[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else fucking HATES Fearow and its constant appearance every game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

File: UNLOVED SHIT BIRB.gif (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
UNLOVED SHIT BIRB.gif
17KB, 600x600px
Who else fucking HATES Fearow and its constant appearance every game?
>>
>>31205533
I actually really like it I catch one every playthrough. I just wish it had better stats. Design is spot on. Its like abig angry woodpecker
>>
Good for Fearow. I don't give a fuck.
>>
Fearow is my favorite Gen 1 poke, so no, I actually love it
>>
I hate it too and Pidgey, oh and Rattata.
>>
>>31205533
I have always hated fearow. this one super fucking autistic kid in my grade back in middle school would run through every fucking pokemon game with a fearow. he wouldn't stop talking about fearow
>>
Why would I hate best birb
>>
Fucker made me use up my master ball.
>>
>>31205533
I despise Spearow. I can let Fearow slide.
>>
>>31205552
>>31206137
>>31206195
>shit stats
>not a cool 3 stage like Pidgeot
>faster than most mons so running away from it is always a fucking pain
>pretty ugly desu
>they plague poni plains in sun and moon

Sorry but I can't stand it anymore.
>>
>>31205533
>Fearow
>bad
You want something that's annoying and appears in every fucking game? Golduck. It's just there, that one Water type it uhh gets Psychic I guess.

But every time, there's always better, more fun Waters but they keep insisting on having it because Psyduck is one of Masuda's favorites or some shit. This wouldn't be a problem if they buffed it, but they don't.

They don't give it noticable BST buffs or additions to the level-up movepool. They didn't bother giving it a Mega. They could've even given it an Alola form considering it's from le 90's kids gen but they don't even give it that.

It's there every time and from a gameplay standpoint it's mediocre time and time again, only recently finding use in VGC17 due to a huge lack of Swift Swimmers. I don't dislike it all too much from a design perspective, but the fact Masuda wants to shove its pre-evo in every time makes me really want to see it get buffed.

>>31206244
>Fearow
>ugly
Holy shit taste Pidgeotfag.
>>
Fearow fucking sucks diaf
>>
>>31205533
Shit taste OP
>>
File: 50% is 100%.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
50% is 100%.png
48KB, 250x250px
This stupid bat. THIS STUPID BAT. It's a good thing Crobat is better than one typically expects, because I am so done with Zubat.

Why on earth is it STILL a common encounter in EVERY single cave in almost EVERY single Pokemon game? When people go spelunking, surely they don't run into bats THAT often, right?

Of all the cave Pokemon out there, they ALWAYS gotta shove Zubat in somehow, and it and Golbat end up hogging all the space of the encounter rates. This has to stop.
>>
>>31206731
Not to mention its annoying moves, like confuse ray. Fuck Zubat.
>>
>>31206731
You'd think there be some games where the caves are primarily crawling with Paras and Foongus instead
>>
>>31206797
>>31206731
I would hate Zubat if it weren't for the fact that I decided to use one for the first time in my life to evolve it into Crobat, which at least salvages the annoying bat cause it's a cooler friendship bat.

Fearow just looks like an ugly penis. Why would I want it jumping at me in Alola of all places? Isn't this supposed to be my Pokemon vacation or something?
>>
>>31206176
I'll bite. What??
>>
>>31205533
My first real shiny, have had a soft spot for it since. The beak is pretty cool though.
>>
>>31205533
This bird is shit and its shiny is shit. It doesn't deserve to exist.
>>
>>31205533
I never liked too many of the normal/flying bird pokemon, honestly. They always seemed lame so it's a little annoying that these fuckers make up the 2/4 of my wild shinies. I don't even like Fearow and Swellow that much, GF.
>>
>>31206731
I LOVE ZUBAT REEEE
>>
I've recently begun to ducking loathe Magikarp and that ducking ugly Pokemon Gyrados. I've always hated the latter but Magikarp is a new addition.

I mean it's gotten incredibly annoying to this that damn fish (not a dragon) in every fucking game. This gen is particularly annoying because Magikarp is abundant in every fishing spot.

But yeah, fuck ugly Fearow is everywhere
>>
>>31206925
I like Zubat, too, but I DON'T like how it has to be in every single cave
>>
>>31205533

>Fearow is l in every mainseries game besides Hoenn
>would have been a perfect chance to have a Ground/Flying or Ground/Fighting Fearow
>don't

thx Gamefreak. Knew we could always count on you. Meanwhile we literally get a Photoshopped Persian and they have the nerve to call it an Alolan form
>>
>>31205533
>Unlocked shit birb
>One of my top 5 faves
>Second best pokemon when I first played gold version
Explain this
>>
>>31206686
>hating golduck
Fuck you, Psyduck just overcame his anxiety and came out of his shell and this is how you treat him? Give the duck a break you cunt
>>
>>31206925
>"I LOVE ZUBAT REEEE"
>Squirtle is confused!
>Squirtle hit itself in confusion!
STOP FUCKING REEEEEEING AT ME YOU STUPID BAT
>>
How many people use Fearow in every game?

