[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best non-Legendary Pokémon to use to get ANYTHING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3753.jpg (15KB, 211x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3753.jpg
15KB, 211x216px
What's the best non-Legendary Pokémon to use to get ANYTHING from the GTS?
And don't say Dhelmise. I've tried that. Doesn't work at all.
>>
>>31202041
ditto
>>
Porygon2 holding the evolution item or PorygonZ.
>>
Porygon z
Kingdra
Rhyperior
Milotic
Slowking
Politoed
Scizor
>>
>>31202041

breed reject gibles/mimikyus

shit goes INSTANTLY. I've traded beast ball gibles that I got from wonder trade for a lunala and both moon beasts
>>
>>31202041
Regenerator Marienies
>>
I'll help you out comrade. Dhelmise worked for me at the very beginning, but it eventually stopped working.

What you need to do is breed Sheildons and Cranidoses. I got all UBs and Tapus by doing this.
>>
The trade evolution Pokemon holding the item they need to evolve, Weavile
>>
>>31202041
Bagons in Beast Balls let me build 2 Power Construct Zygarde, got me 3 of Solgaleo and Lunala, and even a couple of Necrozma. They didn't even have good natures, either.
>>
Castform is good, too.
>>
>>31202041
>And don't say Dhelmise. I've tried that. Doesn't work at all.
Dude, I got 30 Pheromosas just putting Dhelmise. And barely took 5 minutes for each trade.
>>
>>31202081
Hmm. Could I just breed a regular Mimikyu/Gible and pass it off or will people see through my ruse? Would I need to catch one in a special Ball as bait?

>>31202119
Cranidoses are that easy to pawn off? Dang. I'll try that.

>>31202098
I tried using a Mareanie before, and no one can see its ability but you so if they don't take a regular one they wouldn't take a Regenerator.

>>31202060
>>31202069
>>31202164
I only have one of each trade evo to spare, not exactly easy to come by, especially when getting the trade items is a retarded fetch quest in itself if you don't have BP. This goes for Weavile too.
>>
>>31202166
Also good idea.

>>31202202
Eh. I dunno about that, but I could try.

>>31202239
Maybe it works better asking just for Pheromosas? I tried to just get a Kangaskhan with Dhelmise and it failed miserably.
>>
>>31202041
I used Chansey and those things fly like hotcakes since no one wants to go through the trouble of getting sos mons, not to mention the lack of them compared to other mons
>>
Mareanie
Mimikyu
>>
>>31202356
>>31202239
Shit, Dhelmise worked for Pheromosa.
I shouldn't have doubted the words of Anons.
>>
Filled my dex with love ball goomys.
>>
Beast ball marvel scale dratini, got the UBs from Moon that way.
>>
>>31202763
>Beast ball
If it isn't a lure ball dratini it's objectively shit.
>>
>>31202041
Pikachu. Didn't even need to have a special ball or any item to get legends, but I felt bad enough that I started throwing those on to soothe my conscience somewhat. I mostly started it as a lark because other people suggested it in an early thread about this, but the rodent still gets me pretty much anything in a few minutes.

If you're questioning why, I guess people still really want this mouse and it's non-trivial to get it for most people.
>>
How was Relicanth not mentioned yet? People will trade anything for the old man fish.
>>
>>31202848
It might be because Pikachu can only be found by rare SOS encounter from Pichu and nobody wants to go through the effort of evolving Pichu.
>>
SOS-only encounter trademons, e.g. Slowking

or

Shinies
>>
>>31202927
That is what the "non-trivial" part was referring too. It's piss easy for me to churn these things out now between Poke Pelago and so forth, but that takes awhile for most people to reach. On the other hand, I'm getting legends and end game mons for these, so theoretically they should easily be able to do this too.

I guess most people just don't do anything but strictly the campaign stuff.
>>
Alright, so what do I do with these Pheromosas I now have? They seem like they're kind of useless.
>>
Farm Metal Coats off Magnemites at the school using a Pokémon with Compound Eyes/Thief and rake in the legendaries with Scythers. Castform and Dhelmise are still pretty good as well, but probably won't be for long since more and more people are offering them.
>>
What the fuck?
I haven't seen a single person say Relicanth on this thread
Did the "GTS stock exchange" change again and Relicanth are no longer in demand?
Fuck, good thing I traded a bunch or relicanth for pokemon I was too lazy to catch before hand
>>
People will give you figurative blowjobs for Feebas holding Prism Scales.
>>
>>31203190
Not really worth doing since Prism Scales are so rare. The legendary with a likely shitty nature you would get is worth less.
>>
Trade Evolutions
Castform
Vanillite line
Sableye
>>
>>31203327
what? why sabeleyes?
>>
>>31203411
No idea. I put a bunch of breedject Sableye's up on GTS and got several Tapus and UBs.
>>
>>31203300
My rag tag team of lv 70 Meowths has me drowning on Prism Scales
>>
So far my heal ball cleffas have worked well so far. I have all the trade evo mons due to cleffa
>>
>>31202848
Pikachu's not working out for me at the moment. I'm asking for a Lunala, though, maybe more people have Sun?
>>
>>31202041
I usually get anything that I want by simply put Porygon with salac berry
>>
Castform. Not even five minutes and I always get what I asked
>>
>>31202041
Goomy, specially if it's in a johto ball and you put in the message it has good IVs (even if it doesn't). These fuckers got away quickly and get me a lot of shit, including final stage mons and UBs.
>>
I've used Heavy Ball Beldums with good success. I'm running out soon though, so I have to breed more.

I usually get Balltism back in return
>>
>>31202861
I'm hoping your right. I'm missing 4 pokemon so I bred 4 of those old fish mother fuckers
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.