[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ash-Greninja was an idea Game Freak came up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 13

File: 658Greninja-Ash[1].png (575KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
658Greninja-Ash[1].png
575KB, 1280x1280px
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?654751-Pok%E9mon-the-Series-XY-Pok%E9mon-the-Series-XY-amp-Z&p=18312722#post18312722

>*Yajima wanted to make the bond between Satoshi and Gekkouga a major part of the story, but felt it would be difficult to do so if it had to remain a Gekkouga, so he went to Game Freak, and they came up with the idea of a synchro transformation. It was put in Sun/Moon afterwards, but was created during this discussion between anime staff and GF.

That's why it's in Sun/Moon. The anime staff went to Game Freak for ideas, and Game Freak came up with Ash-Greninja.
>>
>>31186270
that's actually pretty cool
>>
>>31186270
Ash-Delphox and Ash-Chesnaught when?

Oh never?

Go fuck yourself, GF
>>
They probably had a concept for a Mega Greninja (with the fuma shuriken on its back), slapped the red and black on it to make it superficially resemble Ash, and repackaged it as "Ash-Greninja"
>>
File: eAq6mMU[1].jpg (84KB, 610x398px) Image search: [Google]
eAq6mMU[1].jpg
84KB, 610x398px
>>
>>31186421
DEEPEST
>>
File: C0j-9BBXAAEwaT9.jpg (21KB, 540x516px) Image search: [Google]
C0j-9BBXAAEwaT9.jpg
21KB, 540x516px
>>31186324
Why the fuck would they waste time and resources on that when

LITERALLY NOBODY cares about them? The decision came way late into the anime and Ash didn't have any of those two starters, so it wouldn't even have made sense either way.
>>
>>31186270
>you're meant to hope and assume the two of them (Ash and Serena) are going to become a couple later
What does this mean?
>>
File: absolute cancer.jpg (175KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
absolute cancer.jpg
175KB, 900x675px
>>31186270

>*The kiss scene is indeed meant to be Serena kissing Satoshi, and his reaction to it is surprised awe, any ambiguity the scene has is so they could get it on TV in the first place.
>*Likewise, you're meant to hope and assume the two of them are going to become a couple later.

And that's my cue to never enter the anime general again. That ship made those threads unbearable and now it's canon? Fuck that shit.
>>
File: 1482906235836.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482906235836.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>31186270
B-but it's from the anime, i-it's an invention from the anime s-so it shouldn't be in the games fags BTFO'ed!
>>
>>31186270
It still doesn't make a lot of sense inside the games, but oh well, it isn't like the games have some story or logic...
>>
>>31190441
That's hilarious.
>>
>>31186324
But Ash never got either of those.

Now, Serena-Delphox, just wait for that to happen.
>>
File: CD487adUMAIZ8Ak.jpg large.jpg (52KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CD487adUMAIZ8Ak.jpg large.jpg
52KB, 600x800px
>>31192119
Here you go
>>
>>31192119
>Now, Serena-Delphox, just wait for that to happen.
>In Pokemon Special, Y/Serena has a Greninja
>And it was recently revealed to have Battle Bond
>So we either get a Serena-Greninja now, or she gets an Ash-Greninja
>>
>>31189647
CANON
>>
>>31190441
You seem salty.
>>
>>31193457
I didn't care about the ship, but it got to the point where hearing the dubstalker was a breath of fresh air. I can only imagine what it's like now since SM seems to be taking its time
>>
>>31192140
Where was it confirmed Y's Greninja has Battle Bond?
>>
>>31193492
>I didn't care about a romance subplot and the fact that people were discussing it
>now the anime staff has made 100% that the romance subplot WAS an actual subplot and not just some headcanon shit
No, you really seem salty. What's wrong with people discussing an actual part of the series?
>>
>>31190441
Canon that you're meant to ship them not that it's...ever going to happen. And this isn't new, Serena's been nuts about Ash from the very beginning, and none of the other girls have been even remotely close to that.
>>
>>31190441
The power of LOVE
>>
>>31186270
I'll stick with Protean.

