[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know where to find/mine dawn stones in this game? Also,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

File: TrashGame.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TrashGame.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Anyone know where to find/mine dawn stones in this game?
Also, general prism thread
>>
dumb prismposter
>>
Where do you find Red?
>>
File: Red.png (144B, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Red.png
144B, 225x225px
>>31222943
Here you go
>>
File: 1483485138948.jpg (32KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1483485138948.jpg
32KB, 620x620px
>>31222969
>>
>>31223000
d i g i t s
Thanks for the cosmog pic
>>
File: 9da.png (167KB, 436x305px) Image search: [Google]
9da.png
167KB, 436x305px
How is glalie? Can I use it without it lagging behind my other mons?
>>
Can someone link to the spreadsheet document?
>>
>>31224007
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DIcrvv_-Ij0bLgl2yc9Ah7wqeAFbTWcgRuKma4tgueo/
>>
>new region
>shit ton of pokemon
>evil power rangers
can this game get any better
>>
>>31222605
Okay what the hell heck is this? Please explain to me in 10 words or less.
>>
>>31224198
A REALLY good rom hack.
>>
>>31224198
A decent but technically impressive romhack
>>
Anyone know if Yanmega is available?
>>
>>31224198
A really buggy rom hack that sometimes breaks your save.

>>31224263
Yes, it even learns surf in the current ROM out.
>>
link to cia? is it updated to the current updates that came out?
>>
How do you evolve sneasel?
>>
>>31224247
>>31224253
>>31224363
Okay where to get it? I don't want to download a porygon
>>
>>31224868
Guide here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DIcrvv_-Ij0bLgl2yc9Ah7wqeAFbTWcgRuKma4tgueo/
>>
>>31224933
I already saw it but it didn't say where to get it, it just said to google.I 'm asking for where to get it.
>>
>>31225459
Google it. If they say its there it should be there. The devs don't want to get "shut down" so they no longer link the patched version.
I could upload the one I patched but it comes patched with the debug menu (allows inserting items, warping to any location, and play the rom's tracks via sound test)
>>
>>31225504
I just want the vanilla version. I'm just being paranoid because http://gbahacks.blogspot.com/2016/12/prism.html looks sketchy as shit and I want to know where a legit one is and if this is legit.
>>
>>31225556
>blogspot.com
Fuck google is cancer. Try startpage.com.
The original link posted on /v/ got deleted. I think the uploader took it down.

The vanilla version has bugs though, like evolving to Sylveon is impossible.
>>
>>31225616
The doc says to patch the vanilla version but if you want to upload your patched version you can do that.
>>
>all these fucking regions
>the same 200-ish Pokémon appear in all of them
Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>31225641
https://gofile.io/?c=CAJgKd

You don't need to extract it. Just load it on your emulator. You can rename it to pokeprism.zip

>>31225668
Bad writing too. Rival reports you to police almost getting you arrested for being an illegal. Next time you see him is in jail acting all chummy calling you a "fellow trainer" then gives you HM Strength. Of all my what.
>>
Nobody cares about this game anymore, stop shilling it. It's the same 5 people constantly remaking this thread and spamming how supposedly great it is
>>
Anyway to edit or inject?
>>
>>31226205
Hello
>>
>>31227019
Use Debug/play around in PKHex
>>
>>31228263
pkhex wont read my save, should I just try changing hex values? I've heard that could work.
I'm playing on vc
>>
>>31224142
>Fuck load of bugs
>postgame is empty with no lining and story
>legendary mons are a cluster fuck
>3 out of 5 hackmons are shit looking
>difficulty curve slaps your shit on postgame because the game has no restrictions on when to allow you to go on x place or not
>no reason or point behing collecting the other badges other than bragging rights
>not even well scripted

Should i go on? This game is shit other than its silly puzzles and mystery dungeon segments. Want a real good romhack? Play Pokemon Vega.

And i dare you call it shit without you using memes and just saying it for the sake of saying because i diss prism
>>
>>31225668
Dont forget the literal samw shitmon all over the other regions. Lvl 12 to 20 tops with pidgeys and whatnot. Lazy as fucking hell
>>
>>31228531
>>Fuck load of bugs

People keep saying that but I don't think I ever really came across any major bug.

