[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 6

File: newtypes.jpg (102KB, 958x442px) Image search: [Google]
newtypes.jpg
102KB, 958x442px
if gen 8 have a new type, what type do you wanna see ? or what type do you think its better than the fairy type
>>
>>31207425
I honestly can't think of any new type. I mean, the 18 that we have now covers pretty much everything
>>
>>31207439
Sound seems to be the most easy one to create.
>>
Sound type makes the most sense. There's lots of sound or vibration based Pokemon (Chatot, Seismitoad, the obvious Exploud) whereas Light type is essentially just Fairy, Fire, Electric and Psychic lumped together and there aren't really enough Space pokemon to justify a cosmic type. Clefable, Solrock/Lunatone, Beheeyem and a handful of legendaries?
>>
anything that buff grass type
>>
Sound is the only Type that could work with new and existing Pokemon.
Honestly they should've gave Ultra Beast their own Typing, the ??? Type.
>>
>>31207471
Retconning Hyper Voice would be a real kick in the dick for mega gard.
>>
A type consisting of Pokémon that bounce or are intensely agile. The main additions to the type chart are weak to Ice (cold shatters flexible things) and super effective against Steel (because metal objects are commonly fired from devices that involve recoil).

Some Pokémon that would have this type would include:
>Jigglypuff line
>Politoed
>Aipom line
>Spoink line

Some moves:
>Acrobatics
>High Jump Kick
>Bounce
>>
>>31207425

Sound type: Sound attacks are special Normal-type moves

Cosmic type: All of the moves and Pokemon related to outer space are Psychic type

Light type: Actual light is covered by Electric, Bug, and Steel, magical/holy stuff is covered by Psychic and Fairy, justice (counterpart to Dark, which is Evil) is covered by Fighting
>>
>>31207535
Rubber type?
>>
>>31207425
Soundfags can fuck off, normal already exists. I could see light or cosmic becoming a type. Light could be more of a cleric-oriented type, as opposed to the usually hyper offensive dark types.
>>
>>31207564
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>31207425
Cosmic type is the best imo

Sound is too.. specific? And I don't really see how it could integrate in game and balance with other types, whereas Light is as this anon said >>31207549

But Cosmic could get some cool shit regarding moves and new pokemon, more space-like or alien-y designs would be really nice, plus some lore as well

t. astronomyfag
>>
>>31207574
Normal type is not about being a fucking retard screaming at walls whereas Steel, Bug and Electric already cover everything related to Light (even Fire and Fairy in an extent).

You have a better niche at Sound.
>>
>>31207425
cosmic type most likely. fairy is the light type.
>>
>>31207425
Waifu-type.
All Waifus have Waifu-type.
Supereffective against anything that isn't a waifu.
Super effective'd by fighting and dark.
>>
>>31207549
>Cosmic type: All of the moves and Pokemon related to outer space are Psychic type

damn youre right, if only pokemon added or changed types between generations. :/
>>
>>31207549
>Cosmic type: All of the moves and Pokemon related to outer space are Psychic type
TIL: Clefairy is a psychic type.
>>
Cosmic type is probably long overdue but they kinda missed the bar with it as the SM Box Legendaries would be perfect to introduce it and there's no way they'd retcon them or Deoxys probably. So it'll probably never happen.

I'm still waiting for a "???"/Null type. They keep playing with it like with Struggle, Shadow Pokemon, and Burn Up, but I want to see it more in action.
>>
>>31207790

???-type used to be a thing (for Curse), but it was removed in Gen 5 and Curse was changed to a Ghost-type move
>>
Sound type could be super effective against Ice (shatters) Psychic and or Fighting (ruins concentration) and maybe Flying because sound waves would fuck up air I dunno.

It would be not very effective against Rock, Ground, Steel, and I could see it not doing much against normal too.

As for what it would be weak to? Again, Rock Ground and Steel come to mind, maybe electric blocking out frequencies or something.

I actually have no clue what it would resist
>>
>>31207678
Inb4 internet cucks don't get thier waifus changed to waifu type.
>b-but m-muh eevees!
>>
I'm getting really tired of this sound type meme, especially after playing Prism.
>>
>>31207760
Clefairy is related to the moon specifically rather than to space in general.
>>
Light needed to happen instead of Fairy.
I would be completely okay with Light nerfing my Dragons.

