[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lilliepup >lilliegant what did they mean by this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ririe.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ririe.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
>lilliepup
>lilliegant
what did they mean by this
>>
>>31162898
>Bait or he doesn't know that english Pokemon names mean nothing
lilliecleffa
>>
>>31162898
So in the anime, Lilliegant is apparently Lusamine's oldest Pokemon and most likely her ace, while Clefable was with her since a Cleffa
>>
>>31163066

Bewear (her ace in the game) was adapted out due to Team Rocket having one
>>
>lusamine uses clefable and lilligant
>no stoutland
what happened to the lillipup? did she kill it?
>>
>>31163267
It's in her private collection.
How do we know they weren't frozen internally again
>>
>>31163189
No one's caught that Bewear yet. Maybe it was Lusamine's the whole time.
>>
File: 1482362385788.jpg (61KB, 559x364px) Image search: [Google]
1482362385788.jpg
61KB, 559x364px
>>31163309
>It left because it knew Lusamine went beyond the event horizon
>>
>>31163339
>SMnime has the potential to get really fucking dark real fast just by Lusamine existing
>it won't because Ash and Team Rocket still exist for the sole purpose of visual gags and Poke-popularity shilling
I now see why people didn't like how Ash and Brock were still around in Hoenn all those years ago.
>>
>>31163860
>it won't because Ash and Team Rocket still exist for the sole purpose of visual gags and Poke-popularity shilling

They literally mention in Lillie's episode that Lillie went to another mansion with Lusamine, and when she came back, she was too scared to touch Pokemon anymore

Lusamine is still "working" there, so something traumatized Lusamine.

They always adapt the game plot later on.

But it's too early for that now, right now it's about Ash taking the island challenge.
>>
>>31164024
You meant something traumatized Lillie?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.