[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What the fuck was her problem?
>>
All she wanted was the beast
>>
fucked in the head and conceited. enabled by an organization of limpdicks and yes-men
>>
She was diagnosed with Breast Cancer at age 4.
She lost her beautiful boobs at age 7 to vasectomy.
She had surgery to replace them with silicon molds of perfection, but they'd never feel, never produce milk for her unborn children.
She would never be beautiful in her own eyes.
She became obsessed with beauty.
She lost everything to it.
But nothing could save her from the silicon breaking.
>>
>>31180198
>boobs
>age 7
>>
>>31180108
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
>>
File: drug-dealer copy.png (144KB, 416x356px) Image search: [Google]
drug-dealer copy.png
144KB, 416x356px
>>31180228
Don't you mean CRYSTAL meth?
>>
She saw the bible for the SM anime and went nuts at her horribly inaccurate depiction.
>>
>>31180108
mature women who havent been dicked in a long time
>>
surrounded by beta cucks
>>
>>31180256
don't you mean creack ROCK?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.