[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marshadow Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

Just because there is little to no information about it doesn't mean it can't have its own thread!
>>
>>31225047
>TFW it will inevitably get some gargantuan "True" form and never be a small cute Mew clone
>>
File: 33c.gif (1MB, 540x433px) Image search: [Google]
33c.gif
1MB, 540x433px
>>
There's just so little fanart of it, it's pretty sad
>>
>Tfw no adaptability
>>
It's going to be OU for sure.
>>
>ability, moves, stats, shiny are known

What else do you want? Because we're obtaining him the exact same way as magearna
>>
I'll be naming mine Akuma
>>
>>31225409
It will be Ubers.
>>
>>31225047
I just figured out the Shiny color difference
>>
File: Shin Akuma.jpg (135KB, 1015x788px) Image search: [Google]
Shin Akuma.jpg
135KB, 1015x788px
>>31225548
>>
File: 31550.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
31550.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
Oh my god, it's going to be the most amazing pokemon ever. It's gonna have some awesome new move and an incredible new ability. It's also gonna have a new form in the Gen 4 remakes that are totally definitely happening, and the new form will be an awesome Mars scorpion.

It's gonna turn out just like Pikablu did. We all remember how awesome Pikablu was. We totally didn't just jump to conclusions and make a shit-ton of assumptions based on absolutely nothing.
>>
>>31225585
It's not like there's really much to know. It's an event mon with a really good unique move, a good ability, and really good stats. Sometimes they add extra bullshit like a new "forme" or whatever for event mons, but there's no real indicator they're going to that I've heard of
>>
It's getting a crappy movie, isn't it?
>>
>>31225840
I fucking hope so
>>
>>31225853
Why?
>>
>>31225840
>It's gonna be called 'Marshadow and the Battle of Great Epicness'
>There'll be an ancient legend in a made-up town not in the games where Marshadow descended from heaven and made world peace happen
>Necrozma popped out of Ultra Space and tried to eat Marshadow because legendaries are just big stupid monsters
>A dumb villain with a cool design wants to capture Marshadow and use its shadowyness to make himself king of the gods
>Ash stumbles into town and farts around aimlessly until he bumps into the plot
>Everybody sends out all their Pokemon to show the audience who has what
>Marshadow can talk and has an irritatingly cute voice
>Team Rocket show up and watch what's going on without getting involved
>There's some other half-assed side plot about the magical thingy of epic coolness
>Necrozma shows up and starts destroying everything like Godzilla (and even has stock sound effects on loan from Toho)
>The villain gets Marshadow and traps it in a very painful trap for no good reason
>Ash and pals break into the villain's spaceship and save Marshadow by being slightly less incompetent than usual
>Marshadow unlocks a power-up at the eleventh hour
>The villain gets defeated
>Everybody flies with the legendaries and life is good
>Ash leaves and never mentions any of this again
>>
>>31225585
Why do people push the new form thing so much anyway? Marshadow doesn't even need one, it'll be a Ubers staple or worst case scenario a top OU mon. Even if it does get a new form it'll be about as powerful as its standard form, not something like Black/White Kyurem
As for the viability of its standard form we know everything, stats, typing, moves and ability. And it's gonna be pretty fucking strong, it doesn't take a fucking genius

>Very few things can switch in safely
Ghost and Psychic pokemon will fear Shadow Sneak, Flying will fear Rock Tomb, probably only Fairy types could check it. As for everyone else, there's literally nothing that resists both of its STABs, meaning it will always hit at least neutrally
>Godly speed, very good attack, passable bulk
In terms of stats alone this thing is just a much better Weavile, which is already a pretty good pokemon despite terrible typing and ability
>10/10 movepool and ability
Technician boosts Shadow Sneak which is a must, and also Rock Tomb, Force Palm and Hidden Power depending on the set you want to use. It also gets Close Combat for a more powerful Fighting STAB, and last but not least, Spectral Thief. Spectral Thief is so goddamn good because it automatically discourages any opponent from setting up, and forces any pokemon who has already set up to switch out when Marshadow comes in. All of that on top of a 90 BP 100 Acc Ghost STAB

If you don't think Marshadow will be good I don't know what to tell you son
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.