GF coming up with this doesn't means it has to be on the games.
>>
>>31193654
Not the anon, but I recommending actually going in the fucking general for once. It's nothing but shipping.
Discussing the plot, one thing. Discussing ships, another thing entirely.
>>
>>31190441
But it's always been canon. You calling it a "ship" and acting like it's just been autists pushing a headcanon doesn't change that fact.
Those statements in that interview didn't come as a surprise to anyone, it was just the obvious being stated.
>>
>>31193713
What you call "shipping" IS part of the plot, anon. You can sit there and be mad about how it goes against your "Ash and Misty are in love" headcanon or whatever it is that makes you hate it so much all you want, but XY had a legitimate romance subplot, and it's natural that people are going to discuss it when they discuss the series.

People aren't discussing "ships", they're discussing plot.
>>
>>31186270
>Also, Alan is meant to be an "Anakin Skywalker-type character", someone who turns to the dark side to protect those he loves.
Kek.

I guess the Ash and Serena part isn't really a surprise. Interesting trivia.
>>
>>31193592
https://ilovecrt.tumblr.com/post/155080614511/theviolenttomboy-oh-whoop-according-to-the-xy
>>
>>31193771
I assume that's the reason the anime general has had Star Wars memepics in the OP the last few days?
>>
>>31193761
>Ship: A romantic pairing of two characters that is often supported by fans alone, rather than be depicted in the series
That is not discussing the anime. It is discussing your fucking headcanon. Fuck off back to /padt/ if you can't distinguish between the two.
>>
It's EV spread in-game fucking sucks tho
>>
>>31193821
That was literally my point, anon. People weren't discussing shipping. They were discussing a romance subplot.
>>
>>31193821
>Ship: A romantic pairing of two characters that is often supported by fans alone, rather than be depicted in the series
And the Ash/Serena thing was depicted in the series, rather than being supported by the fans alone, and the director literally came out and said you were meant to take it as endgame.

So what is the problem again?
>>
>>31193821
>>31193855
Often, not always you fucking idiot. It can still be shipping if it's a natural reading of the text.
>>
>>31193821
But I thought /padt/ were discussing the Ash/Serena romance subplot and NOT their headcanon?
>>
>>31193864
So if being an actual part of the series isn't enough to not make it "shipping", at what point does it stop being "shipping" and start becoming something people can discuss without offending your autism?
>>
>>31193855
The problem is that...nothing really came out of it? Kiss aside, Ash and Serena never really DID anything together. At least Ash trained and DID shit with his other female companions.
>>
>caring about the "love" subplot of a tv series made for little kids

This is true autism.
>>
>Ash-Greninja is a GF creation
>Satoshi and Serena couple is canon

Chesnaughtfags btfo
Delphoxfags btfo
Lilliefags btfo
Mallowfags btfo
Mistyfags BTFO
>>
>>31193883
Dismissing it as shipping is the autistic thing. You can not like forced romantic subplots and the way they're shoved into every-fucking-thing, but calling them shipping is just a thought terminating cliche that allows you to dismiss it without actually thinking about it.
>>
>>31186270
Going by what you cited, gf came up with it based on an ashnime staff request so it not like, say, z moves, its not a 100% gf idea. I dont see how either case changes anything really.
>>
>>31193894
And that means you can't discuss the characters and their relationship why?

