[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We live in the Pokemon Universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 63

File: Untitled image (6).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled image (6).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Do it faggots
>>
we actually already do
>>
WE ALL LIVE
(YEAAAHHH~)
IN A POKEMON WORLD
(PO-KE-MON)
>>
File: wow.png (1MB, 588x960px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
1MB, 588x960px
Whatever you do, don't come to Alto Mare.

The canals are filled with human waste.
There's rampant crime because of the "refugees."
And it's become the hotbed for PokeTraps.

Pic related.
>>
Damn

That kid Kanto kid got fucked in the league

Good thing I bet against him
>>
>>31195804
Oh come on it can't be that bad.
>>
>>31195804
Look at those tiny hands
what the fuck
>>
>>31194458
>Ludicolos get deported to Mexico
>>
>>31195884
Gumshoos is #notmypresident
>>
File: 1473571889765.jpg (50KB, 427x583px) Image search: [Google]
1473571889765.jpg
50KB, 427x583px
>>31195853
>getting e.cola
>getting mugged or raped by a "refugee"
>being balls deep in a prostitute then she turns into a bird-plane
>it can't be that bad
>>
>>31195923
Doesn't sound so bad to me
>>
>>31195884
>>31195898
epic x'D
>>
File: _wall.jpg (250KB, 1500x1215px) Image search: [Google]
_wall.jpg
250KB, 1500x1215px
>>31195939
Well by the way you sound, you sound like a degenerate Ludicolo.
I recommend doing what >>31195884
says.
>>
File: 1475600674333.gif (1023KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1475600674333.gif
1023KB, 500x361px
>be pokemon breeder
>no idea what I'm fucking doing
>no idea how 90% of these pokemon even lay eggs
>especially male pokemon breeding with ditto, I mean how the FUCK does that work
>I don't even do any actual work, I just let those sex crazed kantonese dittos do their thing
>making a fucking stupid amount of money anyway because the pro trainers need me and I have no local competition
>mfw
>>
>>31195999
Yeah what about genderless pokemon breeding with ditto?
How the hell does the ditto do it? Those creatures can't even breed among themselves, yet ditto can turn into SOMETHING that can reproduce with them.
>>
Is it safe to touch alolan muk
>>
>>31196656
I dunno. Probably? Only one way to find out, right?
>>
>>31196656
Hey man, it's your funeral
>>
Anyone know what Mimikyu look like underneath their cloth? I've been going around the woods behind my home and i've seen a couple of 'em, thinking about surprising and taking the cloth off one of them
>>
>>31196656
It is just as safe as touching a regular Muk.
>>
IIIII AM MARRIED
TO REEEEEESHIRAAAAAAM
>>
>>31196908
Someone I knew died because they wanted to wash their Mimikyu's cloth. I do not recommend trying.
>>
Living in Kanto is literal hell, especially after Champion Red fucked off without a word to anyone.

It was a wild melee to get his Champion Seat and the International Pokemon League had to step in to fill the requirements for it.

Meanwhile Veridian City for several years after Giovanni's defeat became a battle ground with the remaining Team Rocket hanging around fighting to get into their Boss's sanctuary. The Gym itself was destroyed in some freak accident they say, rebuilt by the new leader; Blue who had some sort of Lego fetish.

Since Johto is in direct competition with us these days, the League has been struggling to keep things balanced. They have to restrict certain Archtypes into the league's entry to ensure balance is held but, now people are getting antsy when out of Country Challengers drag an entire team of over-powered new breeds into the roster.

The good news is, Emerald City is booming as fuck, glad I live in the Commercial District....
>>
Registeel did nothing wrong 1488 Gas the Mews
>>
My Wooper has this silly habit of summoning Giratina...
How do I get him to stop?
>>
What's the best fuel for Torkoal?
>>
>>31197102
Whoever has the biggest nose in your town
>>
So hey, anyone got advice on job hunting for an ex-magma grunt? I can dig the new humanitarian direction, but Maxie kinda slashed my salary and I got kids to feed.
>>
>>31197102
I saved a lot of money on fuel when I switched from coal to that weird oily ectoplasm that my Chandelure excretes. I'm not an expert so I don't know how safe it is though, I'm 99% sure it's not ACTUALLY oil since it's flames are actually made of souls or some shit, but it's flammable enough that it works, but my Torkoal seems... fine.
>>
Hex Maniac here. You got ghost questions, I'm your girl.
>>
>>31197188
Try joining Team skull
They're not desperate, but they based in alola and ya get to steal shit and no one will care

Trust ya boi
>>
>>31197188
The Aether Foundation pays well and doesn't ask too many questions as long as you're applying for something like a low level security position.
>>
Aether scientist here, ask me anything.
>>
>>31197587
But ya boi doesn't even trusts in himself
>>
>>31198473
How do you guys actually protect YOURSELVES from the Pokemon you're protecting? Like, some of them are waaaay too dangerous to keep in an Aether House, and if the way off of one of your floating bases ever got shut down, I'd be pretty scared of being trapped on an artificial island with a Bewear, a Gengar, or a Hydreigon.
>>
>>31195898
ebin meem
>>
>>31197587
You mean the fucboi that abandoned you
>>
>>31198869
Well first off we have Pokemon of our own that we use to protect both the site and ourselves. And if that's not enough we have, shall we say, other means to incapacitate threats.
>>
>>31198869
>>31198974
Also I should clarify that it would be extremely unlikely that any of the Pokemon we take in would turn on us. Proper care and respect ensures that the Pokemon trust the employees.
>>
>>31198974
>>31199114
>>31198869
wtf is this gay roleplay shit
drink bleach and die faggots
>>
>>31196656
Aren't the crystals the only crazy poisonous part of their body now?
>>
>>31199138
>surprised by RPing in a RP thread
What were you expecting doc?
>>
>>31199253
Nah, they're 100% safe. The crystals are the only pure part about them!
>>
>>31199253
Being the only crazy poisonous part doesn't mean they're the only poisonous part.
You still shouldn't put unexposed skin anywhere near a Muk of any form, but at least you only need Class 2 biohazard protection gloves instead of Class 4 full gear to touch them at all.
Assuming, of course, you avoid the crystals.
>>
So, there are plenty of Pokemon with human-level intelligence, right? And a good number of those have hands, or at least a means of manipulating a keyboard. Do you ever think that there might be Pokemon posting on this board RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>31197355
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>31197355
wadda ye sellin' ?
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 720x793px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 720x793px
>>31200802
dont be stupid, they are too intelligent to consider this board a good investment of time.

