[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smogon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 9

File: tumblr_inline_n7mxo1vnKf1sxajiw.png (40KB, 292x354px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n7mxo1vnKf1sxajiw.png
40KB, 292x354px
Can we get a thread for competative going? Im new to this so im looking for tips

How am getu gudo?
>>
I'd love to know as well. Planning on going to an actual vgc tournament and thus far I've only got Ditto and Klefki on my team. Any ideas what to fill the rest of the slots with (and not be tapu crapu while at it)?
>>
>>31197672
Alola Marowak and A-Muk? Magnezone?
>>
>>31195784

Post your team and I'll rate (OU only).

>>31197672

Go to the VGC thread
>>
You just need to be intelligent to be good. Think moves ahead, and know what kind of moves Pokemon carry so you're not caught off guard by something.

If you want to win by smogon rules, then use stall. They purposely make stall unbeatable.
>>
>>31195784
Watch Verlisify, he's one of the best when it comes to competitive.
>>
Trying out Ubers for the first time, could I get tips on my (presumably shit) team?

http://pastebin.com/zDmgLnqK
>>
>>31197939

Do not listen to this poster.
>>
>>31197997
Do not listen to this poster.
>>
Adamant or Jolly for Shell Smash Minior?
>>
Whenever I see players on the low ladder, I really can't help but think they're low on the ladder cause their team is bad. Pokemon doesn't really have that high of a skillcap, most of it is just having a good team.

I'd recommend just using a team someone else made, or at the very least seeing trends in how good players teambuild.

In your teams:
-start with a core of two pokemon that work well together. There's a lot, just use your imagination.

-have a stealth rock setter. They're called smogon pebbles for a reason, it is so easy to run circles around an opposing team if you're not getting chipped with each switch. They're absolutely vital.

-have a gameplan for handling common threats. This doesn't mean including a hard counter on every team, but it does mean having something that can switch in to some of its moves and beat it. You can also just limit its switch-in opportunities, or have most of your pokemon able to beat it 1v1, even if they lose 80% of their health in the process.
>>
>>31198061
Adamant
>>
What are good rankings for elo?
Whsr are the tiers?
>>
I have been testing a sand team, it's pretty stronk. It has difficulty with Heatran, because of Bloom Doom, and M-Venusaur. I usually use Salazzle to toxic Venu. Any suggestions for a moveset for T-tar? I need pursuit.

http://pastebin.com/BB2GLU7U
>>
>>31198714

OU:
>anything below 1500 is trash. 1500-1700 is where the good players are, and 1700+ is full of autists who abuse how broken stall is.

t.(former) #2 peak
>>
>>31198714
A good ranking is 1600+, but that is difficult to the unpredictability of peoples teams right now.

>>31198061
Not really viable imo.

>>31197672
Something like Scizor with Brutual Swing, for that delicious 90+ dark spread move. Heatran with balloon is also good in doubles.
>>
>>31198755
I can't wait until the other tiers are created. In 5th gen I was top 100 in NU.
>>
>>31198850
Doesn't NU only have like a dozen active players anyway?

jk, nice job anon
>>
I don't think I will ladder seriously until hi jump kick roach is banned.
>>
>>31198948
lol
>>
What tier is torkoal going to be this generation with Draught?
>>
>>31197856
Sorry got caught up in something

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost
- Dragon Dance

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Low Kick
- Ice Shard

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 28 Def / 228 SpD
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Surf
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Defog

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Volt Switch

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab
- Stealth Rock

So far im 5-1, but im low ladder so it probably doesnt mean much

Honestly garchomp feels like it doesnt do much on my team
>>
>>31197924

you deserve to be laughed at for having dumb opinions
>>
>>31198948
I've honestly never had trouble with roach, except in late-game situations where something like scarf terrakion would have done the same thing to me.

Its dual stabs are resisted by four types (fairy, poison, ghost, flying,) it can't take a single hit, and while it can live one priority hit it always gets worn down through LO anyway. And HJK is inherently risky for the opponent if you have a ghost type on your team.