This all really really comes across as people that kept going "it's just your headcanon reee" being mad the anime director outright stated it wasn't headcanon in an actual interview.
>>
>>31193939
The actual idea seems to be 100% GF, the anime staff just asked for "something", whether it be a mega, a new forme, some new super special move or some other similar thing they could incorporate in the anime.
>>
>>31193961
It required an external request, its specifically tied to ash and its not a mechanic in the games aside from the promotional ash greninja, its not 100% game freak.
>>
>>31193939
Rumor is the director wanted GF to create mega Greninja.
>>
>>31193942
People are mad that the writers constantly baited a romance that actually barely came off as a normal, healthy friendship. It had potential, but Ash and Serena ultimately didn't interact enough despite being traveling companions for three years worth of episodes.
>>
>>31193928
That was my point, yeah. If the general discussed this subplot, they weren't discussing shipping, and I get the feeling they never discussed actual shipping in there either.
>>
>>31193855
The problem is that they never discussed the relationship between them as it was depicted in the anime. They just posted images, talked about how Ash will fuck Serena, and then came a triggered Misty or Dawnfag would would post images again and talk about how Ash already fucked Misty/Dawn, and then go on to deny the whole relationship they showed in the anime.
Basically, it was headcanon versus headcanon bullshit all the fucking time.
>>
>>31186270
That's a really misleading thread name. The idea itself was Yajima's. He wanted Ash to have a special snowflake. GF just gave him permission and helped him come up with a design.
>>
>>31193942
Not that anon but even if it is ""canon"" I hate Ash/Serena not because it's dumb shipping but because the people who like it are extremely annoying about it. I don't care that it's an actual romance subplot but the way people discuss it is less analyzing of how well it handled the romance subplot (which it didn't, because it was really badly handled) and more projecting onto Ash because they want to fuck Serena or being obnoxious about how SM is bad because Serena isn't in it/making petitions for Serena to come with him to SM.
I don't even ship Ash with anyone, I just want people to discuss shit that isn't romance once in a while
>>
Based director delivers again
>>
>>31194014
Yajima just wanted a mega Greninja so it could compete against other megas, but for some reason GF decided it was better to give it some weird unique transformation.
>>
>>31193992
So how is the former worse than talking about upcoming gym battles and theorizing how they will go?

If triggered shipfags came in to shitpost about their headcanon pairings, that's a problem, but it's hardly reason to get mad about people discussing the actual romance.

Or to put it this way, if that general constantly got shat up my triggered Charizardfags spamming it with crap about how much better Charizard is than Grenina, would you be bitching about how "that autistic general just talks about Greninja all day"?

If the show had a romance angle, people should certainly be allowed to discuss it without angry faggots getting mad.
>>
>>31193654
>What's wrong with people discussing
>discussing
>im-fucking-plying
That's the problem
>>
>>31194024
>anyone involved in this show
>based
>>
>*Alan was always meant to be part of the main series. The reason the four Mega specials were made was because it would be difficult to set up his backstory and development in the series itself, so he came up with the idea of giving him his own episodes that could establish his character. The idea to give these episodes a mega evolution theme came later, and was also his idea (so they were not made for the purpose of marketing megas, or in order to test the water for a series with another main character or any other such theory).

fuck, we almost removed ash from the anime. why the japs love this loser so much?
>>
>>31194023
Now you're literally either just making shit up, or assuming those people spamming links from tumblr or whatever are actually being genuine.
>>
>>31194079
>we almost removed ash from the anime
>quote literally says nobody ever had the slightest plans of removing Ash from the anime, and that Alan being the mc of those specials was just to build up to his debut as Ash's rival
What
>>
>>31194079
>establish his character
>backstory and development
Its pretty sad he talks using terms from actual tv shows for this.
>>
>>31193915
>wanting your favorite characters paired with a perennial loser

No thanks, senpai. The waifublob can have him.
>>
>>31194065
Because at the time, there were just simple hints. Serena obviously wanted Ash's dick, but on Ash's side, it was nothing special.

Theorizing about Gym Battles is okay, because we know for a fact that Ash WILL win all the Gyms. How he wins was the subject. Compare that to the occasional blush from Serena, and it resulting in the discussion of how their marriage will go is just bullshit.

