[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the type of men lusamine is into?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (117KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 768x768px
Is this the type of men lusamine is into?
>>
Chubby guys? I wish.

>Lusamine will never rub your belly
>>
>>31196101
he got fat on beans when he ran away from his psycho bitch wife
>>
Considering she got impregnated by him twice, I'd say yes.
>>
>>31196101
>I wish.

There's no confirmation or anything showing if Mohn was chubby when he got with Lusa. As far as we know, she likes the daddy-type of guy.
>>
I mean, I'm pretty sure he looked different before
>>
>>31196120
>>31196134
Yeah I know.

But if there was a doujin or story about feeder Lusamine I'd be all over it
>>
File: 1482610550480.png (88KB, 632x556px) Image search: [Google]
1482610550480.png
88KB, 632x556px
>>
Why do you people say he's Lusamine's husband? It never mentions it in the game does it?
>>
Come to think of it, we don't have any bean Pokemon yet, do we? They could make something off Mexican jumping beans.
>>
>>31196194
>still no bean Pokemon
Dang, you're right! A Mexican jumping bean Pokemon would be cool.

I'd also be fine with a magic bean that evolves into a giant magic beanstalk.
>>
>>31196120
Nah she's just into husky men. She was grooming Gladion into resembling Guzzlord
>>
>>31196178
Yes it does, her husband Mohn left her and her kids.

Look who lives by himself, is "already over 40!" and is named Mohn.
>>
>>31196178
>Ultra Wormholes were discovered by Professor Mohn, as stated in the research notes at Aether
>Gladion, Lusamine's son, says Ultra Wormholes were discovered by his father, who disappeared shortly afterward
>Therefore Lusamine's husband is Professor Mohn
>Lusamine's husband, Professor Mohn, disappeared after discovering the Ultra Wormholes
>Curator of Pokepelago is named Mohn
>Therefore Mohn of Pokepelago is the professor that discovered Ultra Wormholes and disappeared, and also Lusamine's husband
Simple logic, anon.
Remember that no other significant NPC in the games has had the same name as another, especially not in the same generation.
>>
>>31196130
Maybe it's just like Sōichirō Kiryūin when he run away from Ragyo.
>>
>>31196216
>resembling Guzzlord
Gladion looks nothing like Guzzlord.
You are retarded.
>>
>>31196178
>>31196241
Worth noting the English version makes it less obvious because they use two different words, so a super autist would argue they are not talking about the same person.

>Aether Report: Ultra Wormholes Beyond the Ultra Wormholes that Professor Mohn discovered lies a different dimension. By investigating the changes in mass there, we can predict the existence of Pokemon-like life. We have dubbed them Ultra Beasts for now.

>It was my father who started it. He was the one who first confirmed the existence of Ultra Wormholes and Ultra Beasts.[VAR 0114(0013)]
But my father... He disappeared during an experiment. Trying to connect to an Ultra Wormhole.

One says "discovered" and the other "confirmed the existence." The Japanese version uses the same term for both instances though.
>>
>>31196161
Remember the one with the old guy from a dating site answering the question "Can someone be freakier tha you?" with "not possible".

I want that with this guy.
>>
>>31196216
>>31196270
>Lusamine will never fatten you into her Guzzlord using Aether supplements and equipment
>>
File: 1481062608055.gif (3MB, 494x404px) Image search: [Google]
1481062608055.gif
3MB, 494x404px
it's funny that everyone in the game know the existence of pokepelago and mohn except lusamine and her kids
>>
>>31196087
Does this guy even have fans?
He barely gets fanart even that ryuki Guy's pixiv tag is somewhat active
>>
>>31196551
the entire concept of the Pelago makes no fucking sense lore-wise
you can even show Mohn Nihilego and all he says is something along the lines of "wew laddie nihilego sure likes dem berries! xD"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.