It's really not that broken.
>>
>>31199018
>- Roost
Earthquake is better for coverage

>-Low Kick
Pursuit allows you to trap Lati@s, one of Charizards checks.
>- Hidden Power [Ground]
Aura Sphere is stronger and gives better coverage

If you changed Garchomp for a grass type, you would have a Fire/Water/Grass core which gives good synergy. Additionally Skarmory should be your psychical wall and vice versa for Tapu Fini.
>>
>>31199091
I have a grudge against it, because it caught me by suprise when it was faster than my Jolteon on the first team I created. I feel as if Crobat and Jolteon should be faster than it. I understand it has shit coverage, and a weakness to ghost types and protect.
>>
Red pill me on A-Muk.
>>
>>31197989
General rule for ubers:

Add Arceus (can be defensiv, defog, tixic etc for example water or offensiv "E-Killer" with SD and E-Speed @ Silk Scarf / Life Orb), Primal Groudon (can be anything from rocks, twave, roar support to offensiv sd+rp)Xerneas (Geomancy or Scarf) then add mons that can somehow deal with them or that hold the team together Girantina can Defog, Status take on P-Groudan for example, steel types or Groudon can take on Xerneas etc and then there are 1-2 slots for broken shit like Mega Mence

Thats what the most good teams seem to look like and its hard to not use all these because ubers has its S-Ranks like every other tier
>>
>>31199197
So to make it in ubers you absolutely have to use Arceus, P-Don and Xerneas?
I guess I was stupid for thinking it would be more diverse than OU, I'm tired of seeing tapus and UBs
>>
>>31199271
And before those pokemon existed it was Kyogre on every team. Every tier has top threats, technically OU is most diverse.
>>
how do we all feel about PU here?
the idea of a tier purely dedicated to shitmons is appealing to me
>>
>>31199290
Aren't there some antimeta options for Ubers though? Arceus is fine but I absolutely hate P-Don
>>
>>31199271
>So to make it in ubers you absolutely have to use Arceus, P-Don and Xerneas?
You don't have to, but you probably will.

>I guess I was stupid for thinking it would be more diverse than OU
Pretty much. Ubers is ultra-centralized, but there's still a decent amount of creativity.
>>
>>31199306
Excadrill is good anti meta, it hits leghendaries on their weaker stat physical defense
>>
>>31199110
I had aura sphere for a while but i literally never used it
>>
>>31199469
Well it stops Ferrothorn from walling you.
>>
>>31199195
Poison Touch Knock Off is ridiculously spammable, and it has Fire Blast for a couple of the steels that an switch in to it without getting cripplied (mega scizor, ferrothorn.)

It's a poison type with an immunity to psychic, so it's a pretty good check to tapu lele (it gets chunked really hard by specs moonblast though.) It can even pursuit it, same thing with Alakazam, it just eats psychics for breakfast.

Even if you want to sac it you can still get off a cheeky poison touch Shadow Sneak if you're lucky.
>>
>>31199195
Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Shadow Sneak

Ive had good success with the assault vest build, im sure theres some reasons to take out some attack evs and out them into spd though

Just knock off everything, then poison jab when nothing has an item left for 50% chance to poison what comes in

Pursuit fucks tapu lels so hard, the bitch cant do shit
>>
>>31199506
Shouldnt i run hp fire then
>>
I'm looking for a good Azumarill partner on a Trick Room team in Doubles. It used to be Mega Camerupt but you know... no Mega Stone...

Any possible candidate?
>>
>>31199620
Well HP Fire only hits Ferrothorn, and HP Ground only hits Heatran. Aura Sphere is SE against both Heatran and Ferrothorn, but I encourage you to test it.
>>
>>31199623
Musharna is good trick room support. Also that new psychic ape pokemon is literally built for doubles trick room.
>>
>>31199671
Well hp ground hits marowak as well

I guess they are all decent options
>>
>>31199271
You dont have to but for the most part it would be diversity for the pure reasoning of diversity because other than that there are not many reasons why you shouldn't use them. You will always find a role for arceus to fill and P-Don can be played for different roles too. Xerneas is just a monster lol i used to like Scarf with Moonblast, Sleeptalk, Geomancy the most but havent played much since the dark void nerf so idk if more moves make sense now but for the most part moonblast hits hard enough as the only move.

Ubers is very centralized, if youre looking for real diversity then lower tiers are generally the better choice. A lot of the mons are just in ubers because they are too good for OU but are still pretty bad in ubers.

Most good teams are like Xerneas, Arceus, P-Don, Yveltal and 2 fillers or threats like M-Mence.