Sound probably wouldn't happen due to Soundproof ability.
>>
>>31207425
Sound type

>Moves are resisted by Steel, and Flying
>Moves don't affect Bug
>Moves are super effective against Water, Fairy, Ghost, Psychic, Ice
>Weak to Bug, Flying, and Ice
>Resists Water, Ghost, Dark and Sound.

On the other hand
>Ice now resists Ground
>Grass now resists Fairy
>Steel no longer resists Psychic
>Rock now resists electric
>>
>>31208137

>Dazzling Gleam
>Moonblast
>Light of Ruin

Light and Fairy are pretty much the exact same thing, except the latter is much more flexible
>>
>>31207564
>>31207614
>a second type with electric immunity
No thanks.
>>
Magic. Psychic and Fairy have these elements (and Ghosts, to a lesser extent), but I think it could work.

Psychic would be about psychic powers/the powers of the mind, Fairy would be for fay, cute/strange creatures, and exploring fairies as a creatures/design rather than for their magical connotations. A lot of Fairy types don't even have an association with magic.

Magic types would focus on using actual magic in various forms, casting spells, harnessing supernatural energy, all that shit.

The magic would work best on living beings (Fighting and Flying types, generally), and fail to affect inorganic things (Ice, Steel, Rock.) This wouldn't make sense for every Pokemon of those types, but it would be a good blanket idea.
>>
>>31208205
Who says that's necessary?
>>
>>31208229
Science?
>>
>>31208101
It has merit, though. There are a lot of moves that are sound-based to the point of having an ability that specifically nullifies them, not to mention a plethora of pokemon that are themed around sound/noise. Noivern, Exploud, Chatot, Meloetta, just to name some obvious ones, and then you have things like Misdreavous/Mismagius that are specifically called out for singing haunting melodies that could be sub-typed to Sound.

I'm not saying we *should* have a Sound type, but if they absolutely must do another one for a future generation, my vote would go to that, as it has plenty of content that can be retconned into it already to supplement any new things added. It's the only hypothetical type that actually makes any sense and has in-game support for it's future implementation. Light type is for babbies who don't get what Dark type is really about (dirty fighting rather than actual darkness) and anything else is usually already covered well by another existing type.
>>
>>31207425
Light-type would've been the best, but now that Fairy exists it's redundant.

It would've been neat:

>Resisted by Ice, Grass, Psychic, and Rock because Ice/Rock diffract it, Psychic has some 6th sense bullshit, and Grass absorbs it
>SE on Dragon because magic, SE on Water/Steel because heat capacity, SE on Ghost for obvious reasons
>Resists Dragon, Ghost, Dark, Water
>Weak to Grass, Psychic, and a third thing. Maybe Poison or Electric

Moves that could've been retyped:
>Anything with Beam or Flash in the name
>Light Screen/Reflect
>Morning Sun and Moonlight, Sunny Day
>Flash
>Tail Glow
>Dazzling Gleam

You could even create new physical moves, like "Lightspeed" if you wanted physical stuff. Plus the anime turns literally every move into giant, glowing bullshit so you'd have no problem there, either

You could retype pokemon that produce light like Starmie, Ampharos, Lanturn, Volbeat, Luxray.

Would be different from Electric/Fire for obvious reasons. Psychic types don't have light producing organs, but Psychic moves that produce light could go either way, so you wouldn't have a problem there either. If a type lost a move to Light, there's not really an issue there because they could always have a renamed clone or something.
>>
>>31208249
I agree on Sound type but Dark is actually both dirty fighting AND edgy darkness powers (Dark Pulse, Black Hole Eclipse, Hyperspace Fury, Night Daze, Dark Void, etc.)
>>
>>31208332
Dragons are immune to magic in every single fairy tale ever m8

its the reason merlin needed arthur
>>
File: 1442725788940.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1442725788940.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>31208408
>dragons are immune to laser beams but not pixie dust because I say so
>>
>this kills the soundfag
>>
>>31208117
and Lunatone?