Even the bug report tab in the doc has most of them either fixed already with patches and the ones that are still there seem to be really minor with most people probably never going to run into them.
>>
>>31229777
i've played 60 hours of this hack and only ran into 2 major issues.
>>
>>31230447
Just vp exaggerating shit like they always do to things they dont like. Game was overhyped but still fun.
>>
Any new info about new patch version above 0.92?
>>
>>31229777
>>31230447
"I didn't see the bugs so they don't exist"
>>
in the naljo ruins where do i find prism yellow? i already fought green and have 3/4 jewels
>>
>>31232530
nevermind, i found the blue gem. never saw/fought prism yellow though. hope that doesn't fuck me up later
>>
>>31230613
bump
>>
What's a fast and inexpensive way to raise your mon's happiness?
>>
>>31233537
Heal with food items such as fries. That is if they even raise happiness since this game is bugged as fuck.
>>
>>31223704
Not that good. It doesn't have any base stat buffs so it's still 80/80/80/80/80/80. Moveset is okay, it has Ice Beam and Crunch which will get you by in-game.
>>
>>31222605
found a dawn stone in that cave/underground city you enter from the southside after Phalecia Town, I believe?

it's at the very end after a whole row of levers you need to pull. you'll receive a jumping ability too. without that you can't reach it.
>>
>>31229777
last thread somebody said they literally had to evolve Weepinbell with a fucking fire stone because leaf stone didn't work.

another minor error was that the game traded Drifloon is written in caps instead of normal.

had several crash screens while running on 200% speed for grinding reasons on VBA.
and all that stupid shit.
>>
>>31233651
Happiness isn't bugged.
>>
>>31234242
>had several crash screens while running on 200% speed for grinding reasons on VBA.
>and all that stupid shit.

Where were you trying to grind? You can add it to the bug list doc.
>>
>>31234242
also if you hit weepinbell with a fire attack theres a chance it's ability changes to flash fire
>>
SOMEONE FIX/REMOVE THE DATE
>>
>>31228531
>Vega

I only hate that they had to push Fakemon trash into the game. people say they look good but it shits all over the whole thing.
>>
>>31234242
Drifloon was already patched, his name was changed to Carl.

It's your fault for playing it on emulator and going 200% for no reaoson. Game requires no grinding at all unless you're retarded which I'm pretty sure is the case either way.

Didn't encounter any bugs at all, currently going for 80 hours in.

Is it new meme with getting super negative about Prism or is it just one shitty lowlife shitposting in the thread?
>>
>>31234258
in the grass nearby the pkmn center between provincial park and route 80.

but I actually think it's not the area that matters. it's probably about speeding up the game in the first place.

>You can add it to the bug list doc.

I might as well. the game never had the problem without speeding up though but I think somebody last thread said that they actually don't want you to run it on VBA anyway or something along those lines. it runs fine however. the crashing only happens after a while and only if you speed it up.
>>
>>31234366
I don't give a fuck. bugs and crashes are there to be found regardless. I just wanted to grind for fun, so there.

stop being a vitriolic cocksucker.
>>
>>31234245
I never said that. I meant on new items.
>>
>>31234366
>>Didn't encounter any bugs at all, currently going for 80 hours in.
So you didn't experience the date bug? Stop lying.
>>
>>31234366
They're just mad because other people like something that they don't like or that its overrated. So they cherry pick and exaggerate a few flaws with this game and deem it "shit" because of those things. The game has problems besides bugs but it's easier for edgy assholes to bitch instead of talking about what isn't broken or at least offering decent criticism to what's wrong with the game. I can understand why people would hate Prism but most of the whining and crying I've been hearing has been petty as hell.

Let's not forget that this version wasn't even supposed to be released. The devs were probably fixing bugs for the Christmas release but Nintendo stopped them in their tracks. There's a brand new team working on the game who are less experienced than KBM and the others.
>>
>>31234608
Tell me again why is date relevant in this game? There're no time or date speific events.