What comes closest to diversity is that you can play most of the mons in different roles perfectly fine because of how good they are. But we talk about the S/A rank mons here again.
>>
File: IKU Z!.png (3MB, 1000x843px) Image search: [Google]
IKU Z!.png
3MB, 1000x843px
>>31197856
r8

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Water Shuriken
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Substitute

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 248 HP / 128 Atk / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Bone
- Flare Blitz
- Bonemerang
- Will-O-Wisp

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 192 Def / 16 SpD / 52 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Defog

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

i'm trying my best building stuff around Ash-Greninja. it's working alright unless best-frog decide to miss hydro.
>>
>>31199709
Post a replay, I am interested to see how your team plays.
>>
How do I get into LC?
>>
>>31199794
>Lando-T and memefrog
0/10, gas yourself promptly
>>
>>31199794
You need to run Timid on Alakazam anon. I also personally think A-Marowak is garbage, but I see a lot of people use it. Landy should run leftovers or an expert belt for more consistently
>>
File: mfw talonbro nerf.png (223KB, 1280x1305px) Image search: [Google]
mfw talonbro nerf.png
223KB, 1280x1305px
>>31199832
>Lando-T
i don't like him too. but he's useful faggot and i want to win.
>memefrog
My second favorite pokemon. i wanted to use the first alongside him but he got murdered. pic related.
>>
>>31199827
You use Riolu and a five bulky eviolite mons
>>
>>31199788
>Scarf Geomancy
What?
>>
Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Naughty Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Toxic

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Surf
- U-turn
- Ice Beam

Dhelmise @ Leftovers
Ability: Steelworker
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Power Whip
- Anchor Shot
- Shadow Claw

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Heal Bell
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect

RMT
>>
>>31199882
>Dark Void
>Sleep Talk
>Geomancy or Moonblast
What is there not to get?
>>
>>31199304
Pu is fun. I like it.
>>
>>31199788
Would a core consisting of offensive stealth rock P-Don, SD Arceus-Ghost and scarf Xerneas be viable?
>>
>>31199852
Honestly, it's doing good. Modest allow me to hit shit so fucking hard with psychic terrain. With modest, it's sitting at the same tier as Ash-Greninja. there are no Mega-Bunny or Manectric.
Base 85 scarfers outspeed M-Alakazam anyway. so honestly i don't see the reason beside mirror match.
>>
>>31199882
You cant roll geomancy with sleeptalk, its just for the rare situation that you get knocked off and then want to set up because you get pp stalled or whatever

It doesnt hurt to have it. No other moves like focus miss because you want to ensure that you roll moonblast after Darkrai put you to bed. Not that relevant now i guess so 4 attacks might be better, but that was the idea behind this set in the past.
>>
>>31199701
Mh, I already have a bunch of support, I was looking for possible sweepers. Dammit, M-Camerupt was so good, it outslowed anyone and Sheer Force Heat Wave hit both pokemon like a truck... fuck GameFreak
>>
>>31199794
>Earth Plate
What does this accomplish? Is there anything that is hit by EQ that wouldn't get KO'd normally? Especially with max Attack? Lando-T has so many viable items that Earth Plate just seems like a waste to me.
>>
>>31200030
Vikavolt
>>
>tfw can't break 1300
>>
>>31200031
Wallbreaking.

252+ Atk Landorus-Therian Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 206-246 (67.7 - 80.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Earth Plate Landorus-Therian Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 252-296 (82.8 - 97.3%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

I will gladly take 15% more power.
>>
>>31199803
Sorry man im going to bed and dont have any saved, thanks for the advice though, i think ill def drop garchomp for a grass type
>>
>>31199943
Im personally not a fan of Arceus Ghost but generally anything can work with these mons lol you just got to build the team right

Just keep the biggest threats of the tier in mind and try to have some mons to keep them in check. It takes a while to get used to the tier because of how strong but also bulky a lot of the mons are, there is a lot more status to wear mons down and its lower paced than OU i would say. P-Don for example has no recovery so you always have to keep in mind if you want to take damage with it because you cant endlessly switch into Xerneas moonblast etc Then you have also stuff like Regenarator Ho-oh that can hit like a truck, Lugia can be unkillable because of multiscale and then starts the toxic, roost, whirlwind stall. Hazards are hard to keep because Girantina or Arceus forms Defog an nearly anything etc

But the lower ladder is really really bad, even worse than OU so if you start new you can try some things out.

You can also always just copy a team from smogon to get a feeling for the tier so you get a feeling what certain mons do, what you can switch in on what and so on
>>
>>31200120
>tfw breaking into 1600 and then having a losing streak because JUST RNG my shit up
>>
>>31200135
Expert Belt literally outclasses an Earth Plate in every possible scenario
>>
>>31200135
No one is gonna stay in with toxapex though. Check it against mega venu.
>>
>>31200167
Except when your not hitting super effecrive with eq
>>
>>31199110

>Pursuit allows you to trap Lati@s, one of Charizards checks.