Cresselia?
>>
>>31208408

Wut

Magic is the only reason most dragons could even be killed. A regular sword wouldn't do jack shit to dragons, it was usually a sword that had been enchanted by fairy magic.

Or hell, look at the Zelda series. A regular sword and arrows can't do jack shit to Ganon, he can only be killed with the Master Sword (which is infused with the power of the gods) and the Light Arrows.
>>
ITT: Dragoncucks are buttblasted their edgy pokemon are countered by qt pokemon
>>
>>31207678
You meant cáncer type?
>>
>>31207643
Sound is a pretty big niche, but if you make that it's own type, normal type's special movepool almost vanishes. I think Cacophany should get re-used as an ability, but instead of being a Soundproof clone, it should power up sound based moves by 1.5x
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>31208071
>waifuing a waifu type
Look at this casual normalfag
>>
>>31207425
fairy should be changed to light type and it should be modified to be 0.5 offensive against grass and receive 2x from grass (plants absorb light) , remove bug resistance, and remain the same otherwise
>>
>>31207425
definitely Sound
>>
Fuck that. I'm making a game and Light (Holy) type is still real to me dammit.
Light beats Dark, Poison, Ghost, and Dragon
It is weak to Dark, Steel, Grass, and Ground
Immune to Ghost
Has a lot of resistances as it is primarily a defensive type with poor offensive capabilities. However, the few offensive Light types are extraordinarily powerful.
Light aka Empyrean, Holy, Fifth Element, Quintessence whichever, resists all four of the classic elements Fire, Rock, Water, and Flying
It also resists Light, Poison, and Dragon
>>
File: Sound-based moves.png (20KB, 626x641px) Image search: [Google]
Sound-based moves.png
20KB, 626x641px
>>31209330

There are also sound-based moves that aren't Normal type

It's better off not being its own type, but like you said, having an ability that boosts their power, like punch-based, aura/pulse, and biting moves have.
>>
>>31207425
everyone goes for cosmic for some reason, but i honestly wouldn't mind sound/light
>>
>>31207511
>If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?
Grass is immune to sound type
>>
The games already have Sound as an existing "move type", and there's more than 40 Pokémon that fits the Sound typing.

Same goes for Cosmic. Lots of Cosmic type moves and lots of Cosmic type Pokémon already exists.
>>
>>31207511
Cosmic would buff Grass, as plants are almost not affected by radiation at all.
>>
I always thought of sound as an air element.
For me, what they should do is change Flying to Wind and mix that with sound.
>>
>>31207425
Fucking no please
Fairy was bad enough
>>
>>31207425
A few not as popular ones.

A "Gas" or "Air" type would be great. Flying is super vague. Koffing, Skuntank, Torkoal, Gastly etc would make more sense with this than what they have currently.

Know I'm gonna cop shit for this, but something to do with Hair or beauty (but mostly hair) since there are so, so many pokemon with this as a theme, especially in gen 5. Mareep, Whimsicott, Boffulant, Jumpluff, Furfrou and maybe even Tangela would be a good fit here. if you extended it to Beauty over pure hair, then you could have Milotic and the likes can join in. Hell, Milotic has those magic eyebrows anyway doesn't it?

Weird abstract one, a type that has something to do with multiples of things. Shit like dodrio and Dugtrio or Ambipom and Hydreigon can go here. A tri attack type if you will. Moves like double hit can go here also.

Personal favourite, fuck off type.
SE on steel, water, ground and fairy.
NVE on grass, rock and ice.
Bug is immune.
Weak to bug, grass and poison
Resists ice, ground and water
Immune to Fairy

>>31207574
Fairyfags can fuck off, normal already exists.
>Light as a counterpart to Dark
Bug is more of a counterpart to dark than fucking light would be. Light would be a counterpart to ghost.
Remember
Dark = Evil
Ghost = Shadow seriously too many ghost moves are "shadow X" its ridiculous.
>>
>>31209387
Only good idea in this entire thread desu senpai
>>
>>31207425
Light or sound.
>>
Sound type
SE against: Ice, Water, Steel
NVE against: Flying, Electric, Grass
Has no effect against: Cosmic
Weaknesses: Electric, Flying
Resistances: Sound, Fighting, Steel

Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff: Sound/Fairy
Politoed: Water/Sound
Whismur, Loudred, Exploud: Sound
Chingling, Chimeco: Magic/Sound
Kricketot, Kricketune: Bug/Sound
Chatot: Sound/Flying
Meloetta: Sound/Psychic (Aria form), Sound/Fighting (Pirouette form)
Noibat, Noivern: Sound/Dragon

Cosmic type
SE against: Normal, Bug, Dragon
NVE against: Psychic, Ice, Steel, Rock, Ghost
Weaknesses: Psychic, Fairy
Resistances: Ground, Fighting, Bug, Dragon
Immunities: Sound

Cleffa, Clefairy, Clefable: Fairy/Cosmic
Starmie: Water/Cosmic
Lunatone, Solrock: Rock/Cosmic
Jirachi: Steel/Cosmic
Deoxys: Psychic/Cosmic
Cresselia: Cosmic
Palkia: Cosmic/Dragon
Gothitele: Psychic/Cosmic
Elgyem, Beeheyem: Psychic/Cosmic
Minior: Rock/Cosmic
Cosmog, Cosmoem: Cosmic
Lunaala: Cosmic/Ghost
Solgaleo: Cosmic/Steel

Magic type
SE against: Fighting, Fairy, Ghost
NVE against: Magic, Psychic, Normal, Dragon
Weaknesses: Psychic, Normal
Resistances: Magic, Fighting, Fairy, Ghost

Kadabra, Alakazam: Psychic/Magic
Smoochum, Jynx: Ice/Magic
Natu, Xatu: Magic/Flying
Misdreavous, Mismagius: Ghost/Magic
Unown: Magic
Celebi: Grass/Magic
Spoink, Grumpig: Psychic/Magic
Baltoy, Claydol: Ground/Magic
Chingling, Chimeco: Magic/Sound
Bronzor, Bronzong: Steel/Magic
Sigilypgh: Magic/Flying
Delphox: Fire/Magic
Hoopa: Magic/Ghost (Confined), Magic/Dark (Unbound)
>>
>>31210247
>Wanting to nerf Bug even more
Literally kill yourself
>>
>>31210247
>giving Ice ANOTHER weakness
Fucking why
>>
>>31207425
>Sound type
Anyone who thinks there should be as many Sound-based Pokémon as types like Rock or such should be punched in the face.
>>
>Bug covers light
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>31210589
>Signal Beam
>Tail Glow
That's it I think.
>>
Cosmic types could be from the ultra dimension. I've never wanted cosmic type before, but I actually want this
>>
Types should represent both moves and pokemon. A pokemon cannot be sound, unless its body is made of sound waves, which would be ubiquitous as fuck.

The best option would be a made up substance, a "strange" type to define something otherworldly that we can barely comprehend. Make Eevee gain a strange type evolution, give a few pokemon here and there an alternate form with the strange type, and introduce a batch of new strange types including box legends. Then introduce a bunch of strange type moves with all kinds of odd effects. Give the type weird interactions, such as a weakness to normal/grass/bug and resistance to dragon/ghost/flying.
>>
>>31207425
whose idea was "sound" type anyways? Why not "fist" type or "Contact" type?
and if sound was a type what would happen to moves like bug buzz?
>>
>>31211300
So I suppose Psychic type pokemon are literally made of thoughts?
>>
vampire
>>
>>31211324
No, they have ESP. It affects their elemental interaction. What feedback could emitting sounds have?
>>
>>31207455
It exists already. It's a subset of Normal-Type. Most SpA Normal-Type attacks are sound based.

Sound is an unnecessary type.

>>31207425
See above for sound
Cosmic is covered under psychic
Light is Fiary (if you go by virtue) and Electric (if you go by literal light)

Redundancy is stupid.