I'd never understand why people care so much about this issue.
>>
>>31235023
It's not relevant at all since the features that utilize months weren't done. It's likely the same idiot who keeps bitching about it with hopes that someone out there will agree with him and make himself feel validated.
>>
>>31235023
Crafting depends on day progression. If you are stuck in the same day you can't get your apricorns. Tycoons also battle you in certain days.
Also why add a date system if its not going to function right. It would be great if it the date at least matched but that doesn't really matter since no event has been found that needs it so far.
>>
>>31235540
I've progressed at least 7 days in game so I'm really feeling what's this all about. I'm playing patched cia on 3DS.
>>
>>31235577
*not
>>
>>31235577
Only if you play in midnight. If you load your save later it will reset to the same day.

Also devs can't fix it, this game is pretty much broken.
>>
>>31235626
>midnight
yeah that'd pretty much explains it.
>>
File: 1483351182299.jpg (121KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483351182299.jpg
121KB, 600x800px
about to dump my pupitar because of the possibility of having to deal with the sand stream bullshit when it evolves.

do hidden abilities exist in this? is it possible save state until he gets unnerve instead?
>>
looking for location of a shiny stone for my togekiss and a trade stone for my alakazam.

and i have a gyrados lvl 29 right now. it only knows tackle. when does a physical water type move become available to it?
>>
>>31235763
I still have mines as Larvitar. I think the sand stream only lasts about 5 turns so you could make with it.
Hidden abilities don't seem to exist. I might teach one of my Pokemon a weather move to remove it it gets annoying.
>>
>>31235832
Guide has the move lists and other stuff: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DIcrvv_-Ij0bLgl2yc9Ah7wqeAFbTWcgRuKma4tgueo/

There is a Trade stone in the Catacombs after you get Strength.

GyaradosEvosAttacks:
db 0 ; no more evolutions
db 1, SPLASH
db 1, TACKLE
db 20, BITE
db 25, LEER
db 30, TWISTER
db 34, HYDRO_PUMP
db 38, HYPER_BEAM
db 42, RAIN_DANCE
db 46, DRAGON_PULSE
db 50, WATERFALL
db 54, CRUNCH
db 58, OUTRAGE
db 62, DRAGON_DANCE
db 0 ; no more level-up moves
>>
>>31222605
The doc says you can find bulbasaur in caper city grass. Is there really grass in caper city and if so, where?
>>
>>31236842
There isn't. That's a "default" encounter table added as a failsafe.
>>
still need a location of shiny stone for togekiss. didnt grind for that togepee for nothing...
>>
>>31237041
>evolving togepi
I linked you the guide are you too stupid to read? Its in the Items page.
>Mining, Merson Cave(basement)
>>
>>31237041
damn dude. relax. i checked your guide and couldnt find it. no need to insult a random person you've never met...
>>
File: Screenshot_20170105-180959.png (551KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170105-180959.png
551KB, 1440x2560px
Help
>>
File: lmao.png (12KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
12KB, 640x576px
>>31238677
Save, restart game.

Other wise use cheat code to walk over wall.

Debug version of the ROM should allow you to warp any position.
>>
>>31237690
>no need to insult a random person you've never met...
Do you even know where you are?
>>
>>31238717
I am on my android phone. How would I go about the warp cheat?
>>
>>31239206
Its not a cheat You need the debug version of the ROM which has a debug menu when you press start other wise use cheat codes to walk around walls then disable it since it will screw up the game if you go to the work out room.
0100FAC2
0100FBC2
0100FCC2
0100FDC2

The debug version with latest 0.92 patch
https://gofile.io/?c=CAJgKd
You can rename it to match the save files or rename one of the save files. No need to extract it if your emulator supports zip which it should.

When you load the debug version, press start and go to debug menu, then select Warp anywhere then change the "Pos" numbers. Leave Map numbers alone, those are for going to other locations.
>>
Jesus Christ the spawn rate for Gligar holding its evolution item is way too fucking low. I just searched for two hours using savestates and fast forward to speed things up and got fucking nothing.
>>
>>31239648
Just use the debug version to insert it.
>>
>>31239775
How?
>>
>>31239797
Debug menu in when you press start. You need the debug version of the rom. I already linked it.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.