Except he's using Dragon Dance Zard X, which only gets checked by the rare 1 in 40 Scarf Latios. The Latis have also seen declining usage lately.
>>
>>31200169

252+ Atk Landorus-Therian Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 96+ Def Venusaur-Mega: 136-162 (37.4 - 44.6%) -- 3.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Earth Plate Landorus-Therian Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 96+ Def Venusaur-Mega: 165-195 (45.4 - 53.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

can't switch into.
>>
>>31200147
Sorry that thats so badly written im tired and on mobile lol

Hope that can help you
>>
>smogon

if it beats my hyper offensive team ban it
>>
>>31200369
I thought stall was what they loved.
>>
Beginning to build a team for battlespot doubles, currently thinking of running:

togekiss@leftovers
serene grace
bold
252 hp/252 def/4 sp def
air slash/thunder wave/follow me/roost

garchomp@life orb
rough skin
jolly
252 spe/252 atk/4 def
dragon claw/earthquake/rock slide/swords dance

magnezone@choice specs
magnet pull
modest
252 sp atk/
thunder/flash cannon/volt switch/

pelipper@waterium z (?)
drizzle
quiet w/0 spe IVs
evs
scald/hurricane/tailwind/roost

tapu koko@focus sash
electric surge
timid
252 spe/252 sp atk/
thunder/nature's madness/taunt/protect

>garchomp
main sweeper
>togekiss
follow me support
>magnezone
anti-fairy+trap celesteela
>pelipper
weather wars + tailwind support
>top kek
why not

Just wondering what I should add for a 6th mon, what I can do to round out magnezone and if there's anything I should change. I just really want to run the togekiss/garchomp combo since it got me a lot of consistent wins back in oras
>>
>>31200417
If smogon loved stall they would ban stealth rocks
>>
>>31195784
I would start with the actual competitive scene, VGC, smogon rules are just a fan site and really don't mean anything outside of smogon.
>>
>>31200475
Okay, go to the VGC thread then.
>>
>>31200475
>>31180716
>>
>>31200475
I dont want to play doubles dude, and im not about to do friend code garbage to play 6v6
>>
>>31195784
>Can we get
No.
>>
>>31200475
(You)
>>
>>31198948
Slutbug might make it out alive if Lele gets banned first and priority comes back to the tier.
>>
>>31200167
non se lmao
>>
>>31200472
SR is fair. Found the stallfag, go back to bitching about Hoopa.
>>
How do I beat stall? What makes a good "stallbreaker"?

Went against my first stall team earlier. Barely managed to win when I spammed Dark Pulse on the half dead Chansey then getting two flinches in a row followed by a crit
>>
>>31202383
There are two ways to break stall.
The first is a fast pokemon with taunt, and the other is a pokemon that can boost up a lot with SD/DD/Bulk Up/Calm Mind. Ideally if your set up pokemon has a healing move they will run a train on stalls asshole.
>>
>>31202383
http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue18/stallbreakers

Generally what makes a stallbreaker is either:

A) Preventing them from healing and/or statusing while being able to do so yourself.
B) Having an immunity or otherwise ignoring status effects like Toxic.

Then you proceed to setup. Since stall often relies on indirect damage from status effects and field hazards instead of directly attacking you, anything that abuses that is capable of dealing with stall. Things with Magic Guard, Magic Bounce, and Taunt are good for that purpose, provided they aren't super frail.

Alternatively, you can use an all-out mixed attacker with good coverage and high attack stats, or special attackers with Psyshock and a setup move. The downside to this is that they can still recover and status you, so you really need to be able to 2HKO them or better.

Stall is still hard to deal with even if you're prepared for it, and if you over-prepare to make them easy you suddenly are at a disadvantage versus more offensive teams.
>>
>>31202649
My stall breaker is Salazzle, because it can toxic poisons/steels plus it learns taunt. Pokemon like venusaur/skarmory/heatran usually can't deal with toxic.
>>
>>31198755
>>31198801
is that elo or what?

there are only like 50 people in 1700 elo
>>
EV spread for A-Marowak?
>>
File: new team.png (165KB, 642x964px) Image search: [Google]
new team.png
165KB, 642x964px
Just made this team, feedback would be appreciated
>>
The Smog Issue 45 when
>>
>>31204509
>gliscor
Shitmon
>roserade
Shitmon
>starmie
Shitmon
>clefairy
Shitmon

Pretty good PU team

Use real pokemon or stay in the shitter.
>>
>>31204786
I bet you're *really* high in the ladder with your full team of tapus and ultra beasts kiddo
>>
>>31204509
>life orb clefable
oh shit nigger what you doing
>>
Any thoughts on how i can improve my Goo/slime Theme Team? (its for a singles 6V6 tournament with some friends (Dupes are not allowed unless their non F.E.A.R. Rattatas))

Link: http://pastebin.com/qH2yiwhq
>>
>>31204873
Offensive tank clefable wasn't that bad last gen. I wouldn't use it in the current meta, though.
>>
Several of my friends and I are going to have a theme team doubles tournament when bank updates. I'm making car parts team and seeing how far I can go with it. I need help putting faces to names. They'll have nicknames, but they're pretty much for show only.

