[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Move Relearner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: move relearner.png (57KB, 1170x328px) Image search: [Google]
move relearner.png
57KB, 1170x328px
Holy shit the Relearner now teaches you stuff you haven't even learned yet. Why am I just noticing this.

You don't have to grind up your pokemon that need an evolution stone to make sure they get all the moves you need.

Just go to relearner, pick which moves you want, then use the stone.

e.g. previously, to get Baton Pass on Jolteon or another eeveelution you'd need to level up Eevee to 33, then evolve it.

Now you can just 'relearn' Baton Pass on your level 1 Eevee, then evolve.
>>
>>31175319
That would explain its late appearance in the game.
>>
HOLY SHIT that's fucking amazing.
Yeah, no wonder it was locked to near the end of the game.
>>
Yeah youre right, it's just sad that the move relearner becomes available only before the elite 4. Whatever you're trying to evolve might be around 45-55 anyways :^[
>>
>>31175403
But it's excellent for post-game breeding projects.
>>
>>31175436
now that the Day Care doesn't level up
>>
>>31175319
That's fucking great. How easy/farmable is the currency?
>>
Pretty good for stuff like spore on sroomish.
>>
>>31176125
Heart Scales were always farmable, since half of wild Luvdisc hold them. But in S&M, the restaurants give them out. Once per day the island's kahuna will treat you and give you their scales, so at best it's 8 free ones. After that it's four for 2,000 (?)
>>
>>31176125
Nanu will give you a few Heart Scales if you do some thing that I don't remember what it is, but you can repeat it every day and I think he gives you eight at a time.
>>
>>31176170
There's a spot on Route 9 (right outside Konikoni City) that's got a 70% pull chance for Luvdisc. Plus fainted butterfree + Frisk second slot setup shouldn't be too hard to achieve.
>>
>>31176170
>31176170
x8 From the restaurant in the city with the park.
x4 From the restaurant in the city with the lady that teaches you Volt Tackle and the massagge.
x2 From the restaurant in the island with the Battle Tree.
Gotta pick the last option, the Kahunas appear and give you the scales for free. Only once per day though. That's 14 heart scales every day.
>>
>>31176346
>>31176353
That's pretty great
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.