[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not anti Genwun, but it is getting pretty ridiculous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 5

File: 885x.jpg (85KB, 885x442px) Image search: [Google]
885x.jpg
85KB, 885x442px
Gen 1 - It's heyday obviously
Gen 2 - Lets go back to Kanto!
Gen 3 - Lets remake Kanto!
Gen 4 - Lets remake Johto and Kanto!
Gen 5 - Lets base the dex designs on Kanto's!
Gen 6 - Lets throw loads of homages from Kanto in, and give Mewtwo and Charizard two megas!
Gen 7 - Most of the dex is Kanto! Alola forms are Kanto exclusive! Let's tease going back to Kanto at the end!

It's getting really, really stale now. Stop riding off past popularity and pandering Gamefreak, your better than this.
>>
>>31209799
There's no such thing as being anti gen one but you sure are retarded either way.
>>
gr5 b5 m5

you don't even deserve 8s, or a (You).
>>
>>31209799
Yeah and besides every main game of other gens sold at least around 16 million copies. Thats huge. And yet GF still pretends that Kanto is the only option for nostalgia
>>
>>31209827
>GF still pretends that Kanto is the only option for nostalgia
this. apparently 10 years isn't old enough to be nostalgic.
>>
>>31209799
The best part is genwunners aren't coming back no matter how hard they try because the new designs trigger them to an autistic degree.
>>
>>31209842
To be fair no one is really nostalgic for gen 4.
>>
>>31209799
>Gen 1 - It's heyday obviously
very dated. but i hope they don't bank on it's nostalgia factor.
>Gen 2 - Lets go back to Kanto!
it's a direct sequel so it's a good excuse.
>Gen 3 - Lets remake Kanto!
it's very early to do remake but at least kanto still isn't mentioned within the main games.
>Gen 4 - Lets remake Johto and Kanto!
previous gen had a kanto remake so it makes sense to have this gen remake johto.
>Gen 5 - Lets base the dex designs on Kanto's!
thankfully it's only the base dex designs.
>Gen 6 - Lets throw loads of homages from Kanto in, and give Mewtwo and Charizard two megas!
masuda! please stop this shit!
>Gen 7 - Most of the dex is Kanto! Alola forms are Kanto exclusive! Let's tease going back to Kanto at the end!
OHMORİ! YOU KANTOFUCKER!
>>
>>31209919
This
>>
>>31209799
Only underages complain about this.

Gen I and Kanto are the most representative things in Pokémon. It is normal that they make references to them.
>>
>>31209799
Kanto equals Poekmon. The rest is just build on what Kanto brought. It deserves all the pandering it gets. Though I will admit XY was a bit much, but no other game has done "wrong" pandering.
>>
>>31210371
>Though I will admit XY was a bit much
XY was much?
Dude SM has way more Kanto pandering than SM
>>
>>31210319
Its gone beyond references. Its blatant favouritism and pandering.
>>
>>31210380
No? SM references all of the regions equally, barring Johto. Kanto just a tiny bit more, with Alolan forms, but it is Kanto's 20th anniversary so it deserves it.
>>
>>31209799
The first games are the skeleton of the series; everything after is going to necessarily be derivative to some degree. Does it bother people when Mario games keep using goombas and koopa troopas?
>>
>>31210393
>SM references all of the regions equally,
Nope, Kanto is mentioned all the time while other regions every once in a while.
>>
>>31209799
Yeah, GF really needs to remove Gyms and E4, Poke Balls, Potions, Battling, all the Gen I Pokemon types. Pandering too much.
>>
>>31210319
>Only underages complain about this
That and autistic long-time fans who think they should be rewarded for "sticking with" a franchise used to print money. Doing fanservice references to the original entry of a long-running franchise isn't limited to Pokemon.
>>
>>31210395
It bugs me that we only have shellcreepers and not fighter flies and sidesteppers
>>
>>31210400
>He hasn't even read the post.
>>
>>31210471
Oh fuck, you're right. They also need to remove all the moves, Pokemon and characters from Kanto. Fuck, remove Kanto itself.
>>
>>31210494
>He isn't even trying.
>>
>>31210380
XY literally copies a fucking map (Viridian Forest)

Snorlax blocking a road.

