[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Serena go to Arora with Ash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: kissu.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kissu.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Why didn't Serena go to Arora with Ash?
>>
because you're watching a trash show for kids that is incapable of satisfying you narratively
>>
she's old news. he has a new girl now ^_^
>>
> Serena.

Gone and forgotten.
>>
>>31194464
Because she never really loved him.
>>
>>31194482
But she was just confirmed as endgame by the series' director.
>>
>>31194481
this
I don't understand why anyone takes the anime seriously
>>
Canon
>>
>>31194464
Because she's overall irrelevant. Even more irrelevant than Clamont, since he was at least a Gym Leader.
>>
>>31194464
Because they are still too young to sleep in the same bed and travel around the world together as husband and wife
>>
Same reason Misty, May, Dawn and Iris didn't.
ALSO JUST
JUST
U
S
T
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>31194967
Did he actually say this or are you just bringing up the implied end game with the flower message.
>>
File: bestgirl.jpg (151KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl.jpg
151KB, 640x480px
>next move is a kanto remake
she's obviously the endgame
>>
>>31195991
I want to be the endgame to her life
>>
>>31195938
New interview with series director Yajima and Producer-san.
>>
>>31196219

get some sauce, nigger
>>
>>31194967
until the director quits and a new one comes in who forgets about serena because it's 30 years later

>Well the show is ending now, who should we pair Ash up with?
>Wasn't there a girl who liked him in Gen 6?
>Gen 6? We're in Gen 18 now dude, who gives a shit
>Oh yeah let's just put him with Misty, the Gaijins will love that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.