Rather than introducing shitty new types that will further unbalance the chart, GameFreak should try to balance what they already have. 18 is a good number. In theory, every type should have 3 things it's strong against and three it's weak against but whatever.
>>
>>31211605
Yeah, there still needs to be some re-balancing of the current 18 types. Water needs another weakness (Poison comes to mind).
>>
>>31211862
I guess since poison is no longer SE against Bug it could work.
>>
>>31211880
Oil spills are incredibly detrimental to sea life. A poisoned water supply is extremely dangerous to drink too, hence why we have to sometimes boil water to eliminate contaminants.
>>
>>31211921
I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was saying it WOULD work. Especially since Bug doesnt take 2x damage from Poison like it did when the franchise started.
>>
>>31211942
No no, I know you weren't disagreeing. Just further explaining the reasoning behind it. I'm surprised Gamefreak hasn't realized this.
>>
>>31211605
You're pulling shit out of your ass. There isn't a single "light-based" Electric move. Steel is the light type for having moves like Mirror Shot and Flash Cannon.
>>
>>31211964
Gotcha.

Well to be fair, it's been 20 years and we have yet to get a true dolphin or sheet ghost.
>>
>>31211995
>sheet ghost
I guess you could kinda argue Mimikyu as a sheet ghost? But yeah, lack of a true dolphin hurts. I still want my cheetah Pokemon.
>>
>>31212008
Mimikyu is dubious but applicable. I'm talking a literal sheet. Ghost/Normal.
>>
>>31207425
>squiggly lines type
>glowing rock type
>Judeo-Christian faggotry type

No thanks, to any of these.
>>
>>31212025
That would be awesome. I've seen a fakemon that is based on that idea. It's so perfect.
>>
Liepard is very cheetah like. Though I get the name difference.
>>
Abnormal Type
It's a type for things that are out-there and strange. Change a few of the Ultra-Beasts to Abnormal, like Guzzlord is now Abnormal/Dragon, Xurkitree can be Abnormal/Electric, maybe give Giratina a new Abnormal/Ghost form. Not sure what else could fit, though.

Supereffective against: Fairy, Dark, Ghost
NVE against: Normal, Ice, Grass, Poison
Weak to: Ice, Fighting, Poison
Resists: Fairy, Dark, Ghost

What do you think? I almost made it weak to Normal type moves too.
>>
>>31212171
>I also made it weak to Normal type

Get out.
>>
>>31212182
ALMOST, not also. Learn to read, dumbass.
>>
>>31207471
>aren't enough space pokemon to justify it
Literally most of the legendaries. Besides, new ones can obviously be made
>>
>>31207518
>fucking over a mega evolution
I'm fine with this.
>>
>>31212221
They didn't change the Lake Trio into Psychic/Fairy, what makes you think they'd retcon things like Solgaleo, Lunala, Jirachi, Deoxys, Cresselia, etc into Cosmic types?
>>
>>31207425
>Sound
Literally my mom's special-oriented Normal-type
>Cosmic
Literally my mom's Psychic-type
>Light
Would be fine before Fairy, now it would feel redundant

Something like a Gas-type, or a ???-type for things like Ditto, Porygon and Arceus could still work, I guess, but the 18 types we have now are more than enough already.
>>
>>31212211
Still a retarded type idea, dumbass
>>
>>31209670
I REALLY dig this, nice
>>
Sound for sure. Fairy is already Light, and Psychic is already Cosmic.

Wigglytuff line - Sound/Fairy
Exploud line - Sound
Chatot - Sound/Flying
Kricketune - Bug/Sound
Chimecho line - Psychic/Sound
Swoobat line - Flying/Sound or Psychic/Sound
Maractus - Grass/Sound
Meloetta - Sound/Normal, Sound/Fighting
Swablu - Sound/Flying
Altaria - Sound/Flying, Sound/Fairy
Noivern line - Sound/Dragon
Politoed - Water/Sound
Jynx - Sound/Ice
Seismitoad line - Water/Sound

Supereffective against - Electric, Water, Psychic
Weak against - Ice, Ground, Rock
Not very effective against - Steel, Grass
>>
>>31212597
>Swoobat line - Flying/Sound or Psychic/Sound
>Meloetta - Sound/Normal
>Altaria - Sound/Flying, Sound/Fairy
>Noivern line - Sound/Dragon
>Jynx - Sound/Ice
>Seismitoad line - Water/Sound

>Game Freak
>retconning anything that's not Normal-type
>>
I always thought to myself that fairy type should be called 'magic' type
>>
>>31207425
>Sound Type
Probably the most likely if they were to make an additional type, but there are several sound based moves that aren't normal type that would make the transition difficult and confusing. However, there are more potential sound retcons than there were fairy back in gen VI.

