[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo, uh uh, yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: guzma.png (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
guzma.png
137KB, 500x500px
yo, uh uh, yo
>>
>>31166406
Y E A H
E
A
H
>>
>>31166406
yeah uh
>>
SKIULL
>>
>>31166457
JUST QUITES
That's totally what they say
>>
UH
UH
>>
>>31166406
RUB A DUB DUB!!
>>
>>31166406
COOL CAT
>>
>>31166406
Let's go, uh uh, let's go, uh uh ,DO IT FAST!
>>
>>31166657
TURN IT UP! THAT'S RIGHT(Uh,uh!)
>>
COOL CAT
O
O
L

C
A
T
>>
>>31166728
c o o l c a t s
>>
>>31166406

Aw yeah

team skull

yeah dicks
e-eat my cock
>>
UH UH TEAM SKULL

TAKE EM DOWN

DUhrDuuhrrDUUHDUHDERDERDER
>>
>>31166406
His glasses look dumb.
>>
File: rageloli.png (212KB, 301x902px) Image search: [Google]
rageloli.png
212KB, 301x902px
>>31170677
FUCK YOU
>>
>static noises
>electrical zapping
>>
>>31170677
And you look like melted Taco Bell placenta. Fuck off and don't talk about Guzma like this ever again, or I'll mail you over to Bill Clinton's house to take care of your candy ass.
>>
>>31170785
Anon should be very afraid, he's raped people before!
>>
File: IMG_6148.jpg (189KB, 729x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6148.jpg
189KB, 729x1032px
>>31170677
Really, I can tell you're the type of person who is so insecure, that they have to make fun of a guy who girls would rather fuck than you.

Look at Guzma. He shows positive traits for mating; he has everything for procreation. You probably film yourself in the basement, playing with plastic trains you received for Christmas while Phineas and Ferb play on the television. Guzma is out there getting pussy without having to do much more than look in a girl's direction. Doesn't matter how much Old Spice you dowse yourself in, or how many bottles of Head and Shoulders it takes to get rid of your dandruff. You will never be on Guzma's level and you know this.

You are probably a small man. Guzma is one tall guy. He has a natural dominance to him. He is the kind of guy who wouldn't keep asking if he is doing okay in sex. I bet you annoy the cyber prostitutes with your constant need or reassuring if you're pleasing them. I bet you ask if you can kiss them instead of just doing it. Guzma just fucking takes it, since he has the aroma of manliness rolling off his steamy body.

Guzma doesn't wear his shades, yet he keeps them close since he is always prepared. I bet you have to pester grandmother to borrow her shades while she's driving you to Chuck-E-Cheese to go play Yu-Gi-Oh with the other kinds like you. Guzma wouldn't have to do such silly things. He would switch all of your rare monsters out with Kuribo cards, sell your valuables, and use that money to take a girl out for some nice steaks at Outback. He knows what's more important.

So all-in-all, Guzma's glasses do not look dumb.
>>
Guzma is also very kind since he will try to be eye level with you. He doesn't deserve assholes. Guzma has soft hair, which girls like. But the guys who hate him probably have dog hair, and not the kind of fluffy dog. Like the big dogs with the thich hard fur. Guzma feels like velvet. And his skin is probably very soft and naturally has a sweet scent due to living in a Hawaii-based region. This works to his advantage to attract mates.

His natural scent would be more powerful than any cologne out there. He is apparently well in shape and healthy all around, so his natural musk would indicate those things by smelling sweet. His squared-off jaw is also a nice sign of his manliness. He is showing us that he is naturally strong.

Guzma's neck looks inviting, so you know he is a perfect partner. There are spots to sink teeth into and kuss. His neck is like a tree, and his mate is like a dog... ready to be marked on and claimed. Jeaulous guys most likely have bent necks, and are also thin. Either that, or they don't have apparent necks.
>>
is this pasta?
>>
Does our boy have the best team leader theme to date?
>>
>>31170716
who is this semen demon
>>
>>31170967
Hes a social reject dork who never wins and has huge daddy issues
>>
>people defend this piece of trash who stews himself in nigger culture

America will never be great again.
>>
>>31171644
He's funny because he's a loser.
>>
>>31171644
>nigger culture
Fuck you, he's obviously a Slav gang banger
>>
File: punish da boi.jpg (27KB, 255x242px) Image search: [Google]
punish da boi.jpg
27KB, 255x242px
>tfw can vividly imagine some lewd Fairy/Psychic/whatever attack driving Team Skull frenzied and carnally overstimulated, causing Guzma to confusedly moan, sob and tremble like a scared little girl while succumbing to the bodily pleasures of a mob of lascivious grunts exploring the inner textures of his slutty ass and smooth throat
>>
>>31166478
I always hear JUST WATCH
>>
>>31171953
p-pls be nice to Guzma
>>
>>31166709
>never heard the That's right until now

Holy shit
>>
>>31171842
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopnik
Team Skull: the article.
>>
>>31166552
>>31167922
It's DO-DO-DO DO DOKURO
Why the fuck does no one get this
>>
>>31172757
Guzma is for tender rape and abuse.
>>
File: 1482110173906.png (85KB, 184x278px) Image search: [Google]
1482110173906.png
85KB, 184x278px
>>31173876
Guzma is for loving nicely, not abusing.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.