[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of these Pokemon will get an Alola form in Stars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

File: GLZUQDj.png (94KB, 3016x500px) Image search: [Google]
GLZUQDj.png
94KB, 3016x500px
Which of these Pokemon will get an Alola form in Stars?
>>
>>31200827
Dodrio
>>
>>31200827
Why those ones?
>>
Bellsprout line and Oddish line (but fuck Bellossom), Arbok has a different pattern.

Nothing else would make sense, so obviously Charizard will get one too.
>>
>>31200827
Hopefully some non Kantomons
>>
The one that no one asked for
:(
>>
>>31200901
Because those are literally the only Pokémon that could possibly get Alolan forms?

>actually thinking anything outside genwun will get them
>>
>>31200827
Can't we rule out the ones with Megas and cross-gen evolutions?
>>
>>31200970
But why are things like the Machop line and the Tentacool lines missing?
>>
>>31200970
Fuck you.
GF only maked Alolan forms for kanto beacause''MUH TUENTI ENIERESERI'',Now that is about to end,MAYBE some non-Gennwun forms will be released
>>
>>31201004
Already in SM. If they were getting an Aroran form, they would have one already.
>>
>>31200994
>Megas
But that would rule out Charizard
>Cross-gen evolutions
Maybe...
>>
>>31201020
WHAT IF:Stars is set some years later after SM
>>
>>31201020
Then the guy who made this made a mistake by including Lapras.
>>
>>31201020
Didn't think of that. That's lame.
In that case I'll go for Ekans/Arbok, Oddish/Gloom/Vileplume, Bellsprout/Weepinbell/Victreebel and Seel/Dewgong.
>>
I work for Sega and acording to a certain key employee who very recently left Game Freak for a job here, this year's Pokemon Prism will have twenty new "Kanto Forms" of Pokemon, drawing from the Pokemon introduced in Pokemon Black and White and Pokemon X and Y. The intention is apparently to redesign them to better resemble the original 150 in visual direction.
>>
File: whatcouldvebeen.png (245KB, 633x601px) Image search: [Google]
whatcouldvebeen.png
245KB, 633x601px
>>31200827
I want yellow bellied sea snake/banded sea krait ekans line more than you can possibly fathom.
>>
>>31201020
lapras and rhyhorn are already in sm
>>
>>31201089
>rhyhorn

Where?
>>
>>31200827
Lapras is in sun/moon though
>>
>>31201052
A few hundred years?
>>
>>31201105
island scan
>>
File: GLZUQDj.png (60KB, 800x488px) Image search: [Google]
GLZUQDj.png
60KB, 800x488px
>>31201053
>>31201089
>>31201111
Sorry desu
>>
>>31201128
I think that could be forgotten since it isn't actually in the Alolan dex
>>
>>31200827
Alolan Ponyta becomes fire/ice type and replaces sandshrew/vulpix
>>
>>31200827
I'd love an alolan Ponyta that made it an Electric type zebra
>>
Alolan kanto starters for the genwunners

with new alolan megas
>>
>>31201162
>Beedril
No, because mega

>fosils
No because reasons
>>
>>31201162
Now, let's remove things with cross gen evolutions (jynx, mime, etc. have cross gen PRE evolutions, so they're exempt, considering we have things like Alolan marowak without Alolan cubone, raichu without pika/pichu, etc.) and megas (the alleged purpose of Alolan forms was to make old mons viable, just like mega evolution, plus they'd have to deal with "but why can't Alolan beedrill mega evolve?"). Sorry, lickitung and beedrill.
>>
File: alolanelectrode.png (1KB, 136x50px) Image search: [Google]
alolanelectrode.png
1KB, 136x50px
Alola Voltorb and Electrode
>>
File: Untitled.png (35KB, 782x369px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
35KB, 782x369px
>>31201162
Exclude the fossils, the ones with evos/counterparts in later gens, and the one with the mega evo. Fossils won't get forms, surely?