mfw I'm one of them. I use Fearow and the grass starter in every game, and caught a shiny spearow in Moon.
>>
>>31205533

STOP SHOWING UP

LET ME ESCAPE

IM TRYING TO CATCH A FUCKING MINIOR
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-03-22-14-28.jpg (721KB, 964x2456px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-03-22-14-28.jpg
721KB, 964x2456px
Could have sworn they were in Ruby and Sapphire.
>>
>>31206731
>>31207226
>Zubat really has been in every single game
it really DOES need to end
>>
File: 200px-Ash_Seaking.png (50KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Ash_Seaking.png
50KB, 200x150px
Fearow can actually do SOMEthing, Goldeen & Seaking are the real fuckers here.
>>
File: file.png (228KB, 647x404px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
228KB, 647x404px
>Don't like Fearow
>tfw I caught a shiny Fearow in Sun
>It's a gross baby barf green
Hmm. I don't care about it. Anyone want it? Make me an offer!
>>
>>31207008
Did you not even read my post?

I don't hate Golduck, I hate that they shove it in every game without buffing it. It feels so plain and bland compared to every Water type every time. The novelty of learning Psychic moves is pretty much doomed in every game except Sinnoh games because Starmie or Slowbro are right there.

The Psyduck line do deserve more if they're going to take up space in every region dex. If stuff like Machamp, Crobat, Golem, Alakazam, Gyarados etc. are somehow deserving of being in most games and establishing themselves as iconic of their gameplay role, unique, among the best at their job, or any mix of those three then Golduck deserves better.
>>
>>31205533
Just you, faggot.
>>
I don't like that ugly mofo bird. SuMo didn't give it any justice to try to change that, either.
>>
>>31207226

>magnemite

Magnemite was my favorite pokemon
>>
>>31207670
>Was
What did he do to you, anon?
Also I hate that guy. He made my emerald life hell because I didn't have a fire or fighting type at the time.
>>
>>31205533
fuck you fearow is a bro >:C
>>
File: 1481604687342.jpg (194KB, 590x594px) Image search: [Google]
1481604687342.jpg
194KB, 590x594px
>>31207695

I discovered magneton
>>
>>31207283
I can take it off your hands for a perfect, Moon Ball, egg moves Shellos.
>>
>>31208242
Eh. I really don't like Shellos, but I'm not gonna use the Fearow anyway.

IGN: Ant
>>
>>31208277
IGN: Pat, FC: 1246-8716-4685

Booting up Sun now.
>>
>>31208242
Do you want me to just put it up on the GTS so you can find it? I'm always wary of doing stuff like that for fear it might get taken by someone else.
>>
>>31208413
That could work. I'll put it up right now. Just set the preferences to Lv 1 or something.
>>
>>31206731
Why does everyone dickride golbat so hard? I used in ORAS and it pretty much did nothing. It has shit Attack and shit Sp. Attack. All it can do is shit out brave birds since Poison Stab is ass 95%, especially in games where Fairies are rare, which is most of them. Except it's Brave Bird is an egg move, so you're not even going to have it in the main game. Where's the appeal? What are you guys seeing that I'm not?
>>
>>31208413
Thanks, anon~
>>
>>31208469
The deed is done. Let me know if you get it.
>>
File: what the fuck.png (21KB, 733x229px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
21KB, 733x229px
>ctrl+f wingull
>0 results

This thing is the biggest crime
>>
>>31205533
They keep shoving him in almost every late game area and still no one cares

Also, Wonder Trade is absolutely infested with Spearows
>>
Zubat is in nearly every game, Geodude is in every non-Gen 5 game, Fearow is less common in comparison. I always liked it more than Pidgeot anyway. I did get sick of it during the late game (fucking swooping bastards) but it's like the first game in years where it's been prominent.

Honestly I'm really sick of Magikarp and Gyarados. Gyarados is awesome, but Magikarp being everywhere in every game minus Gen 5 and only in a few areas in Kalos is just annoying. Especially with how rare everything else by fishing is in SM. Let Golisopod and Milotic actually BE the "shit becomes gold" mons rather than using Magikarp all the time.

>>31208492
Crobat gets Acrobatics as well. It's generally a mix of decentish offenses, and reasonable bulk on something with great speed, and it's typing is awesome defensively. Crobat is great.
>>
>>31209768
I can forgive Wingull this time since they decided to give the poor fucker a buff it deserved.

Shit like Fearow just clogs the dex while being ugly, boring and useless.
>>
>>31209823
>give flying toilet a buff
>now it's everywhere

Motherfucker i didn't want to see this thing everywhere online in addition to offline. At least the genies stay online
>>
>>31208492

>golbat

This might be your problem. If this is just an error and you meant Crobat, then it's because it's decently strong and durable, has a useful defensive typing, pretty good movepool, and is faster than pretty much anything you could run into.

