[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who won?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: poor little tapu.png (922KB, 670x804px) Image search: [Google]
poor little tapu.png
922KB, 670x804px
Who won?
>>
the player
>>
Why the fuck is UB-02 only shown in the story for 5 seconds for a battle that has zero resolution?
>>
>>31164053
Tapu
>>
>>31164080
because the game was rushed
>>
Tapu.

>only 1 tapu
>in the game you encounter multiples of the bugfighters so tapu could have just electofug their asses
>>
>>31164080
to demonstrate that it's a big deal? This part was fucking stupid, they make a big deal about the UBs but then they're never shown until postgame in which case they're pokedex fodder.
>>
>>31164053
>This cutscene happens
>UBs are literally a short as fuck sidequest after you beat the game instead of them being catchable right after this.
Also this music played in my head while watching it, https://youtu.be/C-Nez_ZRw8Q
>>
>Bravest Bird vs 4x weak to Flying
Tapu obviously, is what vp will say
>>
>they don't change any dialogue of NPCs to reflect on the wormholes opening up
What the fuck
Even Ruby and Sapphire did the weather shit to make it feel like something big just happened. There's just that one Aether Employee in eternal shock at the first wormhole.
>>
>>31164053
Who's next?
YOU DECIDE

Epic Rap Battles of Historyyyyy xD
>>
>>31164145
>go to Sootopolis
>everyone is behind locked doors and if you go to the Pokemon Center they talk about the weather being harsh
FUCK
>>
>>31164080
Because weren't you more interested in helping Lillie? she's so cute *^___^*
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.