[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Ash-Greninja didn't exist, and the writers wanted Charizard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: xy.jpg (34KB, 580x346px) Image search: [Google]
xy.jpg
34KB, 580x346px
If Ash-Greninja didn't exist, and the writers wanted Charizard back on the show, which Mega do you think they would have given Ash? X or Y?
>>
>>31210481
Firium Z
>>
Y to battle Alain's X
>>
>>31210481
>>31210526
>>31210524
It's Ash; so these are all correct.
He'd have Mega Charizard-Y holding a Firium-Z
And Ash-Greninja is still there too.
and he still loses the league
>>
>>31210532

Be at the top of his game, wreck Gyms left and right, have one of his Pokemon achieve a form that only happens every 1000 years, promise to his mom and the Terufuu guy he'll win, have him already lost to Alain TWO TIMES IN THE PAST...

Shit still bugs me to this day.
>>
>>31210532
You retard if it is Mega Charizard Y it can't hold another item
>>
Y, because he isn't an edgelord like Alain, Red (Origins) or X (Manga)
>>
>>31210664
Reminder that Alan is the only rival Ash has never defeated, and he never will.
>>
File: megacharizard.png (804KB, 700x487px) Image search: [Google]
megacharizard.png
804KB, 700x487px
>>31210481
Clearly Y
>>
It depends. If Alain exists and has X, then they would give Ash Y for diversity and because it looks closer to the original.

If Alain doesn't exist, they give Ash X because muh black edgy dragon
>>
>>31210688
You missed the first sentence / point of my post; I should have been more clear:
>>31210532
>It's Ash; so these are all correct.
I was saying he's the main character of an anime- so he gets it all.
I was proffering that charizard got an ability similar to greninja.

and that he still fucking loses.
but i think you missed the point of my joke; i don't think i explained it clearly enough.
>>
Ash-Charizard.
Which would be a lot more feasible than memefrog since they've shared a close bond for a lot longer and it actually matured from rock bottom up instead of being always lalala queerly hold hands on a bloom field.
>>
>>31210481
alolan-charizard to advertise pokemon "stars"
>>
>>31210481
Considering Ash-Greninja didn't exist until midway through the season, they wouldn't even bring back Charizard. If they did, it would likely be Zard X, because of his Seismic Toss. Actually, there's a decent chance he'd have both.
>>
His own special Mega Charizard; Mega Charizard Z
>>
>>31210707
who the fuck is harrison
>>
File: pokemans_214.gif (11KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pokemans_214.gif
11KB, 600x600px
It isn't fair.
It could have been his time.
But nope, gotta shill Grenigger.
>>
>>31210688
charizard has two hands though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.