[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you miss us /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

File: 800px-XY125.png (543KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800px-XY125.png
543KB, 800x450px
Do you miss us /vp/?
>>
File: anime happy lillie.png (671KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
anime happy lillie.png
671KB, 1280x720px
>Lillie got more development in her first 8 episodes than in Serena's first 60 episodes.

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>31197359
lol fuck no
>>
Maybe if i didnt drop the show. I kinda hate these cunts. So i dont even want to watch sm.
>>
>>31197376
>learn to touch an egg
>development

Do you need a gold medal in mental gymnastics to enjoy SM?
>>
File: shit.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>31197699
XY is better than SM.
>>
>>31197359
>SCIENCE XD
>fuck I don't know, I want to fuck ash I think
>LOL MEMBER BROCK??

no, fuck off.
>>
>>31197743
Id believe you. Its a shame it was all going so well for ash. I even wanted to like his character again. But nope status quo!
>>
ash ketchum please kill yourself
>>
>>31197731
>cutting you hair short
>development

To answer your question, yes.
>>
>>31197731
>cut her hair
>development
Do you need a gold medal in mental gymnastics to enjoy XY
>>
Fuck these anoying cunts. You got the nerdy ass pussyfied gym leader and his annoying ass whiny little sister. Then you got the retarded ass slut girly girl whose all over ashs dick, and is a fucking cry baby. You know who i miss? Brock and misty
>>
>>31197731
It's better than Serena, who did nothing of substance for the first half of XY.
>>
>>31197819
How do you live in a Pokemon world and not touch Pokemon and be afraid of them in the first place it's so fucking stupid.
>>
>>31197845
the 8th episode explains that something happened to her prior to Ash coming to Alola.
>>
>>31197845
she was scarred by her mother
>>
>>31197845
Her mother probably never let her out. There are many different phobias. A lot of people are affraid of dogs
>>
>>31197814
Misty was a bitch. Only Brock was good.
>>
>>31197902
No iris is a bitch
>>
>>31197863
>>31197874
>>31197892
All things that could be handled with therapy. Also none of these things were protrayed in the game like this phobia of hers is just strait out somebodys ass to fill up her nonexistent character with some convuluded dilemma.
And people are fine with this shit. Just stop watching the show. I dont care if youre having fun.
>>
Reminder that OS crew and XY crew were the best. Brock got old after the OS dragging down AG and DP.
>>
>>31198017
Misty being afraid of bugs also wasn't in the games
>>
>>31197359
Nope. And good riddance. Especially to Serena.
>>
>>31197980
>t. Ash Ketchum
>>
>>31197743
Still complaining about the art style?
>>
Clement and his sister were lame.

Serena cute.
>>
>>31197359
Why is there a chinese ripoff of pikachu? Where are Misty and Brock?

3/10, decent fan art
>>
Will Brock ever return?
>>
>>31200089
Will the show ever be great again?
>>
I miss Alain

I want a winner MC.
>>
File: bonnie and tyrantrum.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bonnie and tyrantrum.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>31197359
I only miss bonnie

I could care less about the robot with no emotions. the overrrated shipbait whore and the useless nerd fuck
>>
>>31200965
How is Ash a robot?
>>
>People thinking Serena didn't have development

Smh. Look at all the things she did throughout her series:

>Cut her hair and wore ugly cowgirl boots
>Evolved 2 of her Pokemon
>Was a big sister to Bonnie until the writers forgot about that dynamic
>Was in love with Ash
>Got her butt kissed by her rivals
>Danced a lot
>Dressed up as a Fennekin for a video
>Talked to Clemont one time
>Rode Rhyhorn and beat her mother in a race
>Made a costume for Hawlucha, who would go on to immediately rip it off
>I think she also held the group's map

Now tell me who's the shitty character. Certainly not Serena.
>>
>>31201178
t. Ashnerafag
>>
>>31201216
Oh shit, how could I forget Amour, and all the great scenes that made for a realistic and entertaining romance.

>Serena following Ash
>She kissed him
>She threw a snowball at him
>Sat around and quietly pined for him

And all he did for her

>Let her tag along
>Gave her a ribbon one time
>Got mad when she threw a snowball at him
>>
>>31197359
Yes. Second best group.
>>
>>31197799
This. No women should ever ruin her hair like that and call it an improvement, she needs long feminine hair.
>>
>>31201079
Not poster, but XY Ash is pretty emotionless. Doing that same smile throughout the episode unless he's mad.
>>
>>31201523
She could have at least picked an outfit or hat that went with her new hair. For a character that prides herself on her looks and fashion, she spends most of her time dressed in the finest Bijou Ghetto Cowgirl fashion

>>31201760
A lot of this comes from nothing really mattering to him. Everyone just compliments him and loves him, and no one but Alain or Jobfrog has any real impact on him.
>>
>>31197359
You're asking /vp/, the people with literally the shittiest taste out of all Pokémon fans.
>>
>>31201178
>>31201320
Wew lad
>>
>>31197359
I do miss May and Max

Serena's total character development came down to an outfit change. May got the entire Contest system to work with and made good use of, not to mention the Manaphy movie. Max was better comedy relief than Inventions: do they work? and Squishy's carrying sack/Dawn 2.0
>>
>>31201760
That's kind of true.
>>31201854
>A lot of this comes from nothing really mattering to him. Everyone just compliments him and loves him
Really?
>>
>>31197359
Every day.
Best travelling group.
>>
>>31202061
Yeah

