[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The anime is going to do the split timeline thing that the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon-i-choose-you.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-i-choose-you.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
>The anime is going to do the split timeline thing that the games have been doing
>Timeline A Ash: OS - BW
>Timeline B Ash: XY - present; 20th movie is going to be the origin story of Timeline B Ash
Screencap this.
>>
File: is this shin megami tensei.png (1MB, 1488x936px) Image search: [Google]
is this shin megami tensei.png
1MB, 1488x936px
>>31206606
>>
>>31206606
Isn't SM another separate line?
1. OS - BW
2. XY - XYZ and the new movie
3. SM
>>
>>31206648
Anime-wiese, there are two timelines (so far). Each timeline has its own OS, AG, DP, BW, XY, and now SM. But the anime showed us the OS - BW of one universe, and then switched to show the XY onward of the other universe. The first universe still continued after the shift of focus, and the second universe had already been going on before the shift. We just didn't see them. The 20th movie will show us the OS of the second universe.
>>
>>31206619
looks like a fire emblem timeline.png
>>
>>31206619
> Temporal Diamond
....really...?
>>
File: 20 movie theory.png (19KB, 1063x288px) Image search: [Google]
20 movie theory.png
19KB, 1063x288px
I made a diagram to try to explain it better.
>>
File: clusterfuck.jpg (971KB, 4500x3375px) Image search: [Google]
clusterfuck.jpg
971KB, 4500x3375px
>>31206619
>filename
Not even close.
>>
Zinnia can go fuck herself.
>>
>Ash gave five Poke Balls to Oak at the beginning of SM
>He only brought three Pokemon back from Kalos (Talonflame, Noivern, and Hawlucha), Goodra and Greninja were released

???
>>
>>31206889
So the second timeline suppose to mean that Ash is going to win leagues?
>>
>>31206942
Multiverse IS real
>All those Redesigns
>Anabel
>The Beasts
>>
The movie is just going to be a "Game version" of Ash's story.

Pretty much a straight forward view compared to the filler filled show.
>>
>>31207301
She also failed at her goal, with the Player character actually saving Hoenn from destruction.
>>
>>31206606
I haven't seen the last few episodes of the XY anime yet. Is there any solid continuity between the XY and SM anime yet? If not, I feel like XY shouldn't be included in Timeline B. Regardless, XY should be in Timeline A anyway because there is definitely continuity between BW and XY.
>>
>>31207122
Either something happened in Kanto between XY and SM or SM is the first major reboot of the anime with Movie 20 serving to retcon everything before SM.
>>
>>31207459
With the Art style change and SM(Games) I could believe in these options:
>SM Anime Ash just finished the Kanto League(Lost and needed a vacation/study to become a better trainer).
>Same as above, but Aloha is actual the Sevii Islands/Orange Islands and a break before Ash completes the Kanto League.
>They didn't care and everything is Mickey Mouse Canon.
>>
>Ash will be a nice guy instead of lovable asshole
NO ME GUSTA
>>
>>31207593

It would have to be after BW at the very least, because Ash recognized a Stoutland

So if wasn't just an error (which it is), it would be an AU where the events of XYZ never happened and Ash went to Alola instead
>>
The anime timeline split happened because that time travel involving Rotom
>>
>>31206619
Why would silver be in timeline 1 instead of gold
>>
>>31207374
yep, if anything its gonna be a more drawn out version of origins. but my question is how are the timelines different? Other than XY/SM, ash has been shown acknowledging his different pokemon from different regions which means kanto through unova is connected. Kalos and Alola are the only regions so far where ash hasnt referenced the both of them together through his pokemon or just what he knows.
>>
>>31208691
Ash references his Pokemon at Oaks during the Kalos league

He says that he decided not to use any of his stored Pokemon and gets Goodra back instead
>>
>>31207301
You can literally travel between the regular universe and the inverted time universe in the post game, of course multiverse is real
>>
>>31208691
SM Ash directly references his Tauros in the first episode, and recognizes a Stoutland without the Rotomdex. Also, Pikachu still knows Iron Tail and Electro Ball.
>>
So. Assuming the pattern continues and we eventually get x and y remakes in about 9-8 years. Where will this timeline put them? Like in some third one? What about the b/w remakes?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.