[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cute outfit wasted by a shitty character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Black_2_White_2_Iris.png (161KB, 433x442px) Image search: [Google]
Black_2_White_2_Iris.png
161KB, 433x442px
>Cute outfit wasted by a shitty character
>>
>>31211635

but she's a strong independent black girl so it's progressive XD
>>
>>31211635
>anime Iris = shittiest character of the franchise
>BW Iris = ok character
>BW2 Iris = cute as fuck brown little princess
Best champion theme.
>>
>>31211635
There was nothing more disappointing than getting past E4 and seeing Iris as the Champion. Of course I noticed she wasn't in Opelucid anymore, but I still hoped for a better Champion. Instead, I got Lance 2.0, but even shittier, since she didn't have any role in the story.
>>
>31211635
No (You)
>>
So shit that she didn't appear in Pokemon Special at all, her anime counterpart was a brat and she wasn't even popular in japan. Mallow is how you do brown girls right, Iris and Zinnia were mistakes
>>
IRIS
IS
FUCKING CUTE!!!!
>>
>>31211704
>even shittier
(You)
3/10 made me reply
>>
>>31211635
well,

gen 1: white male champion
gen 2: white male champion
gen 3: white male champion
gen 4: white female champion

I honestly don't see the problem with having a black female champion. What's wrong with inclusion?

Unless you are talking about her as a character, and if that's the case, you do realize that she barely had any screen time, right? About as much as Cynthia, and people always talk about how Cynthia is the best champion.
>>
File: cade1.jpg (70KB, 636x848px) Image search: [Google]
cade1.jpg
70KB, 636x848px
>>31212913
Cynthia is there throughout the whole game showing her hot mom goth self to you and helping you out. Fuck outta here with your racebaiting, Iris was just annoying.
>>
>>31212913
>iris
>Black

I bet you think Mallow is black too
>>
Cute outfit? You need to get out more
>>
>>31212955
This
>>
It doesnt help that her champions theme is fucking boring
>>
she's not black she's south asian
>>
>>31212968
I like, it really goes with the cosmic celestial battlefield the match takes place in.
>>
>>31211635
>Cute post wasted by a shitty op
>>
>>31212959
>get out
>boring jeans and tops as far as the eye can see
Yes, cute outfit.
>>
File: CzfEHWYVQAEvur0.jpg (465KB, 810x781px) Image search: [Google]
CzfEHWYVQAEvur0.jpg
465KB, 810x781px
this is an iris thread now
>>
>>31212913
>white

No nigga, there are no waito piggus or kuro-jin in Pokemon. Thems be Nihonjin, teme-doro
>>
>>31211635
>cute outfit wasted by a chimpanzee
>>
>>31213137
Where? Are you talking about the south asian girl you mongoloid fuck?
>>
>>31212913
One, she isn't black. She lacks nigger lips and hands. She's just brown.
Two, it isn't about the color or looks. I actually think Iris is pretty cute. The problem is that Iris is boring. THE most boring Champion, on the same leve as Diantha. She, like Diantha, have virtually no role in the story.
>>
File: 28238820_p0.jpg (312KB, 750x817px) Image search: [Google]
28238820_p0.jpg
312KB, 750x817px
>>31211635
>cute outfit made better with the cutest character

ftfy
>>
>>31213186
They're banking on you remembering her for her role in the previous story.
>>
>>31213147
>south asian girl
Unova isn't based on japan
>>
>>31213204
Her role? I'll be completely honest, but fucking Fennel had a more memorable role and personality. It doesn't help that in Black, she has no role at all. Even though I played White, I remembered Drayden more than I remembered Iris. He would've made a much better Champ.
>>
>>31211635
Drayden should be the one in that outfit
>>
>>31213186
there isnt a single memorable or interesting ef member outside of gary

fact is iris is the hardest fight, especially on hard mode, so people remember her

honestly ghetsis is the most memorable final main game battle of the series
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.