on a sidenote, even my vaporeon was writing comprehensible e-mails with the help of a spoon
>>
>>31200802
Why would we bother shitposting on an internet forum?
>>
>>31201352
POKEMON GTFO
>>
>>31201513
When you're online, nobody knows that you're a pokemon.
>>
>>31201352
So what do Pokemon meme about?
>>
>be dark type trainer
>big guy, kinda rough looking
>everyone thinks me and my pokemon are up to no good when we walk into town
>all of my pokemon are actually really cool guys but you know how stereotypes are
>walk into a nearby cafe to grab a bite to eat
>manager gets a look on his face like I just took a massive shit on his floor or somethin
>starts yellin at me and tries to push me outta the store, saying that thugs like me got no business in respectable establishments or whatever
>I bring out my Pangoro and Honchkrow in self defense
>he backs off, I push back and start shoutin at him in my best stereotypical mafia voice
>start bullshitting about me workin for some imaginary crime boss named johnny who wants his protection money
>Pangoro and Honchkrow are really getting into the act too, looking as menacing as they can
>he gives me all the cash he has in exchange for leaving him in one piece
>we leave the store, I'm giving him a death glare as I go
I just made 10000P by pretending to be the personal muscle of someone who doesn't even exist. What do I even do with all this cash? Do you think the cops are looking for me? Is it a bad influence on my team to be doing shit like that?
>>
>>31202961
careful, dude
if you keep pulling shit like that, an 8 year old might come up and kick your ass
>>
>>31202961
this is autism
>>
Hey do people keep spamming my threads with pictures of Tropius
Who the fuck is Lori
>>
>>31200802
If they were less intelligent it would be illegal to fight them.
>>
>people still giving a shit about that old hag Elesa when Lisia exists

Hagfags gtfo.
>>
Holy fuck Alola is a fucking backwards ass shithole, they don't even have Gyms here.
>>
>>31195804
Sauce
>>
There's a fucking Combee hive in my backyard, how do I get rid of that shit?
>>
>>31203901
Catch their queen, then you can order her to move her hive.
>>
>>31203934
And then what? You expect me to just have some fucking Vespiquen sitting around?
>>
>>31203901
You could either catch her and trade her to a beekeeper, or just leave them bee. Combee have much milder personalities than Beedrill. Just by virtue of living there they'll displace any Beedrill that want to move in and set up shop.

Also don't forget to check your local statutes! In some regions pesticide use have harmed their numbers to such a degree that actually dealing with it yourself is illegal.
>>
>>31204211
Well I guess I'll see how they are. I sure as hell don't want those flying spears setting up shop here.
>>
Alola anon here, does anyone know what pic related is? It showed up outside my house the other day and it's just kinda stood there and wiggled ever since.
>>
Anyone know where to get Tauros meat? I can't seem to find any.

I'm going to cook Chilan con Carne.
>>
>>31204365
S-stick your dick in it
>>
>>31204365
Looks like somebody is going to have the InterPol knock on their door.
>>
>>31204368
Did you try ordering some from Alola? I mean it might cost a shit ton because of shipping but I hear the meat is pretty good.
>>
>>31200889
Post your tiny baby dick with a time stamp on it first, kiddo. I can see it with my third eye and you should definitely share it with the world.
>>
>>31197355
You aren't gonna try turning me in on of you now, are you?
>>
>>31204390
Oh fuck, is it dangerous?
>>
>>31197355
What happens if I stick my hand in my dusknoirs stomach mouth thing
>>
>>31204495
Well one of those things once drained a Power Plant so probably.
>>
>>31204513
Have you gone through any interdinensionl portals lately? If not the it'll just try to suck power from your phone line
>>
>>31204513
You get a new nickname, either Lefty or Righty depending.
>>
>>31204537
Oops meant to reply to>>31204495
>>
>>31204428
Forgot to detail that they have to be pasture-fed and free-range.

Estimated cost to ship to Vaniville? Alola is quite far away.
>>
Yo what's the deal with that Nanu guy? I hear he's Kahuna but he acts like he's some homeless bum, what gives?
>>
>>31204654
It'd probably be around 100k just for the shipping considering how far you are. But Alolan meat is all free-range so there is that.
>>
>>31204537
Would it be a bad idea to try and catch it? At the moment it seems harmless, but that could change very quickly. I do have a couple ultra balls still kicking around from when I did the island challenge
>>
Kunto's go home, Alola doesn't need or want you
>>
>>31204807
I heard that unless you have some special ball made by Aether, they're extremely hard to catch regardless of the ball you have.
>>
>>31204674
From what I've heard, he never really wanted to be Kahuna, and that if there was a way for him to quit he would've done so long ago.
>>
>>31204830
Are these special balls available to the public? I mean, this thing sounds like it could be trouble once it decides to leave my backyard.
>>
>>31204757
That's 1/3 of the price of an economy class ticket to Alola! No way I'm shelling out that much for a pot of Chilan con Carne.

They're selling ""edible"" """meat""" here but I'm not sure where they come from, and no way I'm touching those.

I guess Wishiwashi fillet will do until I can save up.
>>
>>31204674
Dunno.

I've seen him once but not much else enough to know.

He does live near po town
>>
Anyone else in Azalea Town seeing this rainstorm right now?

I swears its those dang Slowpoke down in that well.
>>
I've been thinking about making some serious lifestyle changes. Instead of standing perfectly still on Route 4, I might pack up and move to Route 6. I'm really kind of nervous about it, but taking chances is part of life, you know?
>>
>>31197102
>>
File: birnana.png (231KB, 522x800px) Image search: [Google]
birnana.png
231KB, 522x800px
>>31202399
>>
>>31205211
Moving to a different route? Can... can you even DO that?
>>
>>31202961
>be me
>be dark trainer
>move to new town
>everybody giving me weird looks
>walk into cafe
>notice im the only dark trainer
>feel uncomfortable
>everyone gives me dirty eye
>dindunuffin.mp3
>manager kicks me out
>>
>>31204383
If dubs this
>>
I'd rather not stick my dick into a bundle of circuitry, thanks.
>>
File: wimpod gun.png (68KB, 540x422px) Image search: [Google]
wimpod gun.png
68KB, 540x422px
has anyone ever thought that the new held items might be getting a bit ridiculous?
>>
>>31196908
I own a Mimikyu, and buddy, I suggest you do not do that. Purely by accident, I happened to trod on its cloth a few weeks back, and it almost got tugged all the way off. All I saw was a black lump underneath before... No clue, honestly, it just lashed out, and next thing I knew, I was on the floor with a few ugly gashes in my shins. The hospital bill was not pretty. I can say that much.
Keep in mind that I owned this Mimikyu, and the little dude's been my partner for years. Messing with a wild one that doesn't like or trust you very well could end in an ugly death. They've got sharp claws.
>>
>>31205502
Shit like this is why I hate Team Skull.
"yo yo, check it out, I gave my wimpod a gun!"
Bunch of fucking idiots. I'm glad that they mostly stay away from the part of Melemele where I live.
>>
File: 1371022142462.png (129KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1371022142462.png
129KB, 800x800px
im so fucking confused right now

