[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else is still fuming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
out of all the leaks, the shittest one had to be real
>>
But Ballio, my mom's panther, and Owl the Edge were fake, OP.
>>
>>31200427
I'm more impressed someone at Gamefreak leaked these 5 months before release.
>>
While I'm not a fan of any of the designs, I'm glad these are as bad as they got.
>>
>>31200463
this

How did it happen?
>>
>>31200427
It's the rule, anon. Remember that for next time.

The leaks you least want to be true will always be the ones that are.
>>
>>31200427
Incineroar is bro.
Primarina is meh.
Decidueye is cool.

can't complain/10
>>
>>31200483
>the leaks you want least to be true will always be the ones that are
Game Freak does that a lot, huh? They always tend to do the things no one expects.

Of course, it's hard to tell whether the unexpected ends up being good or bad.
>>
literally furfag guy in a suit, trannyseal, and edgeowl

could they have been any worse?
>>
>Still fuming
>Over the most overhyped game of 2016

I'm mostly disappointed by how shit Game Freak is at keeping "confidential" things confidential in the first place.

but hey, at least it crushed my already low expectations I had for the game and got it over with.

>People who expected split evolutions
>People who expected new Mega Evolutions
>People who expected more post-game beyond what we got
>People who expected

kek, I won't even bother, Game Freak let down a lot of people, simply put. There are better games out there for me to bother with nitpicking since there are far too many problems for me to even nitpick each and every one of them.
>>
>2017
>Denialfags are still on /vp/ bitching about best starters
>>
>>31200582
What about them makes them any better than any other starter? Thr fact that thry all look anthro?
>>
File: IMG_3540.jpg (15KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3540.jpg
15KB, 210x240px
>>31200427
>the shittiest leaks
>doesn't post Ballio
>>
>>31200530

ebin
>>
>>31200657
Apparently cosplay trumps any kind of other possible theme or- God forbid- 'it just gets bigger'. What is swampert? Yet it is actually a perfectly serviceable and popular design. Gamefreak are total try hards and in the process over hitting the mark.
>>
>>31200522
Well Game Freak can release whatever they want and if they put the "Pokemon" logo on it then it's Pokemon.

Fakes will try to emulate the Pokemon style, so they look too expected. The ones that look the least like Pokemon are normally the real Pokemon, because they don't need to look like Pokemon.
>>
>>31200809
>popular design
>didn't even get in Pokken along with Blaziken and Sceptile and got cucked by Empoleon
>>
>>31201173
>so this means its less popular
???
>>
>>31200427
jesus hazel calm down.
>>
Nope, all three are great, like I've been saying since they were first posted
>>
>>31201369
furfag detected
>>
The tears from incineroar were worth it

>m-muh quadruped

kek
>>
File: 1482649817052.png (483KB, 709x570px) Image search: [Google]
1482649817052.png
483KB, 709x570px
>tfw there are still people buttmad that the Unova starters were real
>tfw there are people who were mad about the Unova starters denied and hated the Alola starters
>tfw those same people are double butthurt for eternity
>>
>>31201312
Its clearly the least Popular of the trio.
Funnily enought Blaziken is the most popular and its probably the most humanoid Pokemon we ever had as a starter.
>>
Out of all the leaks? As far as I remember there were two leaks, what op posted and that chinese leaks which confirmed them. You would have to be retarded to fall for any of that other crap.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.