[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he just HAPPENS to own a Seismic Toss Chansey with great IVs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9858.jpg (87KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9858.jpg
87KB, 1024x576px
>he just HAPPENS to own a Seismic Toss Chansey with great IVs
>>
>>31179110
I'm pretty lucky
>>
>I'm mad because I can't adapt to the meta
>>
>>31179110
You mistyped Wish.
Also, you can get one using the Mimic Glitch, without external devices.
Stop being a faggot and do it.
>>
>>31179110
innocent until proven guilty anon
>>
>>31179284
>I'm dumb and don't know what the OP is complaining about
>>
Yeah breeding Chansey and Mawile is really hard
>>
>>31179110
Isn't Seismic Toss an Egg move now?

Now Wish, that's another story. Not like anyone plays smogon on cart, but hey.
>>
>>31179464
>>31179451
>>31179318
I meant Wish, yeah. I'm a failure.
>>
>doesn't know about Emerald shitty RNG
>doesn't know the move is an Egg Move anyway
>doesn't know about Hyper Training

Retard
>>
>>31179110
Transfer to sun/moon, lv it to 100, use gold bottle cap. Everyone can own a WISH Chanshey with perfect IVs
>>
>>31179110
I miss dagashi
>>
File: image.png (9KB, 126x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 126x199px
>>31179477
>some event collector traded me their legit NYPC Chansey with calm nature but completely garbage IVs way back in gen 4
>only used her like once competitively
>will finally have a chance to fix her IVs once the Bank opens
I don't even like Chansey but that little girl is easily my most prized possession.
>>
>>31179477
Mimic glitch one, don't be a faggot, faggot
>>
>>31180028
What are the chances of having an exclusive event Chansey with a good nature that hasn't already been evolved to Blissey? Literally no one would have forseen that Chansey would be better than it's evo like a decade later.
>>
>not abusing the Mimic glitch to get a legit Wish Chansey

Surprised that not more people have done this. It's a bit out of the way, sure, but it's the only surefire way to get a non-hacked and legal Wish Chanseys.

Or you could just inject.
>>
>>31185359
>>31182427
>>31179318
Wow, good thing I have an extra Japanese copy of Pearl lying around!
>>
>>31185424
Don't forget that a Mimic glitch Chansey isn't even legal anyway, since you can't exactly replicate the data of the event Wish Chansey.
>>
>>31180067
I do too desu
>>
>>31182660
Here's one >>31180074
You better do a giveaway once Bank opens.
>>
>>31185458
>you can't exactly replicate the data of the event Wish Chansey

Wish Chansey is an egg event, meaning the "data" is always that of the OT. You don't need to replicate anything.
>>
>>31179110
Of course I do, hacked all the way back in diamond (:
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.