[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme Sapphire on Citra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1483275072491.png (442KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1483275072491.png
442KB, 620x620px
Hey guys, does anyone know how to get Pokemon Meme Sapphire playing in Citra?

I can't seem to convert the prepatched .cia file to a .cci file or a .cxi file.

The most I've managed to do is to extract a content.0000.000000 file with ctrtool. How do I convert this to a .cxi file?
>>
>>31185571

Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. With Citra running and the .cia file in the destination folder, place your computer into the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Remove and immediately inhale the fumes from the computer. Allow to cool, remove the Citra from the floppy drive, and set aside. You'll receive the .cxi by mail within six to eight weeks.
>>
>>31185763

sounds good
>>
>>31185763
Instructions unclear, penis stuck in your Harambe's butthole.

EDIT: thanks for the gold 9gag!
>>
>>31185571
>I can't seem to convert the prepatched .cia file

Reported to the FBI for stealing files from CIA.
>>
>>31186384
[Release] FBI - Open source CIA installer
>>
>>31186505
lol didn't know that

Anyway why am in this thread? My Gtx660 is too weak for that shit unfortunately. I was shocked to discover that 3DS has been perfectly emulated in such a short time but even more shocked that there are hacks.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.