[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birth Island

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3319.png (76KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3319.png
76KB, 290x290px
What's the significance of the red triangle on Birth Island and in space? Is Deoxys housed in it?

Birth Island always seemed like the most mysterious area in all the games to me.
>>
>>31200083
Have you ever done the event on Birth Island in RSE? Or are you underaged/autistic/both?
>>
File: Deoxys.png (31KB, 251x155px) Image search: [Google]
Deoxys.png
31KB, 251x155px
>>31200083
>http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/185/598/05f.gif

I think that's supposed to be Deoxys.
>>
>>31200083
Get out underage
>>
>>31200083
Gen 3 had the best puzzles.
I hate how they did away with that in 4.
>>
Birth Island is the remains of the meteorite from the Delta Episode in the original universe. Unlike the Mega Universe, it just landed because Mega Fug didn't send it back to space.
>>
>>31200132
>tfw people shitting their pants for no reason caused the Delta Episode
>>
>>31200083
The meteor event in ORAS happened in the original RSEverse, but Deoxys slowed it down and gently landed it in the ocean.
>>
>>31200083
I njected someones save with a deoxys in my cartridge and rngd a shiny deoxys, good times
>>
>>31200148
The meteor was larger than Birth Island in ORAS
>>
>>31200199
A meteor the size of birth island hitting that close to the coast of Hoenn would without doubt cause a tsunami.
>>
>>31200199
It's fairly obvious that almost nothing in the game overworld is to scale. Even the meteor in the cutscene wasn't anywhere close to 6 miles in length.
>>
>>31200199
That's right, in ORAS
>>
>>31200240
That's because the meteor was in its mega evolved form.
>>
The all seeing eye, the representation of god, is called "delta lumineux" in french.
Just think about it.
>>
>>31200231
Nigga, a meteor with the size and mass of a small island would decimate life on Earth
>>
>>31200437
hmm rally cakes you blink
>>
>>31200083
Is this where mew was?
>>
>>31202075
Shouldn't your stupid ass be in school?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.