[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: how to gentlemanfagging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 2qV8HuA.jpg (21KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
2qV8HuA.jpg
21KB, 500x278px
Tapus and UBs all day everyday
>>
File: maxresdefault(4).jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(4).jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1372177597373.jpg (9KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1372177597373.jpg
9KB, 250x237px
>tfw hate landorus-t but putting it on almost every team I build makes it objectively better
>>
>>31182164
Shame he's a mere gentleman and not a member of the Elite Four. He can go clasp his hat somewhere else.
>>
>>31182164
But anon, Uber tier Pokémon ARE my favorite Pokémon :^)
>>
>>31182305
But the only pokemon stuck in Uber worth a damn is Megawile
>>
File: 250px-212Scizor[1].png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-212Scizor[1].png
57KB, 250x250px
>>31182164
Allright I can't stand this anymore.
Contrary to popular belief, you can both LIKE a Pokemon and have it win you battles. I love Garchomp. Because it looks fucking amazing. I think a landshark dragon thing is awesome as fuck. It also happens to be fucking strong.

However, you can also start liking a mon because it served you well in battles. I never cared much for Scizor, and I still kinda like Scyther better. But damn Scizor has won me so many battles. He attained Bro tier.
>>
>>31182285
if he's good enough to be at the battle resort then he's just as skilled or better than the E4.
>>
>>31182371
Pheromosa and Buzzwole are two OU mons just from this gen that I like.

It's not unlikely for Pokemon that have what it takes to battle with the best to look cool as well. If GF puts love into movepool/base stats/abilities, it's probably because the rest of the mon got love too.
>>
>>31182285
>implying E4 slots are decided by skill and not how much you appease the pokégovernment

it's like you don't know how this shit works
>>
File: Ninetales 1.jpg (167KB, 850x551px) Image search: [Google]
Ninetales 1.jpg
167KB, 850x551px
>>31182164
>GSC/HGSS
"Whether or not a Pokémon is strong, you should use the ones you enjoy using."
>ORAS
"Fuck that shit Pokémon is serious business and we're not going to balance it for you, if you want shitmons like Persian or Maractus go fuck yourself."
Wally: "Yeah my team helped me become a strong person and got me through the Pokémon League and all, but they're shitters who couldn't make the cut and they're fucking boxed now prepare for OU: the experience faggot"

They're not wrong but it's pretty fucking disheartening to have in-game trainers actually say it.
>>
>>31182825
Karen was just bring pretentious, she just happens to like Gengar!
>>
>>31182865
The Dragon Elder also asks you if you should use "Strong" or "Weak" Pokémon
You're not getting your Extremespeed Dratini if you pick either one.
>>
File: 0e7[1].png (163KB, 734x662px) Image search: [Google]
0e7[1].png
163KB, 734x662px
>>31182825
>if you want shitmons like Persian
>>
>>31182825
At least they still have Red using his shit team!
>>
>>31182825
>>31182915

Consider the context here, I don't think any NPCs in ORAS have any "anti friendship above all else" sentiments, as that is a big theme of the storylines.

The gentleman quoted in the OP's picture is at the Battle Tower island in ORAS, his comment is to remind casual players that the post-game content in the Battle Tower is the exact opposite of the shit they're used to during the main quest.

"Strong" and "Weak" is not necessarily pointing to pokemon with superior BSTs, but also pokemon who have complementary match-ups/resistances and also pokemon with superior IVs.
>>
>>31182285
Pretty sure you have to beat the League in the first place to get to fight in the Battle Resort.
>>
>>31184423
But he says nothing about strong or weak. He just says you'll have to be prepared to box your favorites and use Pokemon take can be more useful if need be.
>>
>>31182280
I hate Lando's design, but I love it playing it on a team because of how much utility it provides. Same with shit like Heatran. Does that mean I'm using a mon I like or don't like?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.