I was eating at my favourite restuarant today but this jackass tourist thought it would be a fantastic idea to bring out his MOTHERFUCKING CHARIZARD INSIDE OF THE BUILDING, and the Charizard got pissed off and scorched half the fucking place. motherfucker is getting sued for negligence and letting a class 5 or higher Pokemon out of it's ball in a populated area but god damn
>>
>>31205571
pussy
>>
>>31205581
bitch you'd shit your pants at the sight of this fucking thing, it's huge
>>
>>31203379
http://imgur.com/a/tyxEb
>>
So, my father passed away recently and I noticed his Growlithe hasn't been anywhere near the same; he's even been barking at me, when we've known each other since I was born.

My friends say I should release him and save myself some trouble but... I don't know about that. What do you guys think?
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 360x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 360x262px
>reading book
>hear really loud loud in my backyard
>see this huge fucking thing eating a fuckton of junk
>it stomps off
>next day leave my trashcan outside
>it shows up again and eats the trash
Can anyone tell me what the fuck this thing is? Because it Looks like I found a living trash disposal.
>>
>>31205650
>this growlithe which is practically my brother is having a hard time dealing with grief
>my friends tell me to get rid of him

get rid of your friends, if that's their reaction. Not seriously, but that's kind of shitty of them. Is the little guy being hostile otherwise? Despite not having the same intelligence level as humans, pokemon still feel very deeply.

There's nothing wrong with feeling awful about such a thing. Is he biting anyone? You could also try some psychic poke-therapists, to see if there's anything in specific you could do to help him (and you!) through this.
>>
>>31205779
Oh sweet Christ. Anon, you are dealing with a highly dangerous extra dimensional creature that could very easily kill you. Contact the Aether foundation or Interpol immediatly.
>>
>>31205571
How many classes are there, who determines what goes in what class?
>>
>>31205779
Don't get close dude. My friend at Aether told me about this thing, and it eats people too. Not in a "get slowly digested with hope of rescue" kind of way, but in a "once you enter that things mouth you get broken down into energy before you can say OOPS" kind of way.
>>
File: IMG_1719.jpg (97KB, 640x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1719.jpg
97KB, 640x779px
>>
File: IMG_1720.jpg (96KB, 640x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1720.jpg
96KB, 640x594px
>>
>>31205898
They're probably breedjects
>>
>>31205840
He hasn't bitten anyone yet, but it had me worried. I hadn't even thought of therapy though... the old man never felt comfortable around most psychic types. Something about a bad run in with a gym leader when he was living in Kanto.

I guess it couldn't hurt. Thanks, anon.

Maybe he'll even start getting along with my Vibrava again!
>>
So, my Umbreon is tired of his current dry kibble. Anyone have any recommendations for good brands? I want to keep his coat healthy and shiny, but he's picky as sin. Won't eat anything that isn't pidgey-based, which makes it hard to find quality food in that flavor.

>>31204365
Wow, what a cutie! Have you tried interacting with it? It seems friendly enough. Have something high-leveled on you, just in case.
>>
>>31194458
>tfw wanted to get chikorita buddy but all the kids at school used to threaten to eat them so I was terrified
>tfw too old to adopt one now
>>
File: 250px-794Buzzwole.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-794Buzzwole.png
62KB, 250x250px
>be me
>step out of my house for a breath of fresh air
>turn around to see that this fucker broke my house down and is staring right at me

Hiding from it currently, what do I do bros?
>>
>>31196656
Have fun having the oiliest skin ever.
>>
>>31205890
Depends on the region. Here's an excerpt from the Unovan classifications.

Class 1: The pokemon is small, and would have a hard time opening a door unaided. Ex. Magikarp, Wishiwashi-solo, caterpie

Class 2: The pokemon can reach the knee of most adults, and can destroy tree stumps and other small objects. Ex. Zigzagoon, Sentret, Abra.

Class 3: The pokemon reaches the waist/ribcage of an adult, and can destroy furniture/medium objects easily. Ex. Machop, Deino, Monferno.

Class 4: The pokemon is about the same height as an average adult, and can destroy walls with some (but not taxing) effort. Ex. Gurdurr, Braviary, Graveler.

Class 5: The pokemon is taller and more imposing than an average adult, and could destroy houses if not properly managed.
Ex. Charizard, Wailord, Porygon-Z,

Class 6: The pokemon is very large and dangerous, and even their skilled trainers should be wary of letting them out near cities.
Ex. Hydreigon, Tyrantrum, Tyranitar, Gyarados, Wishiwashi-School.

A pokemon's natural inclinations also affect what class it falls into. There aren't many more dangerous than Class 6, and most of those are the subject of folktales.
>>
>>31206017
Throw a pikipek at it
>>
>>31197016
Isn't Giovanni getting up there in age though? I keep hearing rumors he's retiring and team rocket might be leaderless. That shit happened in Unova and the result was not pretty.
>>
>>31206017
This might seem like a weird question, but has anything unusual happened to you recently? Or maybe not so recently? Like gaps in your memory, or maybe one day you woke up somewhere weird without knowing how you got there?
>>
>>31200802
My oranguru tried to type an email once. It ended up just typing random letters and breaking the keyboard. And don't get me started on fucking rotom.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 400x298px
>>31205846
>>31205891
You guys sure? I just managed to get rid of a lot of trash in my home. Look at how happy this thing is.
>>
>>31204674
Toxoplasmosis. The dude has a shitload of Meowths.
>>
>>31206087
Fucking Rotoms, man. I got one in my laptop for school, fucking ruined it. Didn't even let me catch it or seem to be sorry- I'm out a grand for this shit. which my thesis papers being destroyed in the process.

