[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is your problem guys? Do you like wasting your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

What the hell is your problem guys?
Do you like wasting your time?
Do you find it entretaining?
Are you completly retarded?
If not, why do you keep breeding and breeding and breeding when you can just take your SD card to your pc, open a shitty program, inject that pokemon you were looking for (100% legal) and just stop being autistic?
>>
>>31220906
Because you're a faggot, and you think that a kids game is worth cheating on.
Go away, Billy Mays.
>>
>>>31220906
>Because you're a faggot
Oh shit those arguments.
Is it better to spend hours even DAYS getting the perfect pokemon than just cheating? I don't think so, when there is literally no risk in injecting unless you have brain damage.
>>
>>31220906

You can tell you didnt play the original games. It was about collecting something.. training them. Showing it to your friends in excitement. Now youre just basically asking GF to have all the pokemon in your box, max IV as you put the game in ur 3DS
>>
>>31220919
>>31221089
And here are those sad, sad autists OP mentioned in their natural habitat. Sad!
>>
File: 1483399664146.jpg (348KB, 781x750px) Image search: [Google]
1483399664146.jpg
348KB, 781x750px
>>31221135
I make own memes and I ran a meme page at one point, you haven't lived the meme dream like I have. Get fucked, kiddo.
>>
>>31221135
How is "stating facts' being sad >.>. Im not wrong. I just said "youre just basically asking GF to have all the pokemon in your box, max IV as you put the game in ur 3DS" That IS what youre looking for.. why are you butthurt at me giving you what you want. Are you offended and ashamed at it?
>>
File: 1467696015943.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1467696015943.png
11KB, 411x387px
Why do people endlessly dog on others on how they play a childrens' video game?
>>
check these numbers out
>>
>>31221193
Ask op. Hes so insecure about himself and ashamed of it that he had to make a post about it reassuring himself and telling others
>>
>>31220906
Because computers alarm and frighten me.
>>
>>31220906
I like playing the game.
>>
>>31221251
^ this. I like actually PLAYING the game. I'm playing a videogame and having fun. It's it work to you.. then you don't like pokemon.

A good argument would be.. "How can you spend
all that time leveling up in Cod/Halo/Bf1Etc? Why not just cheat to get there?" Well because I like playing the game and I find it fun.. thats why. I'm sorry you find the game to be a chore.. and that it's not fun for you. But maybe subconsciously.. you do not like pokemon.

If I want to use perfect mons in 5 seconds.. I'll play showdow. But having that good feeling of perfect mons I made on my In game team feels so good.
>>
I love how OP just ran off like an autist and is too afraid to reply after being shat on.

Btw.. you a furrfag with that lucario image?
>>
>>31221251
Me too, that's why I inject
>>31221322
>spending days breeding is playing pokemon
Wew lad
>>31221355
Excuse me for not being on my on thread all the time like the average and autistic /vp/ user
Also no, I'm not a furfag, I used that pic because it was the onlu pokemon reaction pic I have
>>
>>31220906
>WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THE GAME INSTEAD OF CHEATING

I bet you also search online for "hacks" to get the best gear in RPGs instead of grinding.
>>
>>31221402
Raising Pokémon is no less playing the game than battling with them, and is the more enjoyable part of the game to me. I like seeing my hard work pay off after optimizing those stats but I never battle online.

Sure, you can say that jumping through RNG hoops to get a optimal Pokémon is autistic but so is battling regardless of wether you do it online or not. Considering stuff like damage rolls, paralysis, confusion and Scald among many other things.
>>
>>31221487
Just a shame bottlecaps aren't permanent. Considering how much effort they take to get, it would be nice if I could rely on my starter forever, even if they had terrible IVs initially.
>>
>>31220906
I use mac
>>
>>31220919
And you think going around in circles in a kids games isn't autistic
>>
>>31221517
How do you know they aren't? PP Ups are, I'm not sure why bottle caps wouldn't be.
>>
>>31221450
Seems like you have some reading problems, let me write this again...
>spending days breeding is playing pokemon
This is game is not a farmer simulator
>>31221548
This
>>
>>31221550
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/hypertraining.shtml
Hidden values and breeded pokemon aren't affected by the changes unfortunately.
>>
File: 1482822035115.png (200KB, 570x658px) Image search: [Google]
1482822035115.png
200KB, 570x658px
>This entire thread
>>
>>31221559
When you're running around in circles, you are holding the 3DS in your hands with the Pokemon cartridge in the game slot, with the power on, eyes on the screen, and moving the control stick. Sounds like playing Pokemon to me.
>>
>>31221573
I don't think that means it won't be permanent. We probably won't know for sure until Generation 8 though.
>>
>>31221559
>This is game is not a farmer simulator
This is game is not a hacking simulator either.
Getting and raising Pokemon is literally all Pokemon is about. Breeding is literally the equivalent of grinding for gear or points in any other game. Boring, and optional, but necessary if you want to stand a chance. Unless you cheat in every game you play to get the best possible items from the beginning, you're just being a faggot.
>>
>>31221548
>>31221559
>He doesn't thing running around in a circle is part of the game
It is, if the game you're playing causes people to do autistic things you may want to reconsider the game you're playing instead of cheating on it.
Either way, it isn't enjoyable.
>>
>>31220906
You have to be over 18 to post
>inb4 huuur duur call me a kid
If you dont like breeding, play Pokemon Showdown. There is no reason to play a monster collecting game if you dont like:
>Recruiting
>Battling
>Training
>Breeding
I can see why monster breeding games either suck ass or are nonexistent anymore (ie Monster Rancher), its faglords like you who only like these games for the battles. Seriously just fucking play Pokemon Showdown and fuck off.