If I went in that thread and started talking about how Alain will appear again, he will have Alain-Charizard and he will have threesome with Ash and Manon, would that be okay? I mean, if strong bond Greninja can synchro evolve, there's no reason to assume other Pokemon can't. Alain also liked Ash and Manon. The likelihood of my scenario taking place is the same as Amour until the kiss happened.
>>
>>31194107
I misread because that green background in the serebii forums is difficult to read. my bad.
>>
File: crybb.jpg (24KB, 250x275px) Image search: [Google]
crybb.jpg
24KB, 250x275px
>I-I DON'T LIKE HOW PEOPLE DISCUSS THIS SUBPLOT BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE SERENA! MISTY IS THE CANON WAIFU..! STOP DISCUSSING A SHIP I DON'T LIKE!
>>
>>31194128
>I'm incapable of reading subtext
>that means other people are in the wrong for discussing things they ended up being right about
You're not really doing yourself any favors here, anon. It got a lot of discussion for a reason, unlike all the other pairings that didn't have anything going for them.
>>
Timid or Naive?
>>
>>31186270
I'd actually like the anime staff give more tips to GF.
>>
>>31194180
>OP starts thread to discuss the "Ash-Greninja was made by Game Freak" tidbit
>angry faggots start raging about how he confirmed Ash/Serena's romance as an actual subplot instead
It's hilarious how mad people are that Ash actually got legitimately paired with a girl.

The funniest part is how they bitch about "shippers", since it's pretty clear most of the anger comes from shippers being mad that their personal headcanon ship got shut down so hard
>>
>>31194192
>Absolutely nothing from Ash's side
>"S-subtext, faggot!"
So if I start posting about how Ash will have Greninja lick his dick with Greninja's huge tongue, it's all okay. It COULD happen. They did share a strong bond.

Go cry some more faggot.
>>
>>31194199
The anime staff should get their own shit together before giving anyone else tips.
>>
>>31194199
>wanting the worst people on the entertainment industry to give gf advice
Why do you hate pokemon so much?
>>
>>31194247
You shipped Ash and Misty, didn't you?
>>
>>31186270
It's still a bad idea and it isn't in the game. It should have been demo exclusive since you don't interact with Ash in the game. It honestly makes absolutely no sense.
>>
>>31194257
I shipped Ash and Alain unironically.
>>
>>31186270
Anyone ask what did their think about why Ash keep losing or why introduce Tobias
>>
>>31194241
And how they actually prove the point of people saying that Ash-Serena shippers were insufferable.

Hell, I actually wanted them to be a "thing" but I never sperged out about it. I just thought they'd be cute together. It has come to the point where I am even afraid of admitting this because Amourshippers are incredibly obnoxious. Just like how I can't say I actually like Sephiroth for the insane mess of a man he is because of the army of cum slurping fags that love the character because EDGY HEE HAA HIHAHIII SEPHIROTH!!!!
>>
>>31194315
You are aware that most of the "obnoxious shippers" here were just falseflagging spergs copypasting posts from Twitter, tumblr, Serebii or wherever, right? At this point I'm fairly sure most people know this.

Also, nobody seriously care what people on other sites say about something. No matter what opinion you hold, you can find some obnoxious retards arguing that same opinion in embarrassing ways if you dig through related Youtube comment sections.
>>
>>31194428
>t-they were falseflaggers!
>>
>>31194490
When you can literally toss their post into google and find the three day old tweet or Serebiiforums post it was copypasted from, I'm pretty sure they were, yes.
>>
>>31186324
but would they have even been good
>>
>>31186270
>oak wasn't in the anime because they forgot
>>
>>31194640
This was actually something I remember people talking a lot about. Oak's non-presence in XY was really bizarre, and it's nice to get confirmation they weren't actually trying to phase him out or otherwise distance XY from earlier series.
>>
>>31186270
I was under the impression Ash-Geninja was to promote Pokemon Z which was to feature Zygarde 100% and the starters mega or syncro evolutions but the game was cancelled do to the release of pokemon mysterious dungeon during the holiday season and the rush to get sun and moon out during the 20th anniversary
>>
>>31189615
>LITERALLY NOBODY cares about them?
I do, frognigger
>>
>>31194667
It's kind of weird how isolated XY ended up being.
>>
File: 1483081229853.jpg (429KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1483081229853.jpg
429KB, 1280x1280px
>>31194826
So what? I don't like any of the Gen VI starters, but at least Greninja has a substantial fanbase behind it that is willing to lap up the shit merchandise Greninja gets.