Thanks for nothing, Rotom.
>>
>>31206100
Make it your trash disposal bro

you two can fuck w/ the garbage companies
>>
>>31206084
Yes actually, but why does this matter?
>>
>>31206100
Call waste management. You're gonna be rich.
>>
>>31206016
You might be too old to go on Ye Olde pokemon journey, but there's no reason you couldn't still adopt one! Try contacting your regional professor and see if there are any chikorita they deem unsuitable for a trip around the region. I would imagine that some would hatch either a bit too sickly or timid for battling, but would make perfectly good home companions.
>>
>>31206017
Got any protein bars or any fighting type Pokemon like a machamp or a conked ur? If so have your Pokemon pose, I heard that apparently those thing communicate by posing.
>>
>>31206111
You think that's bad? Try owning a porygon-z

He's my bro but he evolved around the time dubious disks were first made and I was one of the idiots who broke my porygon2 with it

Good side is it actually feels emotions now and can fuck shit up in battles but it converted itself into data and fucked my computer
When I mean fuck he literally fucked it
He fucked coding in my computer
HOW
>>
>>31206122
>>31206136
I feed it Trash, it gets a meal and I get to clean up my house, win win. So what name should I give it if it shows up again?
>>
File: carp lost.jpg (42KB, 640x463px) Image search: [Google]
carp lost.jpg
42KB, 640x463px
>>31205898
>>31205915
fucking kek. some people have to make a living somehow.
>>
Does anyone here live in Aspertia City? Did you hear that Exploud going off? It actually got the Trainer's School to consider going on lockdown. There are suspicions that it's a sore loser of a trainer who lost a week or so ago.

Does anyone have any info?
>>
>>31206152
Really? That's interesting, thanks for the info anon
>>
>>31206157
>literally fucked my computer
Well, a mon's gotta have a hobby, I guess....

But that is rough, buddy. My condolences.
>>
>>31206182
How about guzzlord? Seems fitting
>>
File: malicious laughter.jpg (84KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
malicious laughter.jpg
84KB, 894x894px
>>31206202
more like Aspergers City, amirite
>>
>>31206275
hehehehe
>>
>>31206130
Well, I've got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that the sight of you has made it extremely aggressive. The good news is that we're always looking for new recruits here at the International Police, so if you survive this, contact me and I can get you a job here. The pay is good, and if you've ever wanted to see the world, now's your chance!
>>
I'm visiting a friend in Dewford and we were fishing on Route 106 when this chick in ripped-up clothes and a Whismur come RUNNING out of Granite Cave muttering about some ancient prophecy or something. Anyone in the area know what's up with her, is she like the local wackjob or something?
>>
File: image.png (479KB, 657x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
479KB, 657x654px
>Watching TV
>my porygon Z starts freaking out
>it looks at me and yells "THEY. ARE. HERE"
>not even 5 seconds later earthquakes and a bunch of fucking monsters show up.
Help
>>
>>31206288
Considering I don't have a place to live anymore I may take you up on that offer, just gotta deal with this thing first
>>
File: God hates bags.jpg (24KB, 450x283px) Image search: [Google]
God hates bags.jpg
24KB, 450x283px
>>
>>31206316
Uuuuhhhh how does your porygon-z talk
>>
>>31206368
Might be one of those fancy mods
>>
>>31206368
Text-to-speech dumbass
>>
>>31206368
>he didn't get the new update
>>
>All these people having issues with Rotom and Porygon

Y'all need to get out in the real world.

I bet you aint even ridden on the back of a buckin Bouffalant.
>>
File: 1482918035981.gif (113KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
1482918035981.gif
113KB, 498x594px
>tfw tsareena is becoming more and more of a spoiled brat who throws temper tantrums whenever i don't do what she wants
>don't wanna punish her because I would feel bad about it afterwards
help me
>>
>>31206523
Just keep it in its Pokeball for a while
>>
>>31206523
No man, you want to make sure she knows you're the one in charge. If you let a Tsareena think she's in charge, she will fucking own you. You don't want to fall into that trap.

Unless you're into that kind of thing I guess.
>>
>>31206540
I attempted that a few times but it usually breaks out of it most of the time. It's not really a thing I would try again, she usually kicks me in the gut afterwards. Not really a good feel.

>>31206583
How am I suppose to do that exactly? I'm actually afraid of her getting mad at the attempt and end up punishing me instead. She's pretty strong since I used to train her when I tried to do the island challenge years ago.

Also no, I'm not a poképhile.
>>
File: Quill me.jpg (10KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
Quill me.jpg
10KB, 217x250px
>My Gardevoir snuck on my computer, found out I'm a footfag, and is trying to turn me on with her feet
>>
>>31206944
With what feet?
>>
>>31206971
She put stockings on her stumps. I don't even like stockings.
>>
>>31206367
GET IN THE BAG NEBBY
>>
>>31207011
> Has no feet
> Trying to do foot fetish

Eww a thing with weird green leather flaps is hitting on you. Those are 50% male BTW.
Check carefully if you're going to be a sick fuck which clearly has crossed your mind or your psychic type wouldn't be hitting on you.
>>
File: 1316476875231.jpg (46KB, 380x560px) Image search: [Google]
1316476875231.jpg
46KB, 380x560px
>>31202961
Buy some slowpoke tails they fuck you up good trust me. Also no its not bad at all, you should also look into joining our organization kid i think you will fit right in.
>>
Reminder that there's nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to pokemon
>>
>>31207108
Really, dude? Sick fuck. My Meowth and Zigzagoon are for snugs, not... whatever's going through your sick mind.

People like you make that Plasma bunch over in Unova sound reasonable.
>>
>>31207108
Go back to Unova, creepo.
>>
Guys, what the fuck do I feed a metang? I seriously lucked out in getting one but I have no idea how to care for it. It doesn't seem bothered but I feel bad because it's been a real badass in battle. Is it just one of those easy-to-care for Pokemon that doesn't really eat or am I missing something really important?
>>
File: Manectric Mega Banana.png (227KB, 760x750px) Image search: [Google]
Manectric Mega Banana.png
227KB, 760x750px
>>31205392
>>
i want to fuck blue
>>
File: IMG_3378.jpg (14KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3378.jpg
14KB, 250x221px
So my Glaceon has been causing a lot of trouble lately. I thought she (yes she) was just trying to get some attention or something as she only fucks around with things when I'm around, but she gets more riled up when I try to pet her to calm her down. I don't want to be "that guy" and take disciplinary action but I'm running out of options. Any advice?
>>
>>31207247
Calorically, they generally replenish themselves by just sitting still and letting their own internal magnetic fields run against Earth's. If you want to make it easier, you could set up a spinning plate (either electrically powered, or you spin it) to strengthen the effect. In terms of replacing lost body mass, inorganic steel types usually ingest scrap iron. See if any almost finished local construction sites have any spare, though for the amount they actually eat it's pretty cheap.
>>
I've been thinking about taking my son and our Politoed out Minior hunting when we go down to Alola while he's on spring break.

