[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In light of the new Ash-Greninja news: Outside of Pikachu, do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 250px-Ash_and_Infernape.png (60KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Ash_and_Infernape.png
60KB, 250x141px
In light of the new Ash-Greninja news: Outside of Pikachu, do you guys think Infernape loved Ash the most out of his other Pokemon? A synchro would have made more sense here than Greninja.
>>
>>31186954
Bayleef loved ash the most
>>
>synchro infernape
>fling boosted to 100bp. Never runs out of kings rocks
>>
>>31186954
infernape is ash's most based Pokemon since charizard. i have no clue why they haven't mentioned him since
>>
It wouldn't, Infernape is not similar to Ash personality-wise. Greninja is, that's why both were able to do it (anime canon-wise)

Ultimately Infernape can't have Battle Bond because it is not as popular and relevant as Greninja, that's why it wouldn't have made sense in any way since it's rather forgotten and unpopular when compared to Hoenn, Kalos and Kanto starters.
>>
>>31187062
>i have no clue why they haven't mentioned him since
the anime
>>
>>31187062
SM season would be based if they had Ash use his older mons during whatever the League is.
>>
File: wow.png (1MB, 588x960px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
1MB, 588x960px
>>31186954
There's one Pokémon that loves Ash the most.
>>
File: 1384229248579.png (75KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1384229248579.png
75KB, 500x285px
>>31187062
>Charizard
>based

Literally the entire reason Ash lost the Indigo League. It wasn't even just standard jobbing like Greninja, Charizard voluntarily cost Ash the league with an intentional action. Charizard is the opposite of based.
>>
>>31188265
That was all on Ash. Charizard was poorly trained. This fact is referenced by many characters.
>>
>>31188376
>Charizard was poorly trained

I agree, but the fact that he's so poorly trained makes him the piece of shit that he is.
>>
>>31188376
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q36uqyTqjjs
>>
>>31188265
That's still Ash's incompetence at work though. If he had properly trained Charizard, he would have won the match.
>>
>>31188376
>>31188400
>>31188716
Charizard wasn't like that as a Charmander. He just suddenly changed in personality to be a lazy, rebelious teen. No other Pokemon did that after evolving besides Dawn's Mamoswine, who went through the exact same story arc.

And bullshit on training because training in the anime only equates to preparing for battles or contests or whatever.

Making the Pokemon disciplined is never something that is actually worked on, or at least never succeeds (and Dawn even got shit on for not letting her Togekiss do whatever the hell it wanted). Charizard (and Mamoswine) only started listening when their trainer just showed their love by spending a whole night nursing them back to health after they got the shit beat out of them.
>>
>>31186967

what did ash do to make chikorita want his dick so badly? I missed most of johto, fortunately
>>
>>31186954
>new Ash-Geninja news
wait what
>>
>>31188952
Ash saved her from Team Rocket in the episode it was caught in, and from the next episode on she just had a crush.

>>31188991
In an inteview with Yajima, he said he wanted to make the bond between Ash and Greninja a major part of the story and went to Game Freak for ideas. They're the ones who came up with the idea for Ash-Greninja.
>>
>>31188952
He axknowledged it's existence. The entire Chikorita line is subject of much deserved abuse do to how shit tier they are
>>
Do you think you could synchro with your pokebro if you lived in the pokemon world?

I traveled with my platinum infernape to every region and defeated every champion using him so maybe there is a chance

That being said pikachu can't synchro with ash so maybe it is just a greninja thing until we see another trainer and pokemon do the same

What if i make my infernape use roleplay to copy the ability from ash greninja?
>>
>>31188919
>Making the Pokemon disciplined is never something that is actually worked on, or at least never succeeds
That was the entire point of Korrina's arc in XY, and the reason why, after 100 straight wins, it couldn't control its mega evolution and got BTFO by another Mega Lucario AND a Mega Mawile.
>>
File: IMG_9920.png (2MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9920.png
2MB, 1566x881px
Ah yes, Ash-Infernape.
Activating a super mode which back then it was good enough to attribute to the crisis powerup ability starters all get.
>>
>DPfags being this butthurt about Ash-greninja

Stick to your blaze monkey that got OHKO by an elite 4 lmao
>>
>>31186954
Is Ash fucking Infernape?
>>
>>31190791
it was literally that moment the Anime started to go downhill with all the retarded super power ability bullshit
>>
>>31188952
It kinda just started. In its introduction episode it was an asshole, but by the first episode Ash actually had it it came pre-hungry for cock. It only got worse with Bayleaf, since it got big enough to knock Ash over.
>>
>>31189218
Mo. It's Greninja exclusive, and not even all Greninja can do it.
>"Something something this ability has been spoken of for centuries among greninja afficianados, blah blah blah you are the chosen one.
Maybe a secret ninja clan exists for other Pokemon, but I doubt it, as funny as the Victribel clan or Delcatty clan must be.

In-game, the ability is hardcoded to only work for Greninja, much like Multitype.
>>
>>31191361
Yeah I think also the running gag of Pokémon wanting to bite Ash's head off came after Totodile but was back ported to it when it came back.
>>
>>31191268
>it was literally that moment the Anime started to go downhill
That's not Team Rocket showing up again in the third episode
>>
>>31186954
What new Ash-Greninja news?
>>
>>31191246
At least it was an E4 and not a literal who with a resisted move ;)
>>
>>31186954
What is it with infernape shitters recently?
>>
>>31186954
>supposed to be about forming life long bonds with your pokemon
>dumps all of his pokemon besides pikachu after each region with them being reduced to rare cameos at best
>>
>>31187198
You want to see his past Mons jobbing again?
>>
>>31192473

Well the canon series hasn't even taken 1 year yet, so he hasn't been away from some of his Pokemon for that long.
>>
File: ¬_¬.png (284KB, 419x380px) Image search: [Google]
¬_¬.png
284KB, 419x380px
>>31186954
>DPfags
>>
Charizard obviously loved ash the most

Theres a bond there that none of his other pokemon come close to, nit even pikachu
>>
>Infernape was the DBZ moment in the series
>greninja was the Naruto moments of the series
so will incineroar be a Jojo reference
>>
>>31192696
>Jojo reference
Is this a Jojo reference?
>>
>>31192696
wait, ash will get Incineroar this season? Why? The owl is by far the most popular starter with the by far most interesting concept.
>>
>>31192236
A literal who that OHKO an elite 4 member with a Mega with a resisted attack and battled on even ground with Champion Steven. Ashninja took a shit tone of damage pre blast burn. Infernape gave a shit tone of moves on Flint's Infernape which then OHKO it with one of the weakest moves in the game.
>>
>>31192837
incineroar is more popular in the nip land
>>
File: 1478775217033.jpg (86KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1478775217033.jpg
86KB, 500x307px
And I thought SMfags had an inferiority complex towards XY. You DPnostalgiashitters are pathetic.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.