This is the list.
>>
File: potentialolas.png (70KB, 1280x500px) Image search: [Google]
potentialolas.png
70KB, 1280x500px
Anything with cross-gen prevos, evolutions or megas should also be excuded, meaning:
>Beedrill line, Pidgeotto line, Vileplume Line, Onix, Lickitung, Rhydon line, Tangela, Seadra line, Mr. Mime, Jynx
Beyond this, the poster did not take out Lapras and Charizard, which are pokeride pokemon. It wouldn't make sense to pokeride the non-alolan form. Without an alolan form for charizard, we can rule out blastoise and venusaur getting an alolan form as well bc GF cucks them all the time.
From here, it is unlikely legendaries and fossils will get alolan forms, and somewhat unlikely mememons like electrode, hitmons, or farfetch'd getting anything. But I left them on because there is technically the possibility.
Of the remaining I think these are most likely:
>Rapidash: easy pegasus thing for a fire/flying or fire/fairy
>Dodrio: Some combination of (Ground or Fighting)/(Flying or Normal)
>Weezing: pure fire-type floating volcano sphere
>Arbok: dark/poison but they probably would've done it already
anything else is just unlikely.
>>
>>31201423
I forgot about Tyrogue, so hitmons should be excluded as wel
>>
>>31201020
Eh, they can use the multiverse to their advantage and give Alola forms to Kanto Pokemon already in Alola in Sun/Moon.
>>
>>31201418
They've tended to choose the most simplistic pokemon to change, too.

I would guess Ponyta, Seel, Doduo and Voltorb lines.
>>
>>31201423
Why the fuck would having pre-evolutions exclude them from Alola forms? Have you not played Sun and Moon? Does having Cubone exclude Marowak from having one?
>>
Voltorb line would be pretty easy, I can see it becoming a mimic for something spiritual versus manmade.

Like a worship sphere or some shit. Pure fairy typing.
>>
>>31201472
>multiverse

go pls
>>
>>31201499
I think they're using the "gen 1 only" rule of excluding anyone with evo connections to other generations.
>>
> Dodrio because it got buffed with some shit this gen, I think Jump Kick hinting at a possible Flying/Fighting Alolan hopefully

> Arcanine because wynaut? It was in the early leaks and ended up being posted on the japanese website under the section of "Pokemon found in Alola" or some shit. Water typing please with Water Absorb or Storm Drain

> Lapras same as above, posted on the website in the same section as Arcanine

> Alakazam another leak mon but wynaut because Fighting Alakazam would be pretty fun

> Nidos same reasoning

> Rapidash because it's based. I doubt it would happen but I want to see a undead horse Dark/Ghost version of it
>>
>>31201074
Water type Arbok? Sign me up!
>>
>>31200827
>Hawaiian Monk Seal

>Fighting/Ice Seel/Dewgong Alola form

PLEASE
>>
File: beast ball.jpg (16KB, 401x234px) Image search: [Google]
beast ball.jpg
16KB, 401x234px
Voltorb and Electrode that look like beast balls.
>>
File: whatcouldvebeen2.png (763KB, 788x605px) Image search: [Google]
whatcouldvebeen2.png
763KB, 788x605px
What about a slower, bulkier, ground/fairy doduo line based on proper dodos (instead of kiwi/ostrich things)? Tropical island birds and all that. Might be cool. Or just one of these.
>>
>>31201802
Or just a Beast Ball Alolan Form Electrode that can be found randomly in Aether Paradise.
>>
>>31201849
Perfect! Yes, I want this to happen! If any pokemon needs more regional forms, it's Electrode! There are too many kinds of pokeballs out there and The poor orb monsters only know how to mimic one of them.
>>
>>31201418
Arbok and Ekans
>poison/psychic, kind of a reverse snake-whisperer
>ability: telepathy, intimidate; HA strong jaw
>moves added: hypnosis, psychic fangs
stats(hp, att, def, spatk, spdef, speed)(arbok)