Anyone from Alola here with any general tips on staying safe at Mt. Hokulani?
>>
>>31207361
Are you sure that Beldums are inorganic? They're psychic types, that implies some kind of brain, doesn't it?
>>
File: IMG_3561.png (337KB, 526x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3561.png
337KB, 526x712px
>>31207345
Spank it
>>
>>31207261
He's, what 32? Go crazy.
>>
What's a good pokemon to adopt and keep around the house?
>>
>>31207361
I took it by the local scrapyard and it didn't seem interested at all, although it became really aggressive towards some wild magnemite. Maybe you're on to something. I'd like to be sure because if it really just eats magnetic fields it's the easiest thing in the world to care for.
>>
>>31207405
Their bodies are made of metal so they tend to eat similarly to most steel types: they munch on minerals, especially metals.
>>
>>31207474
Skitty are wonderful pets. My wife had one as a kid when she lived in Hoenn. Sweetest thing alive.
>>
File: 437Bronzong.png (87KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
437Bronzong.png
87KB, 431x431px
>>31207405
These fellows seem to psychically lift things without a brain just fine. Current research also seems to suggest that the Beldum line has a silicon core for a brain, rather than anything cellular/organic.

>>31207345
How often do you let her battle, or get other forms of exercise & entertainment?
>>
>>31207474
Most small grounded pokemon. Normal types are very simple to care for. If you do happen to decide on a flying type pokemon, be aware that they NEED time & space to stretch their wings. If you doubt your ability to call them back while outdoors, then find a local gym for them to roam around.

If you're one of those 'Right to Bewear Arms' guys who want a Class 4+ pokemon lazing around the house, then Stoutland/Arcanine are both strong and good around children.
>>
Unova anon here, i need some help, there is this goddamn scolipede that keeps following my leavanny everywhere i go in pinwheel forest
When i put leavanny back in its pokeball the scolipede just goes away and waiting until my leavanny comes out, how to deal with this issue?
>>
>>31207580
give it a donut
>>
File: kadabra1.jpg (48KB, 383x500px) Image search: [Google]
kadabra1.jpg
48KB, 383x500px
>>31207474
Can't go wrong with a humanoid psychic. Mr Mime may look weird but they're amazing at housework. Kadabara are smaller but just as skilled and there's no brain explosions old Alakazaams don't die pretty. People get crazy about Gardevior for some reason, but overlook their friendly Gallade brothers who are stronger and more even-tempered. Just be aware psychics like mental exercise and will want puzzles and games as rewards or they can get angsty which tends to result in things floating and exploding when they shouldn't.
>>
>>31207345

Probably in heat.

The eevee family used to be on the brink of extinction, but worldwide breeding efforts made their population explode. Even so, it's probably still illegal in your area to have her fixed and fixing Pokemon is fucked up anyway. Instead, look for a local breeder and try to have her set up with a desperate male outside her egg group, or a male in her egg group if you want the offspring; or you can just give it away anyway. With any luck the male will fuck her brains out and she'll calm down.

If she's not in heat, try getting her some toys. Just regular poketoys I mean. The eevee family is high-energy and easily bored, you might just need to engage her.
>>
File: IMG_3509.jpg (50KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3509.jpg
50KB, 512x512px
>>31207512
>How often do you let her battle, or get other forms of exercise & entertainment?

Everywhere I go she goes too, and I use Amie every so often since she loves yarn for some reason. As for battling, we go to the battle buffet at least once or twice a week, sometimes more if we're up to it. I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right.

>>31207427
I've tried that before. She's a masochist
>>
>>31207595
What kind of donut?
Pecha berry donut???
>>
>>31207671
should work just fine, yeah
>>
>>31207681
alright then. Should i bring a ultra ball just in case?
>>
>>31207698
only if you want to catch the thing
>>
>>31207474
Eevees can be recommended to just about any kind of trainer. They're adaptable, cute, small, and manageable, and if you ever decide that you'd like something a little more specialized, they can do that too with their large number of possible evolutions.

Minccino is another great choice. Very cute, very small, VERY soft (petting a Cinccino's fur is great for stress relief), and they keep themselves clean. Also, if you feel like evolving it, you don't have to battle, just go into town and buy a Shiny Stone.
>>
File: IMG_3473.jpg (865KB, 1945x2488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3473.jpg
865KB, 1945x2488px
>>31207629
>In heat
Well shit, I never thought about that. I might have to stop by Route 7 and drop her off there for a bit. Rest assured there are plenty of toys at home, though.

Now that I think about it, if she's in heat, maybe a "different" kind of toy would be in order? Do such things even exist and are they legal? I don't want the InterPol breaking down my door.
>>
>>31207713
well having a poison type wouldnt be so much of a terrible idea, eh fuck it.
thanks anon will probably update tomorrow morning or something
>>
>>31207741
Nah, they're legal, although I wouldn't tell anyone who it's for. Pokemon have two things in common with us humans in particular- they love to fight and most of them are incredibly horny. They're usually pretty appreciative of anything that can scratch the itch, since most captive or trained Pokemon don't get the chance to prowl around and take care of business. Same thing with hunting, maybe she just needs to kill something. Nothing to be ashamed of, she's a predator.
>>
File: lampet.png (2MB, 2200x2300px) Image search: [Google]
lampet.png
2MB, 2200x2300px
Are there any ghost types that aren't terribly dangerous to own? I mean, I heard some of them eat SOULS and drink your life force! WTF are people thinking by owning these things?
>>
>>31207783
I've heard that Phantump are good for a lot of home remedies.
>>
File: IMG_0571.jpg (25KB, 481x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0571.jpg
25KB, 481x347px
>Live in Ula Ula Island said

>My tree's are constantly having Fuck huge birds on them like fearow and skarmory

>Charjabugs and totem Vikavolt are loud as fuck

>Tapu Bulu keeps getting pissed off and destroying yet another building

I knew i should've never left Akala
>>
>>31207783
Personally, I think that's part of the appeal. I know I feel a lot safer at night knowing that the scariest things around are my best friends, and not my enemies.
>>
>>31207808
Just like the real Big Island!
>>
File: Gengar.jpg (523KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Gengar.jpg
523KB, 1000x750px
>>31207812
...but they are slowly killing you or everyone around you. How can they be your friend?

