[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1482865338044.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
1482865338044.png
367KB, 568x454px
Why the fuck is this story shit
>>
Yeah, RS's story was fucking anus, and so was ORAS's because of that. Emerald made it so that instead of fighting against a retard team, you fight two retarded teams that are fighting each other, which is much better. Also glorious rayquaza cutscene
>>
don't know what game you're talking about but

>RBY basically has no plot
>GSC's villains are just trying to get their boss to notice them
>RSE is about retarded ecoterrorists
>FRLG is the same as RBY
>DPPt is about an autist and his cult
>HGSS adds in out of place in the context of the original story chosen one shit to the GSC story
>BW1 is about an autist and his cult that his abusive dad is actually in charge of and abusing
>BW2 is about some edgy looking fuck's revenge quest to get back his sister's cat, oh and the cult is back as terrorists
>XY is about what if Steve Jobs was Hitler
>ORAS is about ecoterrorists only some of them actually bother to question their ecoterrorism, but then it's made even worse by dumbass OC waifu donut hijacking the story for herself
>SM is about shitty family melodrama
>>
>>31216791
I was about to say how hard it'd probably be to make a decent story out of a bunch of people who settle all their problems by participating in glorified cock fighting...then I remember how awesome the Digimon games were in terms of story.

So, obviously it can be done. It's just that Gamefreak is dead set on catering to children who probably wouldn't even appreciate a decent story, and milking genwunner nostalgia.
>>
>>31216813
>Yeah, RS's story was fucking anus, and so was ORAS's because of that. Emerald made it so that instead of fighting against a retard team, you fight two retarded teams that are fighting each other, which is much better. Also glorious rayquaza cutscene
Agreed. You explained it perfectly.
>>
>>31217053
>then I remember how awesome the Digimon games were in terms of story.
made me giggle
>>
>>31217002
You make X/Y sound way better than what it was, but you were pretty funny while doing it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.