[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we be expecting the next game announcement soon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1771.jpg (65KB, 475x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1771.jpg
65KB, 475x286px
Should we be expecting the next game announcement soon?
>>
>>31190658
Probably Bank
>>
they are revealing that pikachu is gay
>>
Yeah at the Nintendo switch event. This was for X and y
>>
>>31190658
Switch event is happening in a week and it could have... something, I guess. It will be worth watching either way.
>>
>4 of January 2013
Wow, it's fucking ancient!
>>
Not the 12th, so no.

If they said the 12th, then there'd be a distinctive possibility that they'd announce the next game this month.Since it's not, we'll most likely have to wait a few months.
>>
>>31190688
Look at the year faggot
>>
>>31190658
It's been two months. Calm down. We aren't getting another game until 2 years from now, hopefully stars or the third edition game with expanded stuff
>>
>what is bank update and gsc in virtual console?
>>
>>31190658
can't wait for them to reveal X and Y
>>
>>31190658
>2013
Nice bait.
>>
>>31190771
I wasnt trying to bait anyone. I was jsut wondering when we should expect the next game announcement. Mabye soon
>>
>>31190816
They'd likely announce bank and VC transfers first before any new games.

Don't want people abandoning the current releases prematurely.
>>
>>31190718
Kek
>>
why is everyone so hungry for a remake? the game has been out for just over a month jfc calm down and get comfy in alola for a while
>>
>>31190875
They can announce them alongteach other. Like" pokebank will be compadible with pokemon ? And ? Next year for the nintendo switch!".Or they can announce that there will be a big announcement after the bank announcement
>>
>>31190718
Hahaha.
>>
>>31190658
Hopefully an update that makes SM a good game with things to do.
>>
>>31190904
Im more excited for gen 8 than a remake. Gamefreak said that they dont know when they will do the gen 4 remakes so thats a sign they will come gen 8
>>
>>31190875
This. Pokemon games, even the worst selling ones, always have a long tail. We're at the soonest likely to see some announcement around March-May for sometime later this year. Enough time to give the current games plenty of space to get their main sales.

The only real complication is that Nintendo is riding the Switch real hard right now. Some sort of main Pokemon game on it would guarantee sales. It's really dependent on how much Nintendo thinks they need that this soon and how much they can pressure Game Freak to produce something.

>>31190931
Why jump to the next gen so soon? Game Freak is clearly reluctant to release a lot of new Pokemon in a short time frame. If we're not going to get remakes of Gen 4, or Gen 1 again for that matter, they might as well do a BW2 for Gen 7. Which I think could benefit nicely from it.
>>
Did this thread just prove that /vp/ can't read?
>>
>>31190718
exx dee good meme.
>>
>>31190913
I doubt they'll announce anything for the switch GF aren't making anything for it until they see how successful it is
>>
>>31190658
Fake
>>
>>31191123
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>31191173
It's not on Twitter. People need to keep their fake news meme on /b/.
>>
File: IMG_1754.png (19KB, 203x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1754.png
19KB, 203x204px
>>31191211
Check the date
>>
>>31191211
>>31191173
its a real tweet but made in 2013 for x and y announcement. read it properly. skimming through shit is dumb
>>
>>31190715
I'm betting that the next game(s) will be released during the middle of 2018.
>>
>>31190816
Fuck you anon.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.