>Cosmic Type
Extremely unlikely, a typing based on space doesn't make a whole lot of sense. What would the interactions be? Plus that would retcon so many psychic types your head would spin. It would just be psychic type but with an aesthetic change.

>Light Type
Also extremely unlikely, but probably has a better chance than cosmic since it at least makes a modicum of sense. Before gen VI I could easily see this as a type, but with the introduction of the fairy type, potential light type pokemon and moves are simply spread way to thin among other types, like fairy, psychic, fighting, dragon, electric, fire, and grass (to name a few) that a light type now would simply not make sense.

TLDR: Sound type is the only one that could possibly work, and even then it's not really necessary so why bother
>>
>>31211300
Strange Type should be ??? Type. Every different ??? Type Pokemon should have different interaction with other types.
>>
>>31208174
>Moves are super effective against Water
Good luck screaming underwater
>>
>>31211995
Shuppet kinda looks like a Sheet Ghost.
>>
What about Cyber?

literally digimon
>>
>>31212704

All Pokemon use magic though.

They went with Fairy because there was already an entire Egg Group of Pokemon they could retype.
>>
>>31207425
I'd rather they properly balance all the types. Just taking the time to make every type have a reasonable number of weaknesses and strengths instead of being all over the place.
>>
>>31212854
Sound travels faster in water, and rock too. Should be powerful against rock and ground types.
>>
Cyber Type

Supereffective against : Normal, Steel, Fairy
NVE against : Psychic, Electric, Water, Ground, Grass
Weaknesses : Water, Eletric, Ground, Ghost
Resistances : Fairy, Fightning, Steel, Poison
Inmunities: Normal

Voltorb, Electrode: Electric/Cyber
Porygon, Porygon 2 Porigon Z: Cyber
Ditto: Cyber
Mewtwo: Psychic/Cyber
Beldum, Metang, Metagross: Cyber/Steel
Regirock: Rock/Cyber
Regiice: Ice/Cyber
Registeel: Steel/Cyber
Deoxis: Psychic/Cyber
Rotom: Ghost/Cyber, F: Flying/Cyber, M: Grass/Cyber, W: Water/Cyber, R: Ice/Cyber, H:Fire/Cyber
Regigigas: Normal/Cyber
Sigilyph: Cyber/Flying
Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus: Cyber/Psychic
Golett, Golurk: Ground/Cyber
Genesect: Cyber/Bug
Xurkitree: Electric/Cyber
Magearna: Cyber/Fairy
>>
>>31213272
>it's a cyberpunk episode
>>
>>31211300
They Should just use ??? as a type and give it to new Ultra Beasts that are really strange, and make the moves have the strange effects you mentioned, such as weird stat changes or metronome-esque RNG moves
>>
>>31207425
The Ron type.

Ron-type is Super Effective against Ghost, Dark, Psychic, Fairy and Dragon.

Ron-type is weak against Fire and only fire.

Balance.
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>31211995
>We have yet to get a sheet ghost
?
>>
>>31213272
>Cyber
>Computers
>not being weak to Bug

It would be the buff it deserves
>>
>>31211605
>>31211994
Yeah, they have no fucking clue what they're talking about. "It already exists," but meanwhile they're defending Fairy type as being okay for the game despite a great deal of type rebalancing, etc. that went into moves, Pokemon types, etc. when it could have been argued that moves and Pokemon resembling Fairy type "already existed." It's a fucking joke of an argument.

The same would go for Sound, some examples...
>Kricketune, Bug/Sound
>Exploud, Normal/Sound or Sound
>Meloetta, Sound
>Noivern, Dragon/Sound

And then maybe some interactions with sound-based moves, shit like Throat Chop doing x2 damage to Sound types, etc.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.