[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The story would be better if Hau was the main character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: that image.jpg (510KB, 1031x542px) Image search: [Google]
that image.jpg
510KB, 1031x542px
The story would be better if Hau was the main character
>>
No, because otherwise Lillie is unable to help Nebby at the Mahalo Trail and the little Legendary gets fucked by Spearow of all things.
>>
>>31187721
I mean, Hau takes our character's spot. So it's Hau helping Nebby, etc.
>>
Considering Hau is less interesting than the main character (a completely blank slate with basically no written personality), I think you're wrong.
>>
>>31187795
Hau's a gimmick but he's better than the constant :^)
>>
>>31187452
He is the main character, you are actually the rival if you think about it.
He would have been Alola's first champion if MC's mom hadn't decided to move there
>>
>>31187825
I disagree, never once did I feel happy to see him.
>>
>>31187866
Tough shit, he can go fuck his malasada if it bothers him, I'm the champion now and I'll never let him win.
>>
>>31187873
I'm not far in the game, but I gotta agree with this.
Whenever he shows up with his overt optimism, which is every time, I want to punch him.
... Except he'd smile at that and comment on how fun this game is.
>>
>>31188395
Oh just wait till Gladion shows up
>>
>>31187452
>picks the starter that's weak to your starter

Why do the games still insist on giving you a rival when they have all been terrible since gen 3? They aren't even rivals anymore they never even act even slightly antagonistic anymore.
>>
>>31187452
>battling chefs and cooks from other regions to prove the superiority of masaladas
Sure I'll play it
>>
>>31187452
No.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.