[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if his hidden ability made it so that all contact moves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: decidueye.png (145KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
decidueye.png
145KB, 500x500px
What if his hidden ability made it so that all contact moves work like Spirit Shackle and trap the opponent?
>>
>Goldeen used Knock off!
>>
>>31214740
Why do people want this thing to be locked in with a pokemon? All people would do is immediately switch into a check, which is about 2/3s of the OU/UU lineup
>>
>>31214753
I don't think you know how this meme works
>>
>>31214798
please show me the way then master
>>
That would make it good. Fortunately it got a shit meme ability instead :^)
>>
Spectral Forces: Physical moves no longer make contact, attacks effected in this way are boosted by 1.5 damage and bypass protect, subs & ignore the effects of Light Screen, etc.

And swap it's Speed with Sp. Def so basically it has 100 Speed now.

Probably in the middle of UU tier or BL but it sounds like a nice improvement.
>>
>>31214951
It's sad that given that huge buff, it's still mid-tier UU
>>
>>31214968
grass is shit bro, that's just what happens when half the type chart resists you, and a quarter beats you.
>>
Should've given it a flying variation of steelworker instead.
>>
Tfw Ash-Decidueye with protean and 125 speedñ
>>
>>31215169
>2 abilities at the same time
>still slower than ashninja
>outspeeds original greninja by 3 but doesn't have as varied a movepool to use protean well(bug, grass, ghost, normal, flying) while frog has water, dark, psychic, grass, ghost, bug, ice, poison, flying, and normal
Even with a huge buff like that the owl is outclassed except for its moderately better bulk.
>>
>>31214740
I want Decidueye to sit on my face
>>
>>31215661
So you can figure out what its eggs smell like? Haha
>>
File: IMG_0495.png (816KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0495.png
816KB, 1280x1280px
>>31214834
>(generic weak pokemon) used (double super effective attack)!

For Lunala, you could do something like
>Snorunt used Crunch!
>Rattata used Sucker Punch!
>Sandile used Foul Play!
especially since it's so fucking fragile that Shadow Shield does fuck all for its weaknesses.
>>
GF should just raise Decidueye's speed to 140. Nothing more, nothing less.

And no, IDGAF if it means that the starters are imbalanced with each other, nobody gives a fuck about balance, but we all know that Decidueye deserves better.
>>
>>31215759
it doesn't have to be a x4 weakness
>>
>>31215679
Haha no way
But what would its eggs smell like haha?
Just curious
>>
>>31215825
Wait, it doesn't? Damn, I thought that was the whole point of the meme.
>>
>>31215906
in most cases yes, but it can also point out just how weak a pokemon is that it gets rekt by something even weaker
>>
that'd be broken as shit with u-turn

even so, u turn is pretty much the only move that can take advantage of long reach
>>
>>31216118
>that'd be broken as shit
That's the point.
>>
>>31215825
Its psycic ghost right?
>>
>>31216118
Traps don't pass.
>>
>>31215906
Nah, just has to be a weak pokemon taking out something strong with a glaring weakness ie

>Avalugg
>Salandit used Ember!
>>
>>31216166
Gamefreak should change it so that Spirit Shackle do pass traps, and just Spirit Shackle
>>
>>31214740
except that it wouldn't work due to long reach
>>
>>31216997
Wow anon, tell us more about how Pokemon can have two abilities
>>
>>31214951
>decreasing its SpD
no
decrease its SpA instead

also if that is applied to all physical contact moves you'd be surprised at how strong that is
>>
File: 1460849804635.png (221KB, 515x630px) Image search: [Google]
1460849804635.png
221KB, 515x630px
>>31215169
>tfw keep dreaming
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.