[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who loves the shit out of every mainline Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1472132835216.jpg (41KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1472132835216.jpg
41KB, 640x634px
Yes, even Black and White. Even Ruby and Sapphire. Even Diamond and Pearl. Even fucking X and Y and ORAS. I love all these games. It's Pokemon, it's my fucking baby as far as I'm concerned. I don't get how everybody here can blindly and wildly hate on every single Gen. I love all the games and all the Pokemon that fill their regions. I fucking love EVERYTHING about Pokemon.
>>
>>31190333
You might not be the only one, but you are definitely one of the better ones.
>>
>>31190333
Nope

I love Pokemon games in general too, some have been better than the others but they're all still overall enjoyable experiences

There's tons of idiots here that feel like Pokemon games should cater to their super specific needs and sperg out when it doesn't, but there are some people that have given legitimate criticism on worse games in the series and know how they could be improved
>>
>>31190333
Of course not. A lot of us just know that games aren't made equally.
>>
>>31190333
I'm the same, and I'm sure quite a few people overexaggerate negative sentiments, but if we weren't arguing all the time this board would be a lot less active
>>
>>31190333
Of course not, you're just hanging out in a bubble crammed with a bunch of jaded people who like to project their negativity onto a joyful children's franchise. Step up
>>
Pretty much this>>31191118
Someone make semi-ironic and exaggerated comments with criticism, and someone eventually end up convinced of it
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.