[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHA! LITERAL FAGGOTS BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

>>
>>31161395
They say gender so :^)
>>
File: death pepe.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
death pepe.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
IT'S LITERALLY 2017, GAMEFREAK!
>>
>>31161395
They said gender, not biological sex friendo
>>
>>31161395
Game Freak also recommends I use my Master Ball on a Fearow or Tentacruel. Can't trust them
>>
TWO GENDERS
>>
>>31161423
>No nonbinary option
Why live?
>>
>>31161423
>>31161405

Is there ACTUALLY an academically accepted difference between gender/sex, or is it a tumblr thing?
>>
>>31161423
>>31161405
don't act like straight guys who pick a pretty girl in order to look at the pretty girl are identifying as girls
>>
>>31161462
Curious about that too
>>
>>31161462
they're certainly two different academically recognized traits
>>
>>31161395
>gays get to look at a cute boy
>lesbians get to look at a cute girl

What's the problem?
>>
>>31161462
> Sex: your dangly bits
> Gender: What's in your head

They don't always match.
>>
>>31161395
anyone can play as any character for any reason ya nimrod let human beings live their fucking lives you hot dog bitch
>>
>>31161462
There is a difference. Males can feel like they're females, and vice versa, but when things go beyond that and into non-binary shit, that's bullshit.
>>
>>31161492
This.
>>
>>31161562
T W O
W
O
>>
>>31161462
According to the oxford dictionary:
Although the words gender and sex both have the sense ‘the state of being male or female’, they are typically used in slightly different ways: sex tends to refer to biological differences, while gender refers to cultural or social one.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gender
>>
>>31161462
Tumblr is where a lot of the discussion tends to take place, but there is academic evidence supporting that factually supports the difference in sex and gender. There are countries that legally recognize nonbinary gender identities as well.
>>
>>31161578
Read the thread, friendo. :)
I don't even need to say anything this time.
>>
Yeah I usually play as the boy for eye candy. Lol straights LOST!
>>
>>31161650
MTF and FMT is still male and female
>>
>>31161462
In most languages sex and gender are synonyms and mean the same word. In Germany the had to invent "Soziales Geschlecht" for gender because Geschlecht was always used for sex.
It's just English being retarded.
>>
>>31161562
>>31161650
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>31161545
Eh some people may not feel like either or a mixture of both where it changes over time. Non-binary stuff makes sense. The BS is when they start making up words. You're male, female, or other, and you can use he, she, or they. There's no reason to invent a special snowflake name and pronoun. That's done by teenagers on tumblr more so than actual non-binary adults.
>>
File: 1408519687061.png (191KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1408519687061.png
191KB, 800x800px
Waifufags where we at?
>>
>>31161699
You either like having a dick and fucking women, or you like having a vagina and fucking men. There is third option here. Non-binary shit is not a thing.
>>
>>31161787
But not everyone with a dick likes women and not everyone with a vagina likes men. You can say it as much as you want but that won't make it true. Not sure what reason you have for denying the existence of gay and trans people when they're very clearly a thing.
>>
>>31162170
Nobody was every denying trans weren't a thing (societally). It's just defects are the exception, not the rule.
>>
File: on all levels i am ADF.jpg (78KB, 540x613px) Image search: [Google]
on all levels i am ADF.jpg
78KB, 540x613px
>>31161395
what did they mean by this
>>
File: 1464136472471.jpg (41KB, 459x450px) Image search: [Google]
1464136472471.jpg
41KB, 459x450px
>>31161395
I miss when stuff like this could fly and SJWs wouldn't have a hissy fit over it
>>
File: 1454525863280.jpg (46KB, 512x579px) Image search: [Google]
1454525863280.jpg
46KB, 512x579px
>It's just defects are the exception, not the rule.
>>
>>31161787
>You either like having a dick and fucking women, or you like having a vagina and fucking men

Tell that to /d/. Or like half this fucking board with their trap female MC's
>>
File: 1482909799772.png (66KB, 173x164px) Image search: [Google]
1482909799772.png
66KB, 173x164px
>>31161650
so accept the existence of only two genders?
>>
>>31161692
>Soziales Geschlecht
most just german SJW cucks just use gender
>>
>>31161462
Yes.
My physiology class had a whole section on this.
Lady-boys were included and put in their own category, not even joking.
>>
>>31161692
>German

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>31161462
Accepted, yes. But academia always discusses a lot of crap that isnt true, especially the social sciences.
>>
>>31165885
t. natural science fag
>>
>>31161490
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
>>
But I want to be a cute girl, GF.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that IS why a lot of people are picking chicken-chan in sun/moon, that and female trainer being far more customizable than male while male options are mostly different shades of generic male trainer.
>>
>>31165885
Like economic liberalism, right?
>>
>>31166195
>Actually, I'm pretty sure that IS why a lot of people are picking chicken-chan in sun/moon

No faggot, I'm just a waifufag.