[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The new episode airs on Thursday but quite honestly, I doubt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: shit.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
The new episode airs on Thursday but quite honestly, I doubt it will be as good as anyone says it will. Who cares about Ash fighting a totem or the kahuna. It's not even a real gym setting. The QUALITY in the new trailers is also bad.
>>
I'll always take this bait until someone tells me just what the fuck that picture is referencing to.
>>
>>31197030
Must suck being blind. Compare the ground to the background.
>>
>>31197053
It's just a fucking pokeball on the ground. What does it mean??
>>
Every time we have this thread I'm proven once again that the majority of people on this board knows jack shit about animation. Remember when in a previous thread with this exact same OP image, some anon asked what everyone's favourite shows were and the majority of the posts were normie live action shit like Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead? Unless you actually watch a fair bit of cartoons/anime and have other shows to compare shit to (that isn't fucking Disney or Ghibli with their million dollar budgets for a 1.5 hour movie) than maybe you shouldn't be criticizing a medium you know nothing about.
>>
>>31197386
You are fucking blind if you think SM looks better than XY. I'm sorry sir.
>>
>>31197010
>animeautists will defend this
>>
>>31197030
Apparently animating the entire background by hand is bad and a sign of lazyness, but it's ok if it's in cg a la XY.
>>
>the SM anime
>QUALITY
When will this meme end
>>
>Look mom! I posted it again! I'm cool r-right?
>>
>OP will defend this
>>
File: QUALITY.png (349KB, 397x455px) Image search: [Google]
QUALITY.png
349KB, 397x455px
>>31197597
>>
>hand drawn cartoony backgrounds that match the style of the show are worse than CG backgrounds that don't match the rest of the show
What
>>
>>31197506
XY only looked good during battles.
>>
File: 1483411478020.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483411478020.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>31197506
wew lad
>>
>>31197616
I'm probably being baited but you're retarded if you think a single frame animation smear from something that's meant to be viewed in motion is a sign of bad animation. It's quite the opposite, actually.
>>
>>31197650
You post this but you never explain what's wrong with it.
>>
Somebody post Pikachu and Litten vs Garfield.
>>
File: 37473858859_92923889291.gif (1MB, 268x400px) Image search: [Google]
37473858859_92923889291.gif
1MB, 268x400px
These threads just remind me how easy change upsets and scares the older generation.

Gen8 of the anime should just transition to full 3D. I think that'd be fucking hilarious
>>
>>31197666
>>31197644
>>
>>31197825
>Illumination entertainment buys the rights to animate pokemon
>Ash sends out a Minion dressed as Pikachu
>It farts
>Laugh Track
>>
>>31197506
Do you mean animation wise or art style wise? Because animation =/= art style. I can understand if you dislike the art style and hate the show because of it but you're out of your mind if you say that SM has worse animation than XY or God forbid, DP did
>>
>>31197970
Why argue with him? It's leading no where at this point. OP know damn well that he can simply quit the anime for 3 years and return to it. He probably done that during the 3 years of BW and Best Wishes.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.