The first Pokémon you can catch is scripted to be a Pidgey

Mewtwo in a cave just because. Also it gets TWO megas even if it doesn't make sense lore-wise.

Megas are extremely Kanto-centric. Charizard gets two megas only because it's the most popular fully evolved Pokémon

Lots of references to Kanto that don't make sense being fucking PokéFrance.
>>
I like kanto but after awhile of seeing the mons back to back in each game even if they get new forms, and references to kanto In every game it just gets boring. The same people saying "hurr it deserves it, it's the starting point" or so on will be the same people to support the ridiculous amount of kanto pandering in the future. Old fans don't even give a fuck anymore, pander to other gens like 2 that legit needs the most love.
>>
>>31209799

At the very least, Gen V [well, B/W at least] was intended more as a soft reboot. It gave us homages but went about them in usually entirely different directions and put the region lock to simulate that first game feeling.
>>
>>31210562

And the legendary birds. And the gift Lapras.

Honestly, I preferred the pandering in SM despite it being more prevalent, because it was the 20th anniversary and they tied it more into the story rather than just having pandering for shits and giggles like in Kalos. My chief complaint for SM's pandering was how many Kanto Pokemon were in the dex compared to everything else, it really needed to be a little more even.
>>
>>31210383
>Its gone beyond references. Its blatant favouritism and pandering.
this. because kanto is the only nostalgic region! right?
right?
RİGHT?A
>>31210393
>SM references all of the regions equally
this. >>31210399
>>31210616
>I preferred the pandering in SM despite it being more prevalent, because it was the 20th anniversary and they tied it more into the story rather than just having pandering for shits and giggles like in Kalos. My chief complaint for SM's pandering was how many Kanto Pokemon were in the dex compared to everything else
because it's okay when SM does it!
>>31210574
best post /vp/ 2017
>>
op forgot pokemon go
>>
>>31209799
>your
>>
Yes, it's favoritism. It's never going to stop, really. Maybe it'll calm down but not for long. I would've been fine with it if XY wasn't such a shallow cashgrab, that me and everyone felt for.
>>
>>31209799
Gen 4 can't really be counted because remaking johto would logically lead to including kanto in.
Also gen 1 and 2 were meant to be the only games so I wouldnt say including kanto in johto was pandering really, it's meant to be a sequel.
Gen 5's reason is ridiculous as well, how many gen 5 pokemon can you show me that are ripping off gen 1 designs and game freak has shown that any gen 1 pandering to them means cramming the game full of gen 1 pokemon.
You're right on the other stuff though.
>>
>>31209799
The main reasons Gen 2 had kanto was because the game's files were compressed to like, half the size, so they thought about what they could fill the rest of it with and thought about Kanto.
>>
>>31210393
> barring Johto

There's an entire town based on Johto
>>
Am I the only one who would be totally cool with another set of Kanto remakes on the 3DS? I've always thought FireRed/LeafGreen were super underrated, they're basically Red and Blue except actually playable by today's standards still, and that makes them really fun IMO.
>>
>>31211114
t. Ohmori
>>
>>31211114
No, you're not the only one. And we WILL get Kanto next, unless they shit out another Alola game first. In that case, Kanto will come after that.
>>
>>31211682
2017: FRLG remakes
2018: FRLG re-remakes
2019: FRLG re-re-remakes
2020: FRLG re-re-re-remakes
2030: FRLG re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-remakes
2096: RGBY re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re- re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re- re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re- re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-remakes
>>
>>31209799
>gen 3 and 4
Those stopped being nostalgiafag pandering the second oras was announced.
The rest i agree, but only gen 6's is bad out of those.
>>
>>31209855
That's why there's threads about a Sinnoh remake nearly every day on this board

Perhaps you meant to say that normies* aren't nostalgic during Gen 4, which is expected given that no generation ever came close to matching the popularity of Generation 1
>>
>>31211786
>Think those bait threads are real
>Even if they are real, thinking what the autists say on this board matter
Gen 4 was when most normies quit Pokemon. Anyone you ask, even genwunners, they've at least when up to Gen 3, but Gen 4 killed it for them.
>>
>>31210423
We wouldnt be complaining this much if it at least worked for them, but it doesn't.

