[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would her team be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: thicke.jpg (59KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
thicke.jpg
59KB, 500x647px
>>
>>31178684
my dick
>>
Six miltanks
>>
No idea, but there'd probably be a Blissey there.
>>
>>31178753
but miltank is whitney's pokemon.
>>
Jynx
Blissey
Miltank
Wigglytuff
snorlax
Kangaskhan
>>
>>31178684
>Gardevoir
>Lopunny
>Tsareena

All in their Thiccan-forms.
>>
>>31178684
>>31178789
Blissey, Miltank and Kangaskhan are perfect for her.
>>
>>31178838
also audino but not in the alola dex
>>
I think she'd be a Normal trainer. Faba had 4 Pokemon, right? Then I'll give her 4.

Wigglytuff
Blissey
Bewear
Drampa
>>
>>31178684
A-sandslash
A-ninetails
Froslass
Glaile
>>
>>31178684
I like that one idea posted here of Wicke being the ice trainer who gives you the ice z-crystal, so a team based around that type.

and it would be a nice connection to the messed-up room with frozen Pokémon
>>
NIdoqueen, because boobs and unable to breed
Miltank, because udders

Who has my back, senpai
>>
>>31178732
Um... That's not a pokémon.
>>
>>31181043
But you get the ice z-crystal the same way you get the flying z-crystal

you just find it
>>
>>31178684
Definitely titty pokemon
>>
A team full of pseudos, just for the sake of juxtaposition.
>>
>>31178684
Corsola
Alomomola
Miltank
>>
>>31178684
Miltank, tsareena, Gardevior(mega), lopunny, primarina, and either dewgong, walrein or mamswine with thick fat ability.
>>
>>31178920

If for a full team, and because she's part of something as research related as the Aether Foundation, Metagross and Porygon2 could work.
>>
Blissey
Jigglypuff
Clefable
Miltank
Audino
Kangaskhan

<3
>>
I don't know maybe Vanilluxe, Slurpuff and Snorlax fit her fat fuck ass best
>>
>>31178920
Isn't it implied that she has a Bewear? One is shown restraining Faba with Wicke in the credits.
>>
>>31189523
That's Lusamine's
>>
>>31189541
Fair enough. I figured that all of her team would be with her in Kanto by that point.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.