[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle tree hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9295.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9295.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Fuck raikou and fuck the battle tree
>>
>>31212722
>Your pokemon is paralyzed. I'ts unable to move.
>Your pokemon is paralyzed. I'ts unable to move.
>The enemy pokemon avoided the attack.
>>
>random bulky decidueye with curse body roost
Energy Ball and confuse ray .
why ? that thing cost me my 44th battle
>>
>Magic Bounce Espeon
>Mandibuzz used Taunt
>Mandibuzz has no moves left
>Mandibuzz used struggle!
>>
>>31212722
I must really blow, I can't even beat battle 1. The first team directly counters mine every time, and whenever I feel like I have something going

>shithead avoided the attack
>your pokemon was paralyzed and couldn't move
>your pokemon hit itself in its confusion
>IT WAS A CRITICAL HIT!
>>
>>31212722
When do Legends start appearing in the Battle Tree? My highest streak was 37 and I didn't see any.
>>
>>31213325
This is really your fault, Espeon always have Magic Bounce
>>
>>31213378
between 40 and 50
>>
File: image.png (59KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
59KB, 250x250px
Obligatory.
>>
>Double Team Rotom forms

I mean the Focus Sash/Hypnosis Gengar is some high tier faggotry but fuck these fucking Rotoms
>>
>>31213343
go hyper offensive, it's much easier

I've have numerous battle tree that end in three turns thanks to Xurkitree
>>
>>31213343
I use tapu fini and mimikyu in doubles as lead my back end in still trying to work out sometimes I go with mega mence or mega gross and either kartana or nihilego watching the Ai swagger and flatter my mons is hilarious they won't use any other status moves but they will use those even tho misty terrain is up
>>
His mega metagross outspeeds my jolly 252 speed Mega Salamence????????
>>
>>31213664
>>31213587
>legendaries
I guess I hadn't considered using legends, I was just using my ingame bros.
>>
>>31213419
It was my Espeon
>>
>>31213787
Yeah don't do that. EV train the Pokemon you want to use for the battle tree.
>>
>>31212722
>tfw just beat battle 50 in the super single tree

Thank god. Took many runs and changes in team composition, but I finally did it.

I'll post my team if anyone is interested. It was pretty reliable if used correctly.
>>
>>31213787
No wonder you lost to the first one. You don't have to use legendaries, personally I don't like using the UBs for the Battle Tree, but using your ingame team is just going to fuck you.
>>
>>31213755
Bullet Punch? Agility? Tailwind? Trick Room?
>>
>>31212722
Just lost a match due to flinch. Kill me.
>>
File: IMG_2353.jpg (57KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2353.jpg
57KB, 410x410px
This just happened to me at 65 win streak.
>Weavile used Ice Punch
>Mimikyu's Disguise was broken
>Mimikyu was frozen solid
>Mimikyu's Red Card activated
>Opponent sent out Ribombee
>Ribombee used Quiver Dance
>Mimikyu is frozen solid
>Proceeds setting up and sweeps my team

It's funny how when I get the freeze, the opponents thaw out first turn, but when it's the other way around I never thaw out once. Regardless, I got to 50 and that's all I really care about. Any tips for Super Doubles and Multi?
>>
File: 200.png (123KB, 285x311px) Image search: [Google]
200.png
123KB, 285x311px
>Hydro Pump misses Entei three times in a row
>>
>>31214400
That's why I use lum berry on Mimikyu. I know life orb and red card are useful, but status threatens Mimikyu a lot.

For Multi, hopefully you either have a friend to do it with, or that you've scouted some powerful trainers in the battle tree.
>>
>>31214432
I'm going to be honest to you, but I completely forgot about the Scouting functionality. In other words, I have no good NPCs to team up with.

But, luckily, my cousin and me managed to get to around 30 in super multis before he had to take the train back home. Not sure if it stayed that way or if it reset the streak.
>>
>>31214471
I'm pretty sure the streak is maintained as long as you chose to take a break. The game gives you one trainer by default, but you might want to try and scout someone with a good mega or good items.

Also, keep in mind that they'll only contribute the first two of their pokemon to your team in multi.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.