>>31210380
Many kanto references in sm are well integrated into the lore, bill—lusamine was genius for example. Xy just copies shit.
>>
>>31211850
Gen 3 was when the people who would later become nostalgiafags left.
>>
>people are getting nostalgic over gen4
is vp filled with underage b&s?
>>
>>31211929
You can feel nostalgic about stuff.after childhood anon.
>>
>>31211933
Gen 4 got me back into Pokémon, I only half played ruby so I will always remember diamond fondly
>>
>>31211886
>Many kanto references in sm are well integrated into the lore, bill—lusamine was genius for example. Xy just copies shit.
STOP! DEFENDİNG! THİS! SHİT!
>>
>>31211886
Bill has nothing to do with lusamine. Bill put his mind in a pokemon and lusamine fused with a pokemon.

She should have gone to Unova so Colress helped her, since he is experienced with fusions. But gens 4 and 5 don't exist, amirite?
>>
>>31211929

Diamond and Pearl came out in 2006. People who were 10 when they first came out are now 20.
>>
>>31211929
You can be nostalgic for something even if you didn't play it as a child. Gen 4 came out when I was in high school and I still have fond memories of it

>>31212003
Same except I finished Ruby, I hated it though
>>
>>31212082
A once single Pokemon fusing with another one of its own part, and a human fusing with a Pokemon are completely different things. Colress also didn't invent DNA Splicers. He doesn't know how they work. Bill is the perfect man for this job.
>>
>>31212082
Going for colress makes less sense since he's "experienced" with pokemon fusion, not human +pokemon. Colress is also right there in the game along grimsley son gen 5 is acknowledged.
>>
>>31212082
is type: null a mewtwo reference?
>>
>>31209799
>your better than this
Are they though?
>>
>>31209799
Fuck off, I like revisiting kanto and think it was one of the best things about gold/silver
>>
>>31209855
>There are no people who started with gen 4
>>
>>31209799
I hated the Kanto Pandering in SM. People try to justify it by saying it's for the anniversary, but even then, they could've given other gens something as well. It's like only giving gifts to the oldest kid and neglecting the others at christmas.
>>
>>31212274
Yes

and
>>31213251
Yes
>>
>>31209799
Consider that most people outside out /vp/ think Gen 1 had the best pokemon, region, and game (FRLG)

Maybe then you'll understand why GF has to keep making references or adding pokemon from Kanto and why it sells.
>>
Kanto is the best region.It's still top 3 among all regions in memorable characters, Pokemon and specially music.

Those who doubt me, suck cock by force.
>>
>>31211114
>re-remake

Fucking no!

Kanto need sequels (10 years since FR/LG events or 7 since HG/SS events for example) and not Fucking remakes
>>
>>31211850
I know a lot of normies who came back for Gen 4 after quitting Gen 3. Then there are others who hate everything after 2. I think it really depends. But most of them only played 1 and 2 since that's when Pokemon was the most popular.
>>
>>31213585
good. i thought type: null was a reference something other than genwun
>>31213251
>It's like only giving gifts to the oldest kid and neglecting the others at christmas
that's a very good analogy.
>>
>>31213714

>Kanto need sequels (10 years since FR/LG events or 7 since HG/SS events for example) and not Fucking remakes

I wouldn't mind this. Even better if it pulled a reverse-Gen II and had you start in Kanto and finish in Johto.
>>
>>31213657
>water and poison Pokemons everywhere
>worst Pokegirls beside Sabrina
>region is bland as fuck

The only good point you have is the music. Now fuck off Genwunner.
>>
>>31213786
Cry me a river faggot. People like gen 1 over all others because it was designed and overseered by a literal autist bug catcher who had vision. Everything after is people trying to replicate the formula.
>>
>>31213780
No, Type:Null is an Arceus reference.
>>
>>31209919

