[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend 500 hours resetting your game to get a shiny starter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>spend 500 hours resetting your game to get a shiny starter
>it ends up with shit IVs

How do you justify this fucking game
>>
>>31210859
Autism is real
>>
Should have bred one instead, dummy. Also, bottlecaps.
>>
>>31210859
>Blaming a game for not giving you ridiculous luck
There are better reasons to call it out than this
>>
File: 1470162586321.jpg (17KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
1470162586321.jpg
17KB, 253x253px
>>31210859
bottle caps, friendo.
>>
This is why I tell dumbasses to BREED the fucking starters
>>
thats what you get for being an owlfag
>>
>>31210896
Rowlet is the least gay looking starter pokemon since squirtle
>>
>breed/restart
just inject you bunch of Arschgeigen.
>>
>>31210859
>wasted 500 hours of your life
>when you could have a perfect shiny rowlet in 2 minutes injecting
>>
>>31210859
you could breed a 100% 5IV and with a bit luck even 6IV shiny in no time, and you do this?
>>
File: 4m6p908.jpg (545KB, 1836x2448px) Image search: [Google]
4m6p908.jpg
545KB, 1836x2448px
>>31210908
>>31210987
>cheating

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME
>>
>>31210987
kek
>>
>>31210987
This.

And I love when people say
>Yeah but at least I got mine legit!!
Ok yeah have fun with that. I'll just breed a normal one and then edit it to be shiny, give it the IV's I want, the nature I want, etc etc and spend the other 499 hours and 55 minutes of my life doing whatever else I want. The best part is that if I told someone I spent a long ass time to achieve it, they'd believe me because it's technically not impossible. So you can suck a fart out my asshole.
>>
>>31211025
But what if you get b& from the pokemon
>>
>>31211034
I'll just let you know right now I'm not injecting/using pkhex. So I'd continue laughing if someone told me "You're gonna get banned!".
>>
>shiny hunting with any method other than masuda

you knew the risk, baka
>>
You can't really prove a pokemon is phex'd unless you do something really fucking dumb like using a Greninja that doesn't have battle bond online and in any ball other than Pokeball.
>>
>Waiting through years of cutscenes for a lower chance of getting the shiny and for way worse stats and nature

B R E E D
>>
>>31210987
>>31211025

Personally I opt for option C

Not cheating and not being autistic as well
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.