>>31207792
Wait, do you mean they help make remedies or are turned INTO remedies?
>>
>>31207843
you can use their leaves for a lot of home remedies apparently
>>
>>31207843
>Wait, do you mean they help make remedies or are turned INTO remedies?
yes.
>>
>>31205635
>5'7"
>TALL
>BIG
>IN ANY CAPACITY
L M F A O

OH MANLETS
WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN
>>
>>31207843
Some ghosts are that dangerous but most of the time people are overreacting, ghost Pokemon aren't actually removing your life force when they feed; think of it more like solar power, they're invigorated by coming into contact with strong life forces, usually when their prey is afraid or angry. It's one of the reasons they fuck with others so much.
>>
File: IMG_3449.jpg (128KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3449.jpg
128KB, 700x700px
>>31207771
Alright thanks, I'll ask the daycare person about getting something like that. In relation to hunting, do you think I could get away with a few Magikarp, or is there something/somewhere specific I should look for?
>>
>>31207856
>>31207861
Ok, that is just creepy. They feed on us, we use them for medicine so we get better and they can feed on us more...
>>
>Someone switched my sleeping medicine with Chesto Berry extract
>I haven't slept in 3 days
Help
>>
>>31207888
No idea, but that's not a bad place to start. She might prefer birds due to the type advantage. Good luck anon.
>>
>>31207918
you do realize that most stories about ghost types are just that right? Stories.

you'll be fine.
>>
>>31207938
Thanks again anon
>>
>>31207843
Just because something is dangerous doesn't mean that it can't be a friend. Like 80% of the Pokemon out there have plenty of ways of killing you horribly, but if you train them right they are loyal companions. Ghost types are no different.
>>
I accidentally creampied my Zoroark.

What do I do? I thought she was my girlfriend but...
>>
>>31207874
You do know that the 'official' measurements in the dex are only the average for a specimen raised in captivity, immediately upon evolution.
Sure, there are 5'7" Charizards, but i've seen professionally trained ones at least 7 or 8 feet tall.

That's why you have shit like Tyranitar registered as only two metres, but everyone knows they grow huge as fuck up in the mountains.
>>
>>31208021
How the fuck did you not notice that it was a Zoroark when you felt the fur? The illusions aren't physical.
>>
>>31208097
I thought it was the sheets...
>>
>>31208104
You can't possibly be that stupid. Just admit it, you wanted to fuck your zoroark.
>>
>>31208021
What's the problem? Now she can be your wife.
>>
>>31208104
So were you just fapping or what?
>>
>>31208104
you probably just need to realize that Zoroark was using an illusion as a woman, who was your wife this whole time and you're only now realizing it
>>
My Gardevoir fucked me in the ass yet she got pregnant, can someone recommend me an abortion clinic that Red endorsed?
>>
File: gardevior male lopunny.png (225KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
gardevior male lopunny.png
225KB, 680x680px
>>31208220
...that's not how Pokemon breeding works...
Also you are gay.
>>
>>31206523
Take it out for battles.
>>
File: IMG_3942.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3942.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>31208220
Red as in the trainer, or (RED) as in AIDS research?
>>
>>31207783
Decidueye isn't live threatening but it does tend to throw tantrums and forget how big it is. Mine screams when it wants me to hold it.
>>
File: IMG_3943.jpg (15KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3943.jpg
15KB, 234x216px
Has anyone here seen my Wimpod? I accidentally stepped on it and I think its ability activated
>>
File: 1469840943946.png (119KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469840943946.png
119KB, 700x600px
Just fucked my poke gf.
>>
>>31208528
Pretty sure that's illegal
>>
File: tfw too intelligent.jpg (13KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too intelligent.jpg
13KB, 250x202px
>>31200802
I'm an Alakazam

>tfw much too intelligent to be kept in a pokeball
>>
>>31208220
I fucked my gardevoir in the ass and I got pregnant...
Strange...
>>
>live in near cyllage city
>hear about how grant was mugged and killed by a foreign ESL rocket grunt
>the pokemon league is starting now to look for replacements to fill his position as the gym leader of the town

should I apply? I'm pretty good at battling but I don't really know what type I should represent
>>
File: IMG_3945.png (58KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3945.png
58KB, 576x720px
>>31208220
>>31208528
>>31208676
>>
>>31208865
What pokemon do you have?
>>
I sometimes think about living in the Pokemon universe. But then I think back to when I was a kid and the world though there were only 151 Pokemon.

Thinking back on it now, it's so strange to live in a world where only 150 mons exist. There's only one type of butterfly and one type of bee.

It's an interesting concept, but now after seeing there are more than 150, it's a hard pill to swallow.
>>
>>31208974
I have a lot of pokemon but the ones I usually use are Gengar, Umbreon, Gardevoir, Weavile, and Chandelure
>>
>>31208865
Whatever type you end up representing, just being good at battling isn't good enough to get selected to be a gym leader these days. You've got to have some kind of theme or you're going to get overlooked. Do you have any hobbies that you're weirdly obsessive about? Specifically the kind that you could design an entire gym around.
>>
File: MyXpcJU.png (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MyXpcJU.png
98KB, 500x500px
Help! Recently I had bought some rainbow colored poké beans since I heard they help you get closer to your Pokémon. So I decided to give a couple to my Salazzle that I've had for a year and ever since she ate them, she's been way more...lustful than usual. Like I get that they have pheromones and all but this is different. It's like she's actively trying to get my attention! Any ideas?
>>
>>31209187
Give her more Pokebeans and see what happens
>>
>>31209187
An easy way to tell is just whip your cock out in the same room as her. If she jumps on it, your suspicions are correct. Otherwise you're just imagining it and she'll just lick herself or something.
>>
>>31209279
Apparently the rainbow beans jacks up a Pokémon's affection to it's maximum. I doubt it's going to do anything. Uh, I smell something right now. It smells like her pheromones but this scent is much stronger.
>>
>>31209315
Like >>31209309 said
When in doubt, whip it out
>>
>>31209187
fug her
>>
>>31209336
Okay...let's see if this stupid idea leads me to something.
>>
File: IMG_3608.png (386KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3608.png
386KB, 600x445px
>>31209352
Did it work?
>>
File: IMG_1984.gif (468KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1984.gif
468KB, 320x240px
>>31209622
i think his salazzle bit his dick off

he may as well be dead.