>camshaft
>crankshaft
>fuel injector
>carburetor
>turbocharger
>superchargers

For the chargers I was thinking of some fast pokemon, and for the shafts it's gonna be steelix and some other snake pokemon.
>>
Here's a bullshit ice trick team I cobbled together

Walrein@Leftovers
Ice Body
Modest
252 hp/252 SpA/4 Spe
Toxic/Blizzard/Surf/Hail

Ninetales-Alola@Choice Specs
Snow Warning
Timid
252 SpA/252 Spe/4 SpD
Blizzard/Moonblast/Psyshock/Freeze-Dry

Crabominable@Quick Claw
Iron Fist
Adamant
252 hp/252 Atk/4 SpD
Close Combat/Power-up Punch/Ice Punch/Earthquake

Mamoswine@choice band
Snow Cloak
Adamant
252 hp/252 Atk/4 SpD
Icicle Crash/Earthquake/Ice Shard/Stone Edge

Weavile@Life Orb
Pressure
Jolly
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Spd
Icicle Crash/Pursuit/Fake Out/Ice Shard

Reuniclus@Light Clay
Overcoat
Sassy
252 hp/252 SpD/4 SpA
Trick Room/Light Screen/Psyshock/Reflect
>>
>>31205479
>Weavile
>Trick Room
>>
Had a lot of Success in the previous Gen with this team. Any advice on how to update it?

Azumarill@Assault Vest
Huge Power
Adamant
240 hp/252 Atk/16 SpD
Aqua Jet/Knock Off/Waterfall/Play Rough

Mandibuzz@leftovers
Overcoat
Bold
248 hp/136 Def/108 SpD/16 Spe
Foul Play/Roost/Taunt/Defog

Gengar@Life Orb
Levitate
Timid
252 SpA/252 Spe/4 SpD
Shadow Ball/Sludge Wave/Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice

Noivern@Choice Specs
Infiltrator
Timid
252 SpA/252 Spe/4 SpD
Draco Meteor/Hurricane/U-Turn/Flamethrower

Chansey@Eviolite
Natural Cure
Bold
252 Def/252 SpD/4 hp
Soft-Boiled/Heal Bell/Stealth Rock/Seismic Toss

Scolipede@Focus Sash
Speed Boost
Adamant
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Def
Toxic Spikes/Spikes/Megahorn/Endeavor

Scolipede ended up suprising quite a bit with megahorn from folk thinking it was a straight set up build. Only thing that stopped the endeavor was the occasional burn from flamethrower and bravest bird.
>>
>>31204509
Ice Beam isn't really necessary on Clefable. I'd go for Fire Blast so you can punish Steel types that try to switch in.

Roserade is really bad. If you want a grass type cleric Celebi is worlds better (it gets Heal Bell and can use Recover instead of Synthesis so you aren't fucked in the rain/sandstorm)
Starmie is garbage right now because it dies to and is inferior to Greninja, which is everywhere. Tentacruel is actually kinda good for spinning right now since it deals with Greninja fairly well and can punish Tapus (especially koko) on the switch in with Sludge Wave. Maybe try out defensive spinning Tentacruel and see how it does?
>>
What's a good set for Alolan Marowak?
>>
>>31197939
Verlisify plz..
>>
>>31197856
Greninja @ Normalium Z
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Happy Hour
- Dark Pulse
- Scald
- Gunk Shot

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Leech Seed
- Flash Cannon
- Giga Drain

Alakazam @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Energy Ball
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball

Tapu Lele @ Choice Specs
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide

Mantine @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Air Slash
- Defog
- Scald
- Roost
>>
>>31206471
>>>>Hasty Nature
>>
>>31206521
>wanting less damage from gunk shot
>>
>>31206471
Why not use Megazam over regular?
>>
>>31206556
Magic Guard mostly
>>
>>31206555
It's usually a better idea to run Naive over Hasty because most priority moves are physical.
>>
>>31205608
because backup plans are stupid yeah?
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.