also
>Somehow think youre better for editing game code
This one of the reasons why hacking/homebrew threads are 100% shit
>>
>Do you like wasting your time?
>Makes this thread
>>
>>31221650
He's actually posting in the thread too instead of just watching it unfold lmfao
>>
File: 1483261936537.png (318KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483261936537.png
318KB, 480x480px
>>31220906
>"I'm going to make a thread about how I'm not autistic and everyone is except me"
>>
File: 1483338535045.jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
1483338535045.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
>>31221650
>>
>>31221617
>with the Pokemon cartridge in the game slot
>he actually still buys 3ds games
>>31221631
But if you have the opportunity to make something faster, why wouldn't you do it?
>>31221640
Running around in circles wont be part of the game thanks to injections
>>31221650
>>31221669
>>31221692
>replying to this thread
Thank you for answering my question :^)
>>31221688
Only breeders are autistic
>>
Okay shows over, he outed himself as bait pretty bad. Good run guys. @OP congrats ya got some people good
>>
>>31221701
Are you... autistic?
>>
>>31221644
Kek, stay mad, underage.
>>
>>31221763
nah, just some insecure kid worrying about how people will judge him playing a kids game
if you're on a mongolian basket weaving board posting threads, then you're already wasting time
>>
the irony of these threads is so cringeworthy every time
>why aren't you injecting faggots??
>what's that? you actually enjoy playing the game the way it was intended to be played? BRO YOU'RE AUTISTIC LOL
>you enjoy breeding for hours? GET A LIFE FAGGOT LOL INJECTING TAKES 2 SECONDS
I'm not even a breeder or injector, but inject fags are definitely furfag tier when it comes to how obnoxious they get
>>
File: 0e8.png (24KB, 737x404px) Image search: [Google]
0e8.png
24KB, 737x404px
If injecting has saved you so much time, then why are you wasting it yelling at people on an anonymous imageboard who don't want to for whatever reason?
>>
>>31220906
>He's so insecure he needs to make a thread
>He unironically needs to tell people how to play a children's game
As an injector myself, stop being such a faggot OP you're making the rest of us look bad.
>>
Why even play the games? Why not just use Showdown and gen your own flawless Pokemon if you just want to snap your fingers and have everything handed to you. Do I agree with hatching 900 eggs to get a different colored digital creature? Waste of fucking time. Do I mind casual breeding for Natures, Egg Moves, and IVs? Nah. Part of the game.

Cheaters will always be cheaters, no matter how convincing you think your argument is.
>>
I got to top 8 in VGC 2015 by injecting lol, game freak wants people to inject, that's why they don't penalize obvious injectors like the beast ball porygon2 at a recent event
>>
>>31221824
This.

Where is all of your money, your big house, new car, useful skills, and beautiful spouse you earned with all your free time, OP?
>>
>>31221824
For fun
>>31221850
Because in Showdown 60% of the playerd are people who will quit if you taunt their geomacy xerneas
>>31221861
Don't be stupid and you wont get banned
>>
>playing pokemon in the first place
>>
>>31221880
>for fun
Oh, so you're doing it to feel some fleeting sense of superiority then?
>>
>>31221878
I bet he has a really fulfilling career, too.
>>
>>31221901

Sounds like he has insecurity issues.

Don't worry, we're here to help. We care about you and your feelings.
>>
>>31222048
WE do?
>>
>>31220906
Gay thread.
Check THESE
>>
>>31221089
let's not kid ourselves that part of the game died with the GTS and went deep into the ground with wonder trading letting us offload rare and desirable breedjects painlessly
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.