F
>>
>>31209635
No I'm not dead. But whipping the dick out made the lust go down quite a bit. Still, who knew pheromones from a Salazzle get stronger of she genuinely likes you?
>>
I own a Sableye, and he keeps trying to eat my gem collection. What do I do?
>>
>>31210009
Take him to a jewelry store. Try to get a supply from them but explain that this is for Sableye. If they don't believe you (which let's face it, they most likely won't), bring him out. Or, put him on a new diet.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 598x600px
>be pretty rough looking guy

>full beard because i like it
>camo pants because i feel comfortable with the colors
>small eyes that are complimented by my natural pissed-off expression and my sleep problems
>motoric inabilty to actively smile
>a bunch of mean looking scars i got from playing with my liepard

So i got an eevee breedject from one of my less close relatives.
after a few years of personaly training with it and caring for it, this little fluffball managed to turn into a sylveon.
now I have that fabulous mofo holding my hand whereever i go, and people have no idea what to think about me.

anyone know this kind of situation?
>>
>be me
>use mainly steel types, with some fairies
>decide to play with my klefki
>the klefki wanders off
>comes back with three more keys
>people in town complaining about how they lost their house key
What do?
>>
>>31210165
My recommendation is to return the keys, tell them about Klefki, and to keep them somewhere where it won't find them.
>>
>>31203901
don't hurt it, maybe give it somesugar water, Combees are disappearing at alarming rates
>>
>>31210370
I'd be more concerned if there was a Vespiquen in the hive.
>>
My Plusle recently passed away and now my Minun has become completely apathetic, ignoring me and my other Pokemon and refusing all food. He and Plusle were very close so I understand him taking it the hardest, but he's still fairly young and watching him like this just makes it all the more heartbreaking for me.

The people at my local Pokecenter couldn't really help me either, I mean they hooked him up on an IV to keep him alive, but that won't solve the main problem, and I really don't know what to do to help him.
>>
>>31210041
Just keep on living your life. Appearances aren't everything, after all.
>>
>>31210031
A diet of glass beads is good, according to the internet.
>>
Guys help, in two weeks I'll meet both of the Sinnoh champions. I want them to be nice and friendly, but people say they're coinceited bitches

What can I do?
>>
>>31210765
I'd try that, but I heard that the minerals you feed it affect the minerals it grows and I don't want it to have glass instead of gems, since it'll probably cost me points in Super Contests. Should I just buy cheap gems for him?
>>
>>31210353
This but offer to pay for copies of their keys, Klefki require keys to be healthy...actually that sounds stupid now that I think about it. They'll get suspcious and think you're trying to rob them. Don't tell them about Klefki and give them the spares quietly.
>>
>>31202961
Absolute fucking viper. I hope the champion himself comes and kicks your ass, kys
>>
Alright so I decided to sleep on the whole hive situation and I swear that the Vespiquen is just staring at me with those fucking red peepers. Is that good or bad?
>>
>>31204956
>>31204830
>>31204807
>>31204495
NIGGAS what the fuck are you thinking, call the international police right now, get the fuck out of there anon
>>
File: 15d.gif (269KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
15d.gif
269KB, 400x380px
i thought my umbreon splash for shit and giggles

this is the end result
>>
>>31211913
I am going to fuck your Umbreon. He will be defenseless.
>>
>>31211923
but he still has 3 other moves though
>>
>>31210828

If you have some good ground types go digging up some of your own. You could also take hem to a place Sableye live naturally and let them graze the area now and then. Its much less expensive than buying them yourself and the outdoor activity would be a good thing
>>
How do I get a Swablu to stop sitting on my head without hurting it?
>>
>it's a fully evolved Pokemon that can be a shoulderbro

What's their name, everybody?
>>
>>31212207
Bellossom
>>
>>31212207
tyrantrum
>>
>>31212167
Have you tried wearing a hat?
>>
>>31212207
Decidueye because I'm a pushover.
>>
Sinnohfag ova here, good news everyone, that solaceon town miltank and resident orgy was fake and part of a twisted art project, poke fugging is now completley illegal here in sinnoh
>>
One of my local dealers got me one of these fuckers for 500,000 pokedollars. It won't fight for shit, though. I can't even get close to it without it scuttling away.
Any advice? What region is this thing even from?
>>
File: bug.png (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bug.png
119KB, 500x500px
>>31212442
Forgot pic.
>>
>>31212442
Well it'd help if you actually showed us what it is
>>
>>31212458
>>31212442
That?
It's a Wimpod, hometown is here in Alola.
Well, if you want it to fight, you'll have to evolve it.
Golisopod, it's evolution, both looks cool, and is strong.
I'd say feed any rare candies you got, or try to use it against weak Pokémon so it's shit doesn't get kicked in.

Oh, and what's the dealers name? I'd like to talk with them.
>>
>>31207748
>>31207713
okay well there are good news and bad news
the good news are i caught the scolipede
the bad news is that it dislikes me a lot or it just doesnt trust me, but trusts my leavanny a lot
>>
>>31212572
Make them fug
>>
>>31212671
Is it really a good idea? I'm not sure if that would solve many things. I mean...
I just want to gain it's trust, at the same time try to make it more of a companion than a blind lover arceus dammit
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 273x153px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 273x153px
Every fucking day. Every single fucking day. This little faggot just sits there and gives me this fucking stupid look on his face.
>>
File: image.png (40KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40KB, 250x250px
I was peering into a dumpster out of curiosity and found this thing.

A pokedex a friend of mine left at my place by accident doesn't have anything like it. I'm sure it's a Pokemon but it smells worse than a grimer! Should I contact the Aether Foundation about this thing?
>>
>>31212987
Trubbish are fairly common in Unova. They're mostly harmless but incredibly unsanitary. That said, they eat garbage so they're useful to have around.
>>
>>31200802
I have a Metagross. At one point it was laughing maniacally after I saw multiple threads about a girl wearing a glove on her head.
>>
>>31212987
That thing's a Trubbish.
It's an Unovan Pokémon.
So, tell me - what region are you in?
The Unovan Pokédex should have it.
Maybe the Kalosian Dex aswell, as i've heard Garbodor can be found in parts of Kalos.

So, you shouldn't contact Aether.
For now, at least.
>>
>>31213000
>>31213018
Least it's nothing I have to worry about

But I live on Akala island in Alola, how the fuck did it get over here?
>>
>>31213035
I have no idea.
>>
File: 30f.gif (298KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
30f.gif
298KB, 500x470px
how do i stop psychics from reading my mind without putting on the stereotypical tinfoil hat?
>>
>>31213035
Maybe the garbage collection service on your island is trying them out, and they got loose/bred. You can imagine how easy it is for them to survive, given what they eat and what they're made of.
>>
>>31213035
Alola, huh?
I've not heard much about Alola, even less about Akala.
But my guess is that it's either Unovan importers, or this thing called "Island Scan".
I don't know much about Island Scan, but from what i've heard, it could be a possibility.
>>
>>31213100
Get yourself a ghost type.

