[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H-h-hey guys... r-remember me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: pokefinder.jpg (56KB, 700x389px) Image search: [Google]
pokefinder.jpg
56KB, 700x389px
H-h-hey guys... r-remember me?
>>
>>31199161
diaperbeam lol
>>
>wow it's fucking nothing.jpg
>>
>this and Festival Plaza were the new features I was the most hyped about during pre-release
>they are both fucking shit
>>
>>31199205
>can't even share picture with other
>>
>>31199205
same
>>
I just caught Solgaleo and haven't found a single other Pokefinder spot aside from the first Pikachu and the Ghost trial. Am I unobservant as a motherfucker, or is this shit basically nonexistent?
>>
>>31199238
extremely unobservant
>>
>>31199238
you're probably deaf then, the pokedex makes a beep when you pass by a spot, and there are several
>>
I just got lv4, where do you grin those photos?
>>
File: drowning in fug.png (4MB, 2098x2350px) Image search: [Google]
drowning in fug.png
4MB, 2098x2350px
>>31199278
See image

>>31199295
>having sound on
>>
>>31199297
Outside the Pokémon League.
>>
>>31199297
I reached 1.5M at the power plant
>>
>>31199161
>I-It's gonna be like Pokemon Snap!
>>
>>31199326
I love playing with the sound on but my older sister was/still is a bitch who was all "Anon you don't need the sound to play turn it off". And now I just keep the music off by default because she's a bitch and I was a pushover as a kid
>>
>Beta Poke Snap.jpeg

Woooow, Game Freak hyping up barely worth a shit features, what else is new.

They had all the time of the world to actually make a Pokemon Snap for the Wii U and they didn't.
>>
>>31199458
To be fair, there were a lot of things that could've have been done with the Wii U but weren't
>>
>>31199326
yeah better listen certainly not shit music outside the game
>>
>this was put into S/M but Pokemon following you was scrapped or unfinished
>>
>>31199618
>Tempting me with "following pokemon" hints like the overworld battle that was going on early beginning and all those walking animations

AAAAAAAAAHHH
>>
>>31199218
To be fair, there's not really anything you'd want to show. All you can get are blurry photos of Pokemon that are standing around.
>>
>>31199161
As soon as I hit max level I knew I would never touch it again.
Fucking useless upgrade, but at least I got the stamp
>>
>>31199161
It was fun 5 minutes, but they should add more functionality and make some pokemon exclusive to this mode or something significant.
>>
>>31199218

Nigger you can LITERALLY save them to an SD card.
>>
>>31199944
Is there a reason for the pictures being so blurry? Is it a deliberate thing or something? It looks fucking awful.
>>
>>31201809
that's obviously not what i meant
>>
>>31199458

Gamefreak never makes the spin off games. At most they supervise them to make sure they don't break canon.
>>
>>31199161
Oh hi not-pokemon snap 2
>>
Oh yes, PokeFinder. I do remember you.

I definitely remember having to take enough pictures to get 1.5 MILLION FUCKING LIKES.

Jesus christ why
>>
>>31201775

How long you took to reach level 5?
>>
>>31202746
I also want to know. It feels like a waste of time but if a stamp is involved...
>>
>5fps bootleg Pokemon Snap
lul
>>
I enjoyed doing each location I came across a few times, it was nice to see some pokemon in their "natural environment" of sorts.

The problem was making the stamp require a ridiculous amount of grinding
>>
>>31199205
other way around for me.

the finder took me by surprise.
>>
>>31199591
wanna try again in english
>>
File: HNI_0004.jpg (13KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0004.jpg
13KB, 400x240px
>>31199161
>r-remember me?
Yeah, i remember you, i remember how dissapointing you were
The saddest part is that it could have been ok if they just moved the lvl 5 upgrade to lvl 3 and do something like daily variety at every spot.

>>31199218
Not ingame, but you can still share the photos on the internet and i think in the miiverse

>>31204084
>5Fps
It runs fine on my 2DS and even if there were drops in FPS it doen't matter because it barely affects your ability to take photos
>>
>>31204327
sure neckbeard.
>>
>>31199205
Why the filthy fuck would you be excited to take fucking PICTURES of things in a video game?
>>
>>31199161
>can only photograph in specific spots
>always the same Pokémon per spot every time
>can't photograph up Lass or Rising Stars' skirts

Aaand it's fucking nothing
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.