[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does GF always fail to follow through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1482901301305.png (483KB, 1132x748px) Image search: [Google]
1482901301305.png
483KB, 1132x748px
>Beat the story mode for sun and moon
>finished the ultra beast missions
>decide to the postgame battles with all the trial captains
>Each one has some interesting backstory and motivation
>hoping to get an entire sidequest for all of them to expand on their characters more
>oh look its nothing

Why does GF always cock tease like this every single time????
Is it that hard to just make some sidequest story missions for all the relevant characters to give them more depth???
I Geniunely wanted to more from these characters because what was shown definitely got me invested in them
>>
Masuda said kids dont play postgame
>>
>>31184056
Because that's how gamefreak works. Everything they do it's be to be unfinished, so they can either explore on the next game or just leave a what if situation.
>>
File: 1468642395158.jpg (20KB, 398x298px) Image search: [Google]
1468642395158.jpg
20KB, 398x298px
>>31184093
>>31184230
Nothing about that is satisfying, nothing is satisfying about cutting corners.
>>
>>31184270
You're right. People always wanted a complete pokémon game. Shit like all the regions on one game, or the characters being full explored.

Just stick with the one game that you think it's the most complete, because even if they create new pokémon, games and gens, we'll never get the perfect experience. The 20th year anniversary game didn't give you that.
>>
>>31184385
>Shit like all the regions on one game

That is an utterly unrealistic expectation, and it would be absolute garbage anyway.
>>
>>31184418
It wouldn't work, everyone knows it. People just want that gen 2 magic again, but this time with all the new stuff we experienced.
>>
File: 1475126528327.jpg (74KB, 916x706px) Image search: [Google]
1475126528327.jpg
74KB, 916x706px
>>31184385
as much as I want that I know that as of right now its not a possibility however you cant just dangle the possibility of an interesting narrative full of interesting people and then not deliver on it thats just an edging session I did not agree to and to top it off there was no payoff so now my balls are blue as fuck
>>
>>31184093
Masuda doesn't say anything, the translators make shit up along the way
>>
>>31184056
Well, those things were never meant to be post game. They're ulocked after each stamp.
>>
File: 1464632437496.jpg (161KB, 341x354px) Image search: [Google]
1464632437496.jpg
161KB, 341x354px
>>31184508
that had nothing to do with what I said whatsoever, wtf anon??
>>
>>31184418
>>31184448
>it wouldn't work
Of fucking course it would work. It's a vide game, use your fucking imagination. The reason it "wouldn't work" is because blowing your load in one awesome game means it's gonna be harder to one-up yourself for the next game or even to sell more games. It's just marketing. That's what Gamefreak is. The perfect ratio of effort and profit. the smallest amount of effort that will produce the greatest scale profit. It's not like quality sells these days, just brand names, so that's what the goys get.
>>
>>31184056
>yea the game was pretty good but the game after the game I'm for some reason expecting sucks

it's like you retards want there to be an entire second game taped to the back of it
>>
>>31184725
you are retarded son. your poor parents
>>
>>31184725
>muh lazy gf boogeyman
it wouldn't work because it wouldn't work and would not only not be lucrative but extremely time consuming even if they could. making a game is not just pressing a button and waiting for it to finish.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.