[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What wa your favorite part of /vp/ 2016?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0930.jpg (173KB, 852x1056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0930.jpg
173KB, 852x1056px
What wa your favorite part of /vp/ 2016?
>>
Leak season
>>
>>31213451
SM desu
Hype season and release
>>
the ridiculous level of leaks

ESPECIALLY how the starter final evos got leaked 5 months in advance

Say what you will about it, but the whole experience was fun.
>>
>>31213494
this, along with the full game getting leaked on /vp/ first of all places
>>
The dead moderation in 364 days
And final starter leaks
>>
File: received_1559967944019356.jpg (76KB, 610x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_1559967944019356.jpg
76KB, 610x960px
Leak season. I honestly love this board and all you pieces of shit. It's so much fun and I love this community and being able to talk openly and freely about something I love.

I've been here for years and I've never gotten tired of it. No matter what people say, /vp/ is and always will be a pile of shit but it feels like my pile of shit and I love it and all the losers on here.

Here's to another fucking ridiculous year.
>>
home made goods
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (2MB, 1100x9000px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
2MB, 1100x9000px
>>
Put Braixen's head back on, OP!
>>
>>31213451
Leak season, like all other anons said, was amazing. I didn't believe them until mallow, and that was a great surprise since I loved all 3 designs, seeing how desperate denialfags were in the months following was hilarious.

Also the meltdown in the HGs threads was beautiful.
>>
>>31213451
Leak season was great and to see it all come together when everything was getting datamined was insane. I still remember when everyone first found out the starters were real and all shitposters were finally BTFO, even if most were falseflaggers.
>>
File: Its over.jpg (548KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
Its over.jpg
548KB, 625x790px
>>
File: anime_only.png (2MB, 2384x1833px) Image search: [Google]
anime_only.png
2MB, 2384x1833px
>>
File: rowlet.png (338KB, 520x430px) Image search: [Google]
rowlet.png
338KB, 520x430px
>>31213451
Tears of the denialfags
>>
File: oh_no_part_2.png (578KB, 1528x776px) Image search: [Google]
oh_no_part_2.png
578KB, 1528x776px
It's so funny looking back on this and actually thinking it was real lol
>>
>>31214336
I was slightly disspointed it wasn't true.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.