Did you know the Ash-Greninja theme for 3DS sold WAY more than the fucking Red vs Blue Original theme? A shitton of people like that frog. The same can not be said of Delphox and Chesnaught. Just so you know, the only early Greninja toy was sold right alongside the Delphox and Chesnaught equivalents. I'll leave it up to you which one sold nearly 5 times more even before the Smash announcement. Do you seriously think Gamefreak and their associates will sit down and think:

>Well, maybe we should invest our valuable time and money into coming up with a special design for Chesnaught and Delphox and also making tons of merchandise! After all, there's AT LEAST 20 people very eager to see it happening! It won't be a useless timesink at all!

Get real, faggot. My favorite pokemon is Spinda, and it'll continue to be so even despite GF ignoring it completely. Even if they go full shill mode on it i'll still love it, because i don't give a shit what Gamefreak thinks. They're just being common sense businessmen that will spend time and money on things that they KNOW will sell.
>>
>>31196341
>Did you know the Ash-Greninja theme for 3DS sold WAY more than the fucking Red vs Blue Original theme?
It did?
>>
>>31196672
Yup. I don't have the actual charts one me, but if you google 3ds theme sales it'll pop up. Let me see if i can find a reliable link.
>>
File: C0tzFpDUcAAZhIM.jpg (131KB, 1180x1073px) Image search: [Google]
C0tzFpDUcAAZhIM.jpg
131KB, 1180x1073px
>>31196672
http://gonintendo.com/stories/268446-japan-3ds-theme-charts-for-oct-31st-to-nov-6th

Apparently, the overall sales for the Ash-Greninja theme are as of yet higher than the Red vs Green theme. Greninjash was steamrolling the Red theme early on, but now that the fever has cooled down a bit, the Red Vs Green theme is selling respectably. They're both selling well despite the fact that they're competing with more recent Sun and Moon themes.
>>
File: greninja wins.jpg (117KB, 554x542px) Image search: [Google]
greninja wins.jpg
117KB, 554x542px
>>31196341
Also this
>>
>>31197394
>Higher rated than fucking GOD
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>31197394
>Meloetta at 10th place
>>
>>31197394
How will Delphshits and Chesnuggets ever recover?
>>
Does anyone else feel pretty certain that Ash Ketchum's Amphibious Ninja with a Tongue Scarf will reappear in the Japanese animated television series based off the Pocket Monster games.?
>>
>>31197517
Yes.
He's way too popular.
>>
>>31186270
>>31193771
>Also, Alan is meant to be an "Anakin Skywalker-type character", someone who turns to the dark side to protect those he loves.
So is Lysandre supposed to be Sheev?
>>
>>31197394
>genesect

why

I actually really like genesect but how did it get so high
>>
>>31186270
Yeah. another bad idea.
>>
>>31198308
Because apparently the winner of the poll was going to be distributed as an event, and they stupidly announced it beforehand, despite the purpose being 'what's the most popular'.
So even the people who didn't overly like event legends put them in for the chance to acquire the ones they missed.
And yet Greninja STILL won.
I have no idea why Zygarde is so high though
>>
>>31198424
Because Zygarde, like Greninja, was the focus in the current anime. It was just the hype that got them there. I mean, fucking Sylveon is 5th.
>>
>>31198542
Sylveon is extremely popular in Japan.
>>
>>31198564
And it is also extremely popular in the west. But I still wouldn't consider it would tank 5th of all Pokemon, especially considering how new it is.
>>
>>31198542
blame Serena for that
>>
>>31198542
>>31198564
They mentioned during the result announcement that Sylveon was the most voted for Pokemon by females.