>Weed Kid adores him and sees him as a mentor
>Serena follows because she's in love with him
>Clemont follows because he thinks Ash is amazing and wants to be like him
>One of Serena's rivals jokes about stealing Ash away
>Alain's story warps into him being in love with Ash, with Ash being the biggest source of happiness in his life
>Everyone shills Ash as this amazing fighter
>Trevor and Tierno are literally whos, still see him as a friend and have nothing but good things to say about him

And every one of his rivals lags behind him, except the one time Weed Kid got 7 Badges before him.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 583x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 583x434px
>>31197359
There's only one man I miss and that's Brock. Not these two bit, one track faggots you posted OP
>>
>>31202126
Damn, you might be right. It's as if they all want to suck Ash's dick.
>>
>>31202279
That's the thing I really don't like. With XY Ash, he's the perfect battler, everyone loves and worships him, and he gets super special snowflake powers for no good reason.

XY Ash just felt like babby's first self-insert fanfic OC.
>>
>>31202453
So he's a mary sue then. Makes you wonder why people like the season when many can agree that mary sues are bad.
>>
>>31202504
Because after BW everyone want competent Ash back again
>>
>>31202648
That, I agree. But it also the fact that new writers were part of the seasons, art style, and most of all: Serena having a crush on Ash and Greninja. Because of those factors, fans thought it was going to be different hence why they praised the show so damn much. I like the season, but I don't see it that great.
>>
>>31202761
>Serena having a crush on Ash and Greninja
The slut.
>>
>>31197359
The dub still has a few more episodes, so not yet.
>>
>>31202967
What I meant was that Serena was used for the shipping and that Greninja was used for the writers attempts of add shouene (or whatever you called it) elements into the series. Also, Olympia's prediction is shit.
>>
>>31202648
This.

Some people didn't like ash acting like a noob in BW, other did like because he was fun or whatever.

Some people didn't like Ash in XY because he was special, have a girl swooning for him and he doesn't struggle enough to win. Some people did like because he isn't a loser 90% of the time and actually get some development for a change.

Seriously, it's impossible please everyone everytime, people just should enjoy what you will have for the current series and don't be a bitch for the whole series.

I liked XY Ash, it was a nice change from what we have from Ash every series. I like SM Ash for act like a kid, but not being an incompetent battler.

But, yeah, BW Ash is shit.
>>
>>31197359
Bonnie is the only good character there. Trevor and Serena are trash and that is the worst Ash.
>>
>>31198083
>Misty's signature Pokemon is Starmie
>Starmie is weak to bugs
Truly forces one to contemplate.
>>
File: MAAAAX.jpg (377KB, 1280x2880px) Image search: [Google]
MAAAAX.jpg
377KB, 1280x2880px
>>31202048
>Max was better comedy relief
>>
File: add.jpg (22KB, 498x321px) Image search: [Google]
add.jpg
22KB, 498x321px
>>31202198
>tfw Brock will never be a main character again
>>
>>31203675
Maybe they can balance Ash's character for both sides.
>>
>Iris is a Misty rehash
>people hate her

You're such kids /vp/
>>
File: groudon hat.png (83KB, 669x570px) Image search: [Google]
groudon hat.png
83KB, 669x570px
>>31203783
did metal doggo died?
>>
>>31203831
Iris was annoying for calling Ash a kid so many times.
>>31203866
Yes for sacrificing it's aura for the tree.
>>
>>31203888
>Iris was annoying for calling Ash a kid so many times.
Why? Don't tell me you got insulted as well
>>
>>31204017
Anon, if I ask people what they remembered about Iris, they'll probably respond about her "Kid" catchphrase. Seriously, the only good thing about Iris is her issues dealing with Dragonite.
>>
>>31197845
How do you live in the real world and be afraid of touching animals? Same thing retard.
>>
File: bestrongclarence.gif (788KB, 225x400px) Image search: [Google]
bestrongclarence.gif
788KB, 225x400px
>>31203888
I thought it was because dogs can die when fed chocolate
>>
>>31203828
That's basically SM Ash. All the happy excitement and curiosity of BW Ash with all the competence and skill of XY&Z Ash.

Best of both worlds instead of one or the other or only going part way on both.
>>
>>31205235
We'll see about that once the new episodes is release to see his battles.
>>
>>31205235
>all the competence and skill of XY&Z Ash
No?
He lost the only battle he has had.
He couldn't even catch that Grubbin.
>>
>>31205416
Beat the Flare Grunts. Made Tap Koko actually have to block Gigavolt Havoc.

The only reason he couldn't catch Grubbin was because Lillie tripped Pikachu up and Pikachu was still tired from fighting Mimikyu who is really strong and gets stronger from it's hatred of Pikachu.

As for the fight with James, he was obviously a competent battler with Oricoro who he was used to using versus Ash's Rowlet who has never been in a Pokemon battle ever before, which was exactly why Ash chose him over Pikachu. To give him experience.

All the competence in the world won't save you in a battle if your Pokemon is too inexperienced. It's a two-way street.
>>
>>31205528
That doesn't sound like competent to me.
We'll see how it goes against Hala.
>>
>>31205528
Skull Grunts* Typo.

>>31205575
Sounds like you're just being a hardass.
>>
>>31204657
Doesn't make it less stupid
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.