[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great idea, bad designs: The Thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: rlzWTLf[1].png (450KB, 1360x462px) Image search: [Google]
rlzWTLf[1].png
450KB, 1360x462px
Great idea, bad designs: The Thread.
>>
I seriously don't get the moustache. I get the magnetism thing, but at that point Probopass already exists in the same game.
>>
File: ctrl c.jpg (61KB, 1368x768px) Image search: [Google]
ctrl c.jpg
61KB, 1368x768px
>>
>>31199561
You first OP
>>
>>31199561
>A-Geodude is a cool blue-grey colour, whereas A-Graveller and A-Golem revert back to the regular form's colours
>Weird fused hands, and A-Golem's arms are shorter than the regular form's
>Yet another Mega/Alolan form that slaps hair onto the design for whatever reason
Ariga's designs are usually on point, dunno what happened here.
>>
>>31199603
I don't get the "the genies are badly designed" meme.

How are they even remotely badly designed? They look fine. Are people really THAT upset that they look nearly identical? (Which is entirely the point?)
>>
>>31199600
the laaadies love it
>>
>>31199668
literally my mom's human with skin cancer and anal beads as a tail
>>
>>31199668
I'm mad that they're just copy-pasted.

Take a look at the island guardians. That's how the genies should've been.
>>
>>31199600
I think they're based on WW1 Germans. They were always depicted with the same moustache in propaganda. The artillery theme makes sense, too.
>>
>>31199600
They are the same thing conceptually, they're both electromagnetic rock. One emphasizes on the electricity aspect, and the other emphasizes the magnetic aspect.
>>
>>31199668
they look fucking atrocious, i enjoy lots of ugly or derpy designs in the past but this trio is not one of them, even just by looking at their faces makese me want to puke
>>
>>31200017
>even just by looking at their faces makese me want to puke
Like your mom when you were born?
>>
>Not liking Alolan "The Russian Railgun" Golem

Also lemme check uh
>>31199999 OwO whats this
>>
>>31199668
They could look alike without having to be literally the same design with different colors and tail shape.

I like the design itself if it is for a single pokemon, but they rehash it for an entire trio of legendaries, which doesn't make the most sense considering they've shown before they can make pokemon that are related look different and not copypasted (the birds, the hoenn beasts, the regis, etc.). Which is exactly what their therian forms do and I don't understand why those aren't their only actual forms to begin with.
>>
>>31199600
If you look carefully you'll notice it's chest hair. You know who actually has a beard and people think it's chest hair?
Articuno.
>>
>>31200215
>>31199706
They're not as bad as Lati@s and the pixies, at least. The only fault was making their sprites identical in gen V.
>>
>>31200052
AND EVERY MORNING WHEN I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT SOMEWHERE OUT IN THE WORLD IS SOMEONE AS UGLY AS THIS FAGGOT RIGHT HERE.
>>
File: 250px-695Heliolisk.png (35KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-695Heliolisk.png
35KB, 250x250px
I like the concept, but I can't tell why people like its design so much
>>
>>31200276
>the pixies
I had forgotten about these guys, but yeah they did the lazy trio before the genies.

I don't mind regular latios and latias as much but their mega is unforgivable. If it wasn't for the name on screen I could hardly tell both apart.
>>
>>31200344
Yeah, it's a really disappointing design. Heliolisk is one of those cases where most of the speculated evolutions looked much better than the real thing, and it really sucks that this is the best they could do for something as cool as a frilled lizard.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.