Pretty much
>>
>>31213830
Both of them.
>>
>>31213839
Oh, because Null is an artificially made Arceus, and Mewtwo is an artificially made Mew. I never even realized that until just now.
>>
>>31213830
>>31213839
>gamefreak referencing gen 4
they didn't celebrate it's 10th anniversary and they won't celebrate it's 20th or 30th anniversary.
>>
>>31213871
The only anniversary actually acknowledged by Game Freak besides Gen 1 (which started the whole franchise) was Gen 2 just because the remakes happened to come 10 years later.
>>
>>31213934
wow. that's sad.

>It's like only giving gifts to the oldest kid and neglecting the others at christmas
>>
>>31209799
>past popularity
the kanto games will always be popular, trog, get over it
>>
File: faceface.png (36KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
faceface.png
36KB, 321x322px
>>31210380
>Dude SM has way more Kanto pandering than SM
>>
File: nothanks.jpg (59KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
nothanks.jpg
59KB, 380x380px
>>31211768
>FRLG remakes
>you still can't evolve your Golbat
>Giovanni still has a Rhyhorn instead of a Rhydon
>>
>>31216084
>RGBY re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re- re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-remakes
>you can evolve your goldbat
>giovanni has a rhydon instead of a rhyhorn
>>
>>31209799
>gen 5
>Contains no Kanto pokemon or references

It's the only one without pandering and it sold like ass. GameFreak learned their lesson.
>>
>>31211054
>Gen 5's reason is ridiculous as well, how many gen 5 pokemon can you show me that are ripping off gen 1 designs
That's not exactly ripping gen 1 designs but more like having a unova "counterpart" :

> Rattata = Patrat
> Pidgey = Pidove
> Geodude = Roggenrola
> Zubat = Woobat
> Diglett = Drilbur
> Chansey = Audino
> Machop = Timburr
> Poliwag = Tympole
> Hitmonlee = Throh
> Hitmonchan = Sawk
> Paras = Dwebble
> Grimer = Trubbish
> Abra = Gothita / Solosis
> Tentacool = Frillish
> Gastly = Witlick
> Tauros = Bouffalant
> Dratini = Axew / Dreino

And I probably missed some, but counting the complete lines it's still 1/3 of the dex.
Throw away starters / legendary from what's left, and you have like 1/2 of the dex which is original. And a few of them are really good (but that's an opinion you know)
>>
>>31211087
The thing that triggers johto fans is the fact there is no battle tree representative
>>
GF uses G1 as a hook to keep things familiar, I guess.
>>
>>31217052
Oh and forgot top kek Genesect, totally not a reference to Mewtwo.
>>
File: how-big-is-pokemon-3-638.jpg (45KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
how-big-is-pokemon-3-638.jpg
45KB, 638x479px
>>31216775
> it sold like ass
Indeed
>>
>>31213786
It had the best rival. You never really hate your rival after Gen II, and in that one he was always pitiful and pathetic, whereas Gen I's was a cocky douche. It also had the best Pokemon graveyard, and cool lore the whole Pokemon Mansion and Mew/Mewtwo lore.
>>
>>31218873
>never hate your rival after gen 2
And why would you hate him in Gen 1? He wasn't your enemy, he was just a cocky kid. Never once does he put you down, he just likes being on a pedestal.

Rivals like Hugh, Barry, or Wally, as much as you might hate them for not being 'hate-able' enough or lacking your preconception of what a rival "needs", are far more dynamic and are all around better characters, though I do admittedly say that with a grain of salt.

>best Pokemon graveyard
This is fishing for good stuff. In any case, how was the graveyard any more notable than later generations', discounting the Lavender Town autism?

>cool lore about the mansion and mew/mewtwo
Which was outdone many times over in later gens. Not to mention it was one of the very few (and uninteresting imo) bits of lore in a very bland region, you like taking whatever scraps you can get.
>>
>>31216775
Then it may surprise you to learn that XY sold about the same as BW/
>>
>>31220597
Wally is shit. He doesn't even have a personality, people just like him because in the end he becomes a strong trainer, as if it were a good character development.
>>
>>31209799
Gen 5 did it right though. Complain about the homages all you want (I don't see an issue with them), but it managed to capture the same feeling of Gen 1 to an extent. I'd rather have them create something reminiscent of the old days than literally copy-pasting references into everything like 6 and 7 did.

