[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You now realize that Ultra Beasts will be in the next PMD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1480527195159.jpg (119KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
1480527195159.jpg
119KB, 850x637px
How do you think they should be worked in the plot? Misunderstood allies, designated villains or antagonists with a worthy cause?
>>
Post-game bosses with little plot importance
>>
They probably start off as villains and outlaws that the exploration teams are tasked to take out, because of natural disasters caused by ultra wormholes, and the Tapus believe they're the cause of it. Of course, as the plot continues on you realize it's not their fault and they're just the side effect of those holes appearing and you have to take out Primal Solgaleo/Lunala or whatever non-Pokemon entity as the final boss.
Then the postgame involves a UB recruiting mission where you try and get UBs more used to living in the Pokemon world. (Also there could be some parallel to how you, as a human turned into a Pokemon, are not meant to exist like the UBs are)
>>
>>31199787
This.
>>
WAIT A SECOND

I just realized that Rowlet is the first base form starter that can fly

Will this impact PMD in some weird way?
>>
>>31199730
Since ultra beasts seem to be located in different dimensions from each other I assume if they are implemented they could serve multiple roles.

>Guzzlord is the main antagonist
>You befriend a couple of the other ultra beast variants in an attempt to stop guzzlord from eating alola or some shit
>Guzzlord has a horde of Kartana as his minions
>Buzzwole is his right hand guy, constantly disgusted with guzzlords eating habits but needs to cooperate with him to get back to his dimension

Something like that, just my shitty ideas anyway
>>
>>31199730
Only Nihilego and Buzzswole or Pherosoma will have any plot relevance, unless they report to Guzzlord. You won't be able to understand them because they speak some weird language.
>>
>>31199819
It won't get a flying movement type, not unlike Natu.
>>
>>31199730
>Mystery Dunget will have a substantial UktrabSpace dungeon
>>
>>31199819
Most likely not, but Decidueye being a ghost leads to walking in walls shenanigans. But since you probably won't be able to evolve it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>31199862
Not necessarily. Giratina cannot move through walls.
>>
I like to think Necrozma will be the villain.
>>
>>31200084
Either Necrozma or Solgaleo/Lunala that was consumed by an outside force.
>>
>>31200281
solgaleo/lunala charged with ultra energy
>>
>>31200316
I hope with all the ultra wormhole stuff established in the main games, the next mystery dungeon doesn't go the abstract-human-concept-as-villain route and we get final boss Lunala or Solgaleo (or both) instead. It would be nice if Cosmog was a main character who has to help them calm down too
>>
Actually the Tapus could fit into the mystery dungeon world pretty well too.
Each of them could govern an island like they do in the main game (and with PSMD having multiple islands, it's not too much a stretch for those multiple islands to maybe work better in the next game). Each of them could also serve to be the fickle guardians of each of their respective islands, and is partly in charge of giving out exploration badges to up-and-coming exploration teams. Of course, since they're all kind of dicks according to lore, they're all probably the silly but scarily competent leader types established by Ampharos and Wigglytuff, but more selfish and cynical (especially in the case of Bulu and Fini)
>>
Hopefully Celesteela and Guzzlord are the major boss fights their designs deserved to be.
>>
>>31199730
You now realize pokemon is a game for 9 year olds.
>>
Palkia will be involved in one way or another, either in main storyline or post game, probably bitching about usage of space/time and ultra beasts running rampant just like he did in Time/Darkness/Sky because of Darkrai and player traveling
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.