[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw only 24 pokemon left before I complete this fucker what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: images (2).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>tfw only 24 pokemon left before I complete this fucker
what were the last ones you guys caught?
>>
Braviary and the vulture
>>
Zygarde
Before that it was the trade evolutions.
>>
Can every Pokemon be caught in Sun and Moon? Or do we have to transfer from previous games.
>>
>>31225422
Last one was Solgaleo & Kartana.
>>
File: 1472705591669.jpg (38KB, 315x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472705591669.jpg
38KB, 315x480px
All of the Item-based trade evolutions. Porygon-Z was the last pokemon i needed in my dex.
>>
>>31225494
national dex caps at 300. 302 if you count the event mons (including the one we dont have yet)
>>
Only missing Tapus and UBs now.
>>
>>31225422
the tapus, specifically fini>bulu>lele>koko in order. I wanted to leave koko for last and spent about 2 hours trying to get it into a quick ball before the fucker finally gave in.
>>
All I need is Sneasel, Pheramosa, Celesteela, and Cosmoleon.

And 1 Zygarde cell. Like what the he'll, who thought day/night specific cells was a good idea? Who the fuck signed off on that?
>>
Last few are the Garchomp line. Still have a few to trade with items to evolve but waiting for someone I know to have some free time
>>
>>31225524
wait, you need all zygarde cells to finish the national dex?
>>
>>31225494
all of the sun and moon dex can be caught, but you need both versions and A LOT of patience if you really wanna catch them

You can always trade though, that's how I completed 80% of the dex.
>>
>>31225528
No, I'm just trying to collect everything.
I've found all the TMs, so that's the last "collectable" I need
>>
>>31225543
oh thank god. I was worried for a second.
>>
Can we talk about the retards who think SM will get an update for a national dex, when Gen 7 pokebank is conformed to have nav dex?
>>
>>31225558
>calling anybody a retard for believing things there's no proof against other than tangential almost unrelated things
>after this leak season
just stop
>>
Last one I got was either Cosmoem vause fuck training a shitty Lv 5 Mon up to Lv 43
Second to last was Zygarde, cause I completely frgot about that shit until I was nearly finished.
>>
I made sure the last one I caught was Spinda
>>
>>31225600
mind telling us why?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-05-01-19-39-1.png (750KB, 1273x1897px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-05-01-19-39-1.png
750KB, 1273x1897px
>>31225591
I'm sorry, you were saying?
>>
>>31225612
I'm saying anything other than tangential information
Just because the bank gets a national dex doesn't mean the game doesn't get one. Every gen before it has had a national dex, there's no reason to believe we wont be getting one
>>
>>31225626
Except for the fact that this gen didn't even give Nat. Dex numbers to ANY pokemon.
>>
>>31225610
Because the girl I love is clumsy and adorable and it's one of her favorites, so it reminds me of her so its almost like we were conpleting the dex together.Pathetic I know.
>>
File: 1482530808499.jpg (33KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
1482530808499.jpg
33KB, 541x541px
>>31225524
>99/100 cells
>can't find the last damn cell
>find out PKHeX has a feature that tells you what cells you're missing and where to find them
>it was the one on fucking route 2
>>
My last entry was Silvally because Type:Null's happiness starts so low, I couldn't be arsed to evolve it. I finally did though after a while of waiting for one on the GTS.
The majority of my dex (including Porygon-Z and the other trade evos) was filled by putting up Castforms. It's insane what people will trade for those. I also got a few Tapu Kokos and about half a dozen Ultra Beasts for Castforms.
>>
>>31225637
they can just add it in an update
>>
Did all trade evolutions with a friend last week. Now I need only Tapu Koko, Necrozma and two pre-evos of box legends.
>>
>Cosmog
>Cosmoem
>Porygon-Z
>Milotic
>Lunala
>Porygon 2
>>
Dhelmise
>>
Necrozma. I thought it was fitting to end my pokedex with the final legendary.
>>
Necrozma was the last one caught. Weaville was the last one evolved. I would have finished sooner. but it only evolves at night. at least i gto razor claw on first encounter.
>>
>>31225500
This.
Also the strangest fucking thing kept happening. When I was trying to evolve my Scyther, (alternating between my Sun and my Moon over GTS) someone kept sniping my level 6 Wingulls.

Seriously, I got 4 random Scythers for my fucking Wingulls. If you dudes are out here, explain your fascination.
>>
>>31225626
There's no reason to believe we will be getting one, either.

They didn't even bother to add dex entries for the island scan mons, it's ridiculous.
>>
File: whimsi.png (603KB, 900x881px) Image search: [Google]
whimsi.png
603KB, 900x881px
>>31225422
Pic related
>>
>>31225422
Silvally
>>
Weirdly enough it was Porygon2. I got Porygon-Z in trade pretty early on
>>
komala idk why
>>
>>
>>31225422
Last ones were MIRRION FORDED and Dragonite
>tfw last mon I got in gen 6 when I completed the dex was a fucking Tympole
>>
File: IMG_7267.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7267.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>31225422
>2017
>not completed dex
How????
Your mom must've got you the game for Christmas I understand
>>
>>31225480
This +Cosmog. I got a Cosmoem in a trade for a Relicanth.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.