[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make Kommo-o not worthless?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 784Kommo-o.png (909KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
784Kommo-o.png
909KB, 1280x1280px
Is this the worst pseudo yet?

>not enough power to sweep without setting up
>lacks speed to sweep once set up
>semi-bulky defense with worst HP for a pseudo
>can't use as a stallmon or utilitymon
>forget belly drum, it just won't work

Is there a way to use it effectively without passing buffs to it, or does it belong in the trash?
>>
>>31223253
One dragon dance and you are good to go
>>
>>31223253

Give it Choice Specs

Spam Clanging Scales
>>
Shell Smash
>>
>>31223253
I'm trying to catch a Jangmo-o right now and it's taking a fucking long ass time
>>
>>31223253
Shell Smash, like that cheating retard in the tree.
>>
>>31223272
>implying it can sweep with a base 85 fighting stab with 90% accuracy
>>
>>31223283
>>31223279
Am I missing something? How to get shell smash on this thing?
>>
>>31223253
>worst pseudo yet
I think Goodra covers that part.

What Kommo-o lacks is, oddly enough, a more focused stat distribution. All his stats are in the average range, so he's never too good at one task to succeed as well as his other pseudo brethren.

That said, it's not completely worthless. It has enough bulk to take a hit and then proceed to boost, and it has good boosting options like Dragon Dance, Autotomize, and Belly Drum.

Having Sky Uppercut and Focus Blast as your strongest physical and special fighting type attack hurts, though.
>>
>>31223301
so use the base 120 dragon move with 100 accuracy dumbass.
>>
>>31223301
also a +2 Poison Jab doesn't KO a Tapu Fini
>>
>>31223283
That guy pretty much confirms it'll get it as a tutor move.
>>
>>31223306
You can't. Some fucker on the tree has one with it, though.

Either a future tutor move or just plain fuckery.
>>
Give it close combat and outrage
>>
>>31223306
You can't ye but the guy in the Battle Tree is a pretty good hint at it becoming available at some point probably by a tutor.
>>
>>31223306
One guy in battle tree has it with shell smash but it's unavailable for player
Probably future egg move after they release pokebank
But it evolved into meme
>>
>>31223354
>future egg move after bank
>it can breed with turtonator right now
this is some new level fuckery.
>>
>>31223324
Belly drum is asking to be KO'd, it really hasn't enough HP to really take a hit after cutting down to half

Also any STAB'd fairy move will 1-hit you even from 100%, so it kind of suffers from the same problem that hydreigon has
>>
>>31223340
Not that anon, but I haven't gotten that far. How good is it with Shell Smash?
>>
>>31223391
>+2 speed on am on that's too slow
>+2 both attacks on a potential mix sweeper
>-def on any sweeper
guess.
>>
>>31223354
>Probably future egg move after they release pokebank

Nah, all of those are mined. The best hope is a move tutor, but it's more likely they clone the oras tutors.

It's likely it's a leftover from a previous design or that the Tree designers are that determined to fuck up the player.
>>
>>31223391
>110 attack
>85 speed
>solid 75/125/105 defenses ensure you can setup unless you stand in front of a fairy like an idiot

I don't know, it's not like the game let's me use it, but that sounds pretty damn solid to me.
>>
>>31223458
>use focus sash and you can probably stand in front of a fairy anyway.
>>
>>31223476
Last resort only though, or you're liable to get priority cucked.
>>
>>31223458
I wonder which ability would be best with Shell Smash. Overcoat means you don't get dicked by sand or hail, but you can set up easier with Bulletproof, and Soundproof makes you immune to Roar.
>>
>tfw no other gen has made pseudos as cool as 3, as unique as 3 as many as 3
>>
>>31223536
>Gee hoenn, how come your mother lets you have two (2) pseudos???
>>
>>31223529
overcoat means you don't get dicked by spore too.

overcoat and soundproof are the best generally, bulletproof just gives you a bunch of random switch-ins that may or may not buy you a turn after.
>>
>>31223536
>as unique as 3
Metagross is pretty fucking cool, but let's not get crazy calling Mence "unique".
>>
>>31223338
I can't see GF making Shell Smash a tutor move, it's more likely they'll add it as a level 1 move.
>>
Uh... so the answer to my original question is "if and when it gets hypothetical access to this move it mite b cool"?

Well that's really pants.
>>
>>31223597
It's Earth Power Hydreigon all over again.
>>
His prevo is the only way to get a razor claw in the game.

That's pretty useful.
>>
>>31223597
Just run specs.
Timid. 252 Speed and Special Attack.
Clanging Scales, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Flash Cannon.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.