[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to him 2 years ago to end up like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (202KB, 1242x1324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 1242x1324px
What happened to him 2 years ago to end up like this?
>>
he went on a hoilday
>>
>faller
>>
>>31209914
I dont get whats his purpose is in SM. There's literally none
>>
>>31209931
He's pretty popular among the fans
That's probably the reason why he's there unlike Simone you'd expect to find in alola like that ghost type hoenn girl
>>
crippling debt
>>
>>31209914
He became a weeaboo, but still wanted the goth theme.
>>
>>31209962
Any source of his popularity?

Becuase i can bet the likes of N, Hugh, Cheren, Bianca or Alder are more popular
>>
>>31209914
nothing a few years of drugs and prostitution wont do
>>
>>31209977
>everyone you said except N
literally who?
>>
>>31209914
He lost all of his money by gambling and iris ended up firing him and hiring someone else as an elite four member
That's why he had no choice but to move in alola where it's cheap
>>
>>31209977
>Alder
>popular
He's literally the least memorable champion
>>
>>31209977
Yeah, he's not as popular as any of those. He's actually one of the lesser known Unova characters. But that doesn't mean he shouldn't ever reappear. If they only brought back the popular ones and ignored everyone else, it'd be boring as fuck.
>>
>>31209988
>>31210005
You want to tell me Grimsley is more memorable than them?
>>
>>31209977
Fujoshi popularity

I know one in real life who was thrilled that he was back but can't remember anyone else because she never really played the games.
>>
>>31210010
>If they only brought back the popular ones and ignored everyone else, it'd be boring as fuck.
This was supposed to be the annivesary game and so they should've bring back only the most popular ones or most obvious ones. Save the less popular for lesser games
>>
>>31210038
And they did? Cynthia, Colress, Red and Blue, Wally. They brought back a lot of popular ones. Just because it's the 20th annivarsary doesn't mean only popular characters deserve the spotlight. By that logic, they should've only give Alolan forms to Charizard, Pikachu and Mewtwo. The rest were not nearly as popular.
>>
>>31210005
Diantha says hi
>>
>>31210057
This is different, It would be a lot better if Battle Tree gathered lets say all previous champions (not all of them are super memorbale like Alder, Wallace or Lance) and yet it would feel like celebration.

By scouting few popular ones like Red, Blue, Cynthia and Wally and few odd balls like Anabel, Grimsley, Sina and Dexio they've made something very unbalanced and disappointing
>>
>>31210063
Diantha got lots of pandering in XYZ anime which Alder never got, she even has a figurine coming out soon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieQ1rAIjzXc
>>
hopefully, we find out in the gen 5 remakes. But it was probably anime.
>>
>>31209977
>Hugh
What a fucking awful character
>>
>>31210089
Not sure about you, but I personally loved the combination of a few popular characters with a few oddballs. As someone who liked Grimsley, seeing him make the list made my day. If they went with just popular characters, fans like me who like the less popular characters who always be left out. Bringing in a few popular characters for all the fans, and a few lesser known ones for the other fans was a great idea, if you ask me.
>>
>>31210110
Better than Hau and Gladion at least
>>
>>31210124
In a regular game, yes, in a celebrate the 20th years, no.

Maybe if they actually made them more interesting instead of being "random encounter with no purpose at all"
>>
Really it was a choice between Grimsley or Marshal for a returning Unova character. N, the player character, or the Gym Leaders would steal the spotlight by just mentioning their adventures. Caitlyn is going to be back in a younger form if DPPt gets a remake in a year or two and Acerola would have probably started calling Shauntal "big sis" requiring more than a brief cameo.
>>
He watched anime once, got obsessed, went into crippling debt due to the Unova League firing him for being a weeb
>>
>>31209914
He got into an accident and couldn't come to school.
>>
hes hot
>>
He's a prick and I love it.
>>
>Incredibly Hawaiian Design
>No where to be found in the Hawaii Approximate
>>
He fucked Celesteela and started a family with her until he popped out of the portal and landed in Alola. Now he is depressed due to the lack of family.
>>
File: 248928.png (10KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
248928.png
10KB, 300x400px
>>31212745
>>
>>31209914
gambling is illegal everywhere so he lost a purpose.
>>
Someone post that copypasta that is Grimsley speaking jap
>>
>>31210089
It's pretty obvious that Red and Green/Blue were the main attraction of the Battle Tree, and everyone else was thrown in because they already had models. (except Cynthia, but it's not the first time she's been thrown in as a post-game boss)
>>
>>31209914
He looks like 'bleach' happened
>>
>>31209914
I think they specifically picked some of the more obscure characters since it'd create more discussion and hype.
>>
File: 2582.png (147KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
2582.png
147KB, 400x300px
>>31212745
her and Marlon were my first expectations to see in Alola but none of the two are there ffs
>>
>>31209914
he looks like he wants to kill himself after he loses to you so he's probably a depressed weeb or some shit
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.