>>31209852
That's probably why they hid away all the gen 7 mons, desu.

>>31213251
>it's like only giving gifts to the oldest kid and neglecting the others at christmas
Except, at least in my case, said older kid is getting pretty fucking sick of receiving the same gift over and over.
>>
>>31209799
tl;dr
>bawwww stop pandering to those faggots pander to ME instead
GF will never give a shit about your obscure gen 4 bros or whatever shallow character enamoured you in BW2, and getting literally triggered at every reminder of it isn't going to change anything
>>
>>31223027
Reminder that casual nostalgiafags had their fill of the pokémon craze this year with GO, and that their enthusiasm is dying out, and will likely never be rekindled on account of them no longer being wistful 20 somethings craving for the rush of their childhood.

I don't blame Gamefreak for the recent pandering, it was the perfect time for a push like this, but anyone that thinks they can keep their sales going with genwun pandering for much longer is delusional. In as little as 5 years, casual genwunnwers will become a dying breed.

Conserving your core base while looking to appeal to new players will need to become a top priority to ensure survival. At least Nintendo seems to have woken up to the fact that pokémon is a franchise with infinitely more cash cow potential than Mario, and have started to market shit accordingly.
>>
>>31223186
going over the top is agreeably retarded, but the bitching is nonetheless getting old

it's understandable that after 20 years of playing the games it gets boring seeing the same shit spammed again and again and the spawn rates for alolamons in gen 7 especially are absolutely inexcusable, but other than that the majorty of "genwun pandering" is inconsequential bullshit that hardly eclipses everything else the games bring to the table and mostly comes off as a bunch of sour grapes autists who are mad because GF isn't sucking their dick instead

>Conserving your core base while looking to appeal to new players will need to become a top priority to ensure survival.
but it's not like this shit is going to harm either, the "core base" isn't going to up and drop the game after 20 fucking years because some cringy story mode dialogue nobody over the age of 12 gives a shit about anyway said the K word too much and new players aren't going to give a shit what gen a Pokemon is from as long as they like it
>>
Game Freak/Nintendo is a business first, and pandering to genwunners is what makes money

Get used to it already
>>
File: 1482272620384.png (262KB, 454x415px) Image search: [Google]
1482272620384.png
262KB, 454x415px
>>31209799
genwunners have infinite normie money. Think about that next time you pirate S/M and complain about the pandering
>>
>>31223926
Bitching about cameos and all is pretty retarded, but a pokédex like SM's seriously dampers mine and many other people's enthusiasm for the game.

New pokémon are the number one reason most people get excited for a new gen, and honestly while I'll give them a pass, since, like I said, this is probably the best time to be doing this sort of shit (and if they want to ever remake Kanto or revisit in any form again, now would be the time to do it, no matter how much /vp/ wants Sinnoh instead), nonetheless, I see a worrying trend setting in. Fewer new mons are being introduced than ever. While Kanto got the bulk of megas last gen, there was still plenty of love for other regions. The much advertised and anticipated Alolan forms? All of them Kanto. Not a single other region represented. Kanto pokémon make up more of the Alolan dex than its own region natives, not to mention the fact that said natives are not only hard to find, but unlike XY, quite a number of them are legendaries or something similar like the UBs, meaning you actually have far less new options for your team than ever before.

Honestly, I know /vp/ likes to go overboard with their moaning, but I think it's actually pretty justified here. You might think the core base will stick around forever, and you're probably right, I've never stopped playing pokémon, but I've haven't been this unenthusiastic since gen 4. Getting upset at every little Kanto mention is one, pretty damn petty thing, getting such a huge part of what made new games so exciting culled by said pandering is a completely different one. I don't think it's that unreasonable of a complaint.