I noticed psychics actively avoiding me after I went out and caught a Misdreavus.
>>
>>31208571
Not in Sinnoh I think
>>
File: scrafty.jpg (45KB, 452x256px) Image search: [Google]
scrafty.jpg
45KB, 452x256px
So, i've evolved my Scraggy into a Scrafty, but it keeps trashing my place, thus bringing in a bunch of Trubbish.
Anyone know how to stop it from doing this?
>>
>>31213100
Its not like it can communicate in words.
As long as you don't have "murderous intentions" or anything, then you should be good
>>
>>31213164
There are a couple factors working against you here. In the wild, the Scrafty line generally live in lounges of 10-15 individuals. Additionally while they do roam around a fair bit, when they settle down they prefer a messier nest over a neater one to allow for more boltholes. So it may be a mixture of loneliness, and trying to make it's environment the way it prefers.

As a solution depending on if you live in a house or an apartment, try setting aside designated space for it to arrange as it likes. If you don't already have a friend for it to interact with then consider a Helioptile or a male Salandit (if you prefer lizard-mons), or a Machop if you're a fighting specialist.
>>
>>31213394
Alright.

I've got a spare room where I live, so I could make that it's home.

For friends, i'll probably catch some more Scraggy, though I could try trading with some people for a Machop.
>>
>>31212343
Dude this gay Infernape tried to fucking rape me last time I went there
And some trainer took pics
I caught it and traded it to some kid for his shiny Klefki
>>
>>31213366
I'd rather prevent my eevee from reading that bit about me being a massive xenophile.
It's going to be an espeon since i dont want that umbreon poison sweat shit in my proximity
>>
File: tumblr_matt6oj3PN1qkbixwo1_1280.png (135KB, 521x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_matt6oj3PN1qkbixwo1_1280.png
135KB, 521x400px
I am aiming to become a Pokemon Superhero. Me and my three Pokebros have explored to meet Blaziken Mask and while I did succeed in him teaching me some stuff, I feel like I am not giving it my all.
I want to fight alongside my Pokemon, so I'd like to have some kind of power armour or combat suit that makes me capable of going against Pokemon myself. Anyone knowing someone who could help me with such a project?
>>
>>31213745
Try Team Flare.
They operate in Kalos, and have developed some kinda suit for mind control, so making one that makes you capable to go against Pokémon yourself wouldn't be so hard for them.
>>
Guys, is there any way I can get my Mimikyu to put on a different outfit? I could even make him one that isn't as ragged, but he's been in the same one since I caught him and it's starting to stink.
>>
>>31213855
Call a tailor that does Pokemon costumes and see if they could make a replacement. Make it as close to his current one as possible.
>>
Pokémon breeder here.
If anyone needs some breeding-related questions answered, i'm your man.
>>31213855
Try reading the Pokédex.
It says that, one time, a guy got killed because they took the outfit off.
You can try to put it over the old one, though.
>>
>>31213889
Also forgot to add:leave the room and let it change on its own. It'll probably be fine with it if you do that.
>>
>>31213802
Tried but they demand 1 billion Pokedollars for their assistance + a ticket to their "paradise"... whatever that might be. Something is fishy about them.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
>>31194460
I keep saying pokemon are achually real!
>>
>>31213855
Maybe you could give him the new outfit, set him in the bathroom or something so he gets some privacy, and let him change into the new one himself? That way you don't run the risk of seeing what's under the costume.
>>
>>31213745
Just give up. This world only has enough room for one superhero, and that's Joltik-Man!
>>
>>31213952
Ah.

I can try to go rogue and all, to see what I can get for you.

I've got a fake ID, so i'll see if I can pass through and get you a suit.
>>
>>31213997
Neat, let me know what kind of specs the suit has. So what do you want for in return?
>>
File: got in.png (1018B, 142x23px) Image search: [Google]
got in.png
1018B, 142x23px
>>31214015
Alright, i'm in.

>what do you want for in return?
Nothing that I can think of, but you can just give me some Pokédollars or something.
>>
>>31214068
Here's 100 000 Pokedollars already in advance. I sold a bunch of Mega Stones since only Charizard and Scizor are the only Pokemon in my team who can use stones.
>>
How does one properly care for a Lurantis?
>>
File: TEAM FLARE.png (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TEAM FLARE.png
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>31214136
ID is accepted.
I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>31214242
Despite appearances they're grass types. So high quality soil for them to root in, clean water, and plenty of sunlight should do just fine. They do have minor carnivorous tendencies so freeze-dried caterpie chunks will satisfy that once-a-week craving.
>>
File: 6t708927350775230.jpg (165KB, 500x970px) Image search: [Google]
6t708927350775230.jpg
165KB, 500x970px
>>31205646
Where is the page of the person who made this?

I know it's the same website where these comics come from.
>>
File: flare request.png (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
flare request.png
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>31214253
Update!

An admin is on it.
>>
>>31214480
Well I know about that, but I'm more talking about keeping up her appearance. I hear Lurantis are very fussy about grooming and such.
>>
File: flare request.png (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
flare request.png
211KB, 1920x1080px
>>31214504
>>
>>31210812
Just meet them and be respectful.
>>
File: misdreavus-giggle.gif (812KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
misdreavus-giggle.gif
812KB, 320x239px
>>31197355
Should I brush my Misdreavus' hair?
>>
>>31214609
should you be posting their communications like that?
>>
>>31215028
I don't think they know, so it should be fine.
>>
>>31215014
You can try, but I think it'd be like trying to comb a cloud. It'll probably appreciate the attempt nonetheless.

>>31214533
They don't have long or thick coats of hair-like material, so you don't need to do any brushing. The only thing I can think of is some sort of protective moisture retaining oil? Like a bit of quagsire slime?
>>
File: BITCHARP.png (43KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
BITCHARP.png
43KB, 250x250px
I've caught a Bisharp, any advice or info?
Diet, habitat, etc.
>>
>>31215966
Common advice that I have seen many forget: NO HUGS!
Those blades are not for show.
Other advice is that they need a rock type or a whetstone to keep their blades in top condition and that they are pack animals so catching another steel or dark type is a good recommendation, mine gets along great with my murkrow.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.