It isn't exactly a great Pokemon, but it doesn't have any real flaws for in game use. You don't lose much by having it on your team.
>>
File: damaged.png (137KB, 250x290px) Image search: [Google]
damaged.png
137KB, 250x290px
>>31206731
>have Woobat
>Noibat
>Numerous fungus-based 'mons
>Numerous rock 'mons
>sableye (eats gems)
>Sandshrew
>Drilbur

>Zubat and Golbat still appear in literally every region including New-Unova
>>
File: omg.gif (758KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
omg.gif
758KB, 512x512px
>>31209878
>>31209841
Zubat = Literally the worst pokemon in existance
Crobat = Literally the best pokemon in existance
Explain this
>>
>>31205533
Double dubs confirm Spearow to be shit.
>>
>>31206686
golduck is cancer
just like seaking
no use, no stats or gimmicks outside of horn drill and lighting rod, depressive level up movepool, can't breed his hydro pump into the other shit bird swanna
no purpose
thought i'd get a calm mind duck in gen 3 but it wasn't even able to learn it until gen 4, fucking shit and for some reason both seaking and golduck have mediocre base stat spreads for all the stats and seaking never learned sword dance since that one event nor golduck got nasty plot, i'd rather use floatzel which is also terrible

>>31209878
woobat is garbage in all fields from design to utility, same for noibat and the late evo which is also below mediocre
>>
>>31210142
>woobat
>bad
REEEEEE DON'T DISS MY BW2 BRO
>>
>>31210142
I honestly cannot give a shit about how bad noibat and noivern are, both are a step up from having another region overpopulated by Zubats.
>>
>>31206244
>shit stats

It's better than pidgeot.

>not a cool 3 stage like Pidgeot

But it actually looks better than pidgeot.
>>
>>31205533
Don't mess with my boy Kenya.
>>
Possibly the ugliest mon ever drawn. It's not even the artstyle, like with Conkeldurr, it's the actual subject matter that's just so off-putting. It's like a malnourished angry turkey chicken with the ability of flight somehow.

None of that would matter if I never saw it though. It's fast and reasonably strong, so fleeing is a pain, so even if it were bearable to look at, you'd still end up hating it.
>>
>>31205533
This massive turbo turd was the only shiny I've found in Pokémon Sun. It came from a fucking tree after the eletric trial.
>low level
>female
>Keen Eye (or Sniper, I can't remember)
It went straight to the GTS (I dunno who would be searching for Fearows, but I got a Pheromosa for it)
>>
>>31210334
>It's better than Pidgeot
>that hp
>those defenses
>less speed
Better than Pidgeot at sucking dick more like it. Stop this meme.
>>
>>31207246
Every game except Black and White, though GF even went so far to create another bat pokemon to roam the caves.
>>
>>31210866
she can touch heatran and so can dodrio :^)
pidgeot was a mistake and pidgeotto looks better
>>
>>31210866
>It's better than Pidgeot
It's still bad,but yes.
>that hp
As if Pidgeot could tank a good hit
>those defenses
As if Pidgeot's were good.
>>less speed
1 point.
>Better than Pidgeot at sucking dick more like it. Stop this meme.
"Pidgeot is totally outclassed by Dodrio, which has a much better Attack stat and access to Knock Off, giving Pidgeot no real niche in the metagame. Although it has access to Defog, it's simply outperformed by Swanna as an offensive Defogger, and even Fearow, which is also unviable, boasts better Attack and coverage."
That's what Smogon has to say.
>>
>>31211126
Dude, I wasn't talking about Smogon's there. If I did, Pidgeot has a fucking mega that is perfectly usable in OU.

I'm talking about in game use.
>>31211041
>she
You're a mistake.
>>
File: image.png (270KB, 654x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
270KB, 654x560px
I can't stand encountering this martian-headed jellyfish in every game I play.
>>
File: CvoHcRiXYAA5fJc.jpg (89KB, 1017x675px) Image search: [Google]
CvoHcRiXYAA5fJc.jpg
89KB, 1017x675px
>People complain about Geodude and Zubat
>Abra and Machop lines have been in all non-Gen 5 games too
>No one cares
Explain this
>>
>>31206195
>despise best birb
>let the shitty evolution slid

consider homocide
>>
>>31211459

Less common. Still annoying.
>>
I've grown more comfy with Fearow now because I've been using one as my SOS False Swiper ever since some person WT'd me one in a Master Ball

Keen Eye & Normal-typing become really useful when you're hunting shit like Morelull
>>
>>31205533
Both it and pidgeot's 3d models look awful. idk why gamefreak would do this to the classic kanto birds :/
>>
>>31206834
>he didn't use his Master Ball on a Fearow or a Tentacruel
>>
>>31206731
When spelunking you do run into bats quite often.

The thing is, they could mix it up with Woobat or Noibat, no need to have Zubat every fucking time.
>>
>>31212927
It's like he didn't even listen to the #1 pokemon professor in all of kanto
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 494x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 494x366px
>>31206686
>>31206723
>>31207042
>>31207640
>>31207718
>>31210334
>>31210444
>>31211126
>>
>>31205533
Why does it look so grumpy?
>>
File: 9hMuNrF.jpg (22KB, 367x308px) Image search: [Google]
9hMuNrF.jpg
22KB, 367x308px
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.