>>31223942
It won't for long, though.
>>
>>31224213
>New pokémon are the number one reason most people get excited for a new gen
Nah, not really. For Pokemon fans, sure, they want to see the new designs, the new moves, the new everything, but design philosophy is heavily catered to children picking up the game for the first time who will be seeing a multitude of new mons, not purely the Alola ones.

>fewer new mons are introduced
This if anything is more of an appeal to older players. While for you and other more diehard Pokemon fans it's easy to remember 802 mons or at least know what a mon is from the design, most gamers won't. It's easier to remember 70 new mons, plus a lot of Kanto mons due to popularity, plus a few extras. And last gen's pandering was far worse than this gen's, don't downplay it.

/vp/'s moaning is almost never justified, but I do agree the Kanto pandering is annoying. However, it's become for better or for worse (most likely the latter) pretty integral to marketing.
>>
>>31220597
>Barry
No, fuck him, I legitimately hate him, and not for some autistic "he's not hate-able enough" crap. He's an obnoxious little shit, and I was sick of him before I even battled him the first time.
>>
>>31224387
Fair enough. I just understand and sympathize with the moaning in this case, I guess.

I'm not downplaying last gen's pandering, though, I was solely talking about the pokémon. It's just something more important to me than copy-pasted forests and references. XY's pandering was pretty awful, but SM's felt more intrusive, regardless of how much better I think they are as games than XY. Honestly, I think it feels worse BECAUSE of how much better games they were. Feels more like a missed opportunity, you know?
>>
>>31224213
>New pokémon are the number one reason most people get excited for a new gen
don't really want to shit on what gets you excited for a new game and I can totally respect that but I don't really think so, I mean shit just look at GO's success, the most merchandised mons, the fact that GF still keeps on filling their dexes full of Gen I game after game, I don't think any of that shit would work out of that was the case no matter how powerful nostalgia may be

I personally ultimately play these games because I want to have a fun little adventure with my beloved pets, new or old, new dexes are generally hit or miss for me and I only end up with maybe 3-5 new bros in every gen, it's the new region, graphical and quality-of-life/immersion enhancements that make that adventure more involving that excite me the most from gen to gen, and given the way GF keeps going in that direction moreso, a lot of other players seem to be with me

>The much advertised and anticipated Alolan forms? All of them Kanto.
there were some exploitable things outside of that dex that should have gotten variants of their own but I can't really blame them for testing out a new idea on something well-known that appeals to a wide audience that are also 20 years old and deserving of a facelift to spice it up a bit (wouldn't really say megas count that much since they're still the same thing and you can only use them in battle)

>>31224560
SM does have a lot of missed opportunities, I just really don't think it's the end of the world, and the Kanto references aren't really that jarring when you consider how much Hawaii is influenced by Japan in reality (except I guess the whole return to Kanto thing at the end is retarded, but whatever)

it's also less disturbing to me because there's still plenty of gen 1 shit I like on a pure design basis that I find more than enjoyable to play with, but I also haven't played the games as long
>>
>>31224912
>Kanto references aren't really that jarring when you consider how much Hawaii is influenced by Japan
this. johto, hoenn and sinnoh is japan too but they never get mentioned by name in SM
>>
>>31209799
>Gen 6 introduces megas
>Gen 6 starters don't get mega evolutions
>Lets just fucking give megas to gen 1 starters
>Fuck it lets give one of them 2 megas
>Lets also give them a gen 1 starter in the story as well, not even before beating the champion or anything
For fucks sake it's like they want me to just stuff my starter in a box
>>
>>31224387
>last gen's pandering was far worse than this gen's
at least kalos didn't tease a kanto postgame.
>>
>>31211850
>Gen 4 was when most normies quit Pokemon
no, it was gen 3 when they couldn't transfer their favorite childhood pokemon over or catch most kantomons, seeing as so many new pokemon were introduced that gen.
>>
>>31225999
That's the icing on the cake, but not the main reason. They quit because by the time gen 3 rolled around, they were in middle school and liking pokémon was social suicide. During gen 4 mostly everyone got over it and a lot of people returned.

Nice trips tho.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.