Also,
>>31198424
the event thing was only mentioned in passing, so chances are a lot of casual voters and kids genuinely didn't know. This thing was marketed extremely heavily as a popularity contest, and was done in person at stands in grocery stores and shit, so it wasn't just hardcore fans that votes, like with those earlier Global Link polls
>>
>>31193654
>What's wrong with people discussing an actual part of the series?
"Discussion" never happened. it was high octane shitposting and circlejerking. I don't care about Serena, Misty, Day, May or any other side character or ship. I was there for the battles. If you tried to talk about anything else, it got immediately shot down and reverted to shipping wars.

What's worse is that Serenafags had the biggest victim complex. If you dared to voice a contrary opinion you were some "falseflagger" or shit poster or something like that.
>>
>>31200569
>I don't care about this subplot
>that means others aren't allowed to care about it or talk about it
Really, anon?
>>
>>31194428
>You are aware that most of the "obnoxious shippers" here were just falseflagging spergs...

Case in fucking point right here! Any time you call them out, it's always a "falseflagger". Like they can NEVER EVER do wrong. Victim complex to the max!
>>
>>31200628
But that's not what i said. If they actually "discussed" it, that would have been fine. If they didn't shout down any other topic, that would also be fine. Neither of those things happened
>>
>>31200656
I assume you're >>31200569
You literally said in that post that any time anyone tried talking about battles, they got shot down and the conversation changed to "shipping" (there's that word again).

Do you really, really think anyone believes this is true? That the thread never discussed battles and told everyone that wanted to to fuck off? Really?
>>
>>31186270
I hate gamefreak so much sometimes someone tell me a competent company will buy pokemon soon I want off now
>>
>>31200756
I sume he first went to the /padt/ circlejerk after the BURASTO BAAN episode.
>>
>>31200698
Theoretical question: If those threads never discussed anything other than shipping and told everyone that wanted to discuss other things like battles to leave, why didn't you and all the other anime viewers that wanted to discuss such things make a separate thread and discuss the series there, since the "anime discussion thread" wasn't discussing it?
>>
File: 1482718255139.jpg (51KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
1482718255139.jpg
51KB, 760x760px
>>31200882
Didn't the trailer for the Episode right after BURASTO BAAN get bombarded until it reached like 100,000 dislikes? That failure even got its own Meme page in KYM and i even herad actual normies butthurt about it. They fucked up big time. How will TvTokyo ever recover?

TvTokyo IS the one in charge of distributing the anime, right?
>>
>>31200966
I don't think TV Tokyo even noticed what a bunch of memetards from the west were doing on their Youtube channel.
>>
>>31200992
>Implying the japs weren't analdevastated too

Three people WORKING on the Animu itself actually voiced their complaints on Twitter.... along with nearly everyone else that wathces the anime. You must've been blind to not notice how much legitimate asspain it caused.
>>
>>31201132
Yeah. But the Youtube thing was the west, and TV Tokyo are unlikely to have even noticed. That channel is automatic, and just uploads and removes videos at set times, all of which are closed for comments. It's highly unlikely anyone bothers looking at individual video stats.
>>
>>31186658
lurr
>>
>>31201189
Oh, they know, i assure you. I just don't think they give a shit because they were expecting everyone to continue watching it anyway.

By the way, how's the current anime performing in terms of viewership in comparison? If it's dooing poorly, then i'm sure they'll regret it then
>>
>>31201727
as far as i know, it's doing badly.
I couldn't care less anymore after they killed it in XYZ. at least Ash-Greninja is in the games.
>>
>>31201727
Viewership is the same as it's been for the last 15 years or so. One of the most watched anime series on nip TV. Unlikely to change any time soon.
>>
>>31186313
Not really.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.