[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fakemon Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Fakemon Thread
>>
It would be better if it was actually Heracross/Durant/Pinsir
>>
>all those evolution have 4x weakness
>>
File: nowthatswhaticalldigimon.jpg (76KB, 375x380px) Image search: [Google]
nowthatswhaticalldigimon.jpg
76KB, 375x380px
>>31179765
>>
>>31179894
Muh blobbos X^D
>>
>>31179832
What are the first and 3rds 4x weaknesses?
>>
>>31179913
NOW
THAT'S WHAT I CALL
BUTTHURTED
>>
>>31179937
Flying, Fire and Ice respectively.
>>
>>31179945
C'est de la merde.
>>
>>31179954
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL EDGED
>>
>>31179945
Vivillons French name

4/10
>>
>>31180020
NOW
THAT'S WHAT I CALL
STILL BUTTHURTED
>>
>>31180017
Eh bien, foutez-vous, aussi.
>>
>>31179945
why does every thread have pointless normal/x fakemon?
>>
I love this concept.

Maybe have Zombignon in you're party with heracross/Durant/whoever the last one is. Once Zombignon hits level 20 in your party, it grafts to the bug and they evolve.

??
>>
>>31180050
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL STILL EDGED
>>
>>31180122
I got tired now
>>
>>31180117
I think Game Freak has always shied aways from mechanically replicating the common description of evolution a Pokemon merging because of the permanent loss of a Pokemon in doing so. The Slowpoke line, the magnemite line, the Beldum line, etc. The only time they actually went and did it, the mad men, was Kyurem and that was temporary. I think they dislike the idea, or think kids will dislike the idea, of Pokemon being "consumed," even if the idea is more than two become one.

If they really focus on the fusion rather than loss implications, so more on the Beldum end than Slowpoke end, then it's one of the things will probably see in a future game sooner or later.
>>
File: alola 2.png (283KB, 2460x1020px) Image search: [Google]
alola 2.png
283KB, 2460x1020px
>>
>>31179765
I like it, you could easily make it fit as well, but the tubes sticking out are a little much. Maybe add the mushrooms lil eyes poking out somewhere.
>>
>>31180806
You could easily do it.
Add an item, maybe call it bug shell or, bug husk something like that.
And have the pokemon evolve into one of them based on it's stats.
>>
>>31181272
Oh, you could easily do it with an item, but I was more talking about why Game Freak would do something like that instead of the other anon's idea of fusing two independent Pokemon in general.

We might see it in the future if Game Freak can position it as a true fusion and design and lore reflects equal influence from both independent Pokemon. But otherwise its tended to only be the same species doubling up or one Pokemon essentially wearing the other. The former can get annoying if you just want to evolve something and thus need several of one species to get only one evolved form. The later causes the problem of it looking more like one Pokemon just got erased to give the other a power boost. Kyurem did this, but it also was impermanent. A permanent fusion would need to not make it seem like the kids are losing a Pokemon they might like.
>>
File: file.png (119KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
119KB, 320x320px
>>31180830
both the concepts and art for all of those is terrible, and the steelix one is a cheap hybrid of megaseadramon and giratina
>>
>>31181733
steelix made in 1999
megaseadramon made in early 2000
>>
File: 1483340246889.png (53KB, 243x161px) Image search: [Google]
1483340246889.png
53KB, 243x161px
>>31181766
youre telling me that red steelix drawing named alola 2 was made in 1999? reading comprehension dipshit i said "THE steelix" referring to the fakemon in the picture
>>
>>31181600
Wll the later has been in the game for a while.
Tyrogue was the same thing, dif stats dif evolution.
Then you got the miniors, who had tons of different colors.
The gender pokemon, like salandit and combee.
Game freak isn't above the hard to get shit.

But I see where you are coming from. The only way I could see it working is making temp fusions.
Both pokemon hold like... a gem or some shit. Once a match you could Temporary fuse them. Thing mega forms but it requires you to sacrifice a pokemon for it. Not permanently of course.

On a side note, I would like an alternate cloyster, when evolved holding a slowpoke tail.
>>
>>31179765

that's a cool idea, i like it
>>
>>31181847

I have another idea. Why does this have to be temporary? Sounds lame.
There are two pokemons, a little fire spirit and a little ice spirit. These pokemons are weak and useless. You need to go into an alchemy lab to fuse them together and create a powerful ice/fire pokemon.
The two initial pokemons are completely deleted and the new pokemon has brand new stats, nature, etc.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.