Nidoqueen and king are a bit hard to Alolanize

Venonat-moth
>dark/bug ninjas

Victreebel gets fire maybe

rapidash is an easy flying or psychic unicorn

farfetch'd:
>fighting/flying
>ability super luck
>gets cross chop

Dodrio
>fighting/flying balk ostrich
>stamina
>high jump kick, other jumpkicks

seels are too hard, maybe fairy to complement the other horny rapidash

Kingler
>water/rock or steel to compete with crabrawler
>technician for metal claw?

electrode can't be changed except if he turns fire with "fireate" explosions

Weezing could be fire

Mr. Mime turns parisian? dark/psychic

jynx is that islander vibe with grass psychic
>>
>>31200827
How the fuck did the Oddish family not get added to the Alola dex?
>>
>>31201996
>stone crab krabby line
fuck yes
>poison/psychic arbok
I WANT IT
captcha: select all images with palm trees
>>
>>31201755
There was a surprising lack of seal pokemon in Alola, given the fact it has its own monk seal. (I know Popplio is kind of in the sea lion territory, but still).

I could definitely see them making Alolan Seel and Dewgong. I would imagine it becoming Water/Ground (due to spending time on beaches). It would get much fatter as Dewgong, and it would be silvery-grey in colour.
>>
>>31201996
also Rapidash should get aerilate/pixilate for horn attack
>>
>>31201552
By using that rule, Raichu shouldn't have gotten an Alola form.
>>
>>31201418
Arbok electrode and dodrio they buffed them probably to have more bst to work with for alolan form
>>
>>31201414
needs hair and dark typing and its perfect.
>>
>>31201418
what about Cloyster?
>>
Rule out stuff with Megas and cross gen evos as well as legendaries and NOW you have a better list
>>
>>31201418
Victreebel is an island scan mon though, I don't expect them to give island scan mons alolan forms
>>
>>31203025
Shellder can be found in Alola already.
>>
>>31200994
>>31201045
Raichu sort puts a hole in that though with Pichu existing

Also all of the Alola forms come from Pokemon lines with only one evolution (the exception being the Raichu line which gained another in Gen II)
>>
>>31204445
>what is Alolan Golem
>>
>>31204445
Disregard the second half, I just remembered Golem
>>
>>31200827
The starters
Gotta pander as much as ya can
>>
Water Arcanine
>>
>Alolan Nidoqueen/king
>Poison/Steel type
>Females get Corrosion
>Males get Filter
>Both lines are more tanky than their Kanto counterparts, but lose out on their offensive stats.
>Females are the dominant ones in lore.
>>
File: 1468683645202.jpg (11KB, 150x255px) Image search: [Google]
1468683645202.jpg
11KB, 150x255px
>Pokedex entries mention how Arbok has different patterns depending on the region
>no Alolan Arbok
>>
>>31200827

NONE CAUSE THERE ARE NO MORE IN ALOLA.

I think a lot of you don't understand how evolution/environment adaptation works, it doesn't matter if the next game is a sequel, it takes more than 2-3 for something to adapt to an environment.
>>
>>31201067

The Oddish line Alola forme should be pure Fairy (including Bellosom), with the exception of Vileplume becoming Fairy/Poison.
>>
>>31200827
kek
why did you remove butterfree

anyways, discounting legendaries, starters and humanoids
also lapras because he's already there
also no crabs or horses cause there is similar shit in alola

I'm guessing Koffing/Weezing to pair with Grimer/Muk, Doduo/Dodrio, the Bellsprout family and Seel. And possibly Arbok.
>>
The Nidos would be cool, they could be the first Poison/Ice types, and sheer force on all those ice moves would be cool as hell. But they'd never do something that cool so we'll just get alolan Krabby or some boring shit like that.
>>
>>31201418

I can't remember offhand. Are there any snake based mons in the AM pokedex? If not, that might rule out Evans and Arbok. (There aren't any snakes in Hawaii, GF might be trying to hold true to that).
>>
>>31205833
>yfw you realise Buttefree is in the Alola dex
>>
>>31205925
Serperior via Island Scan.

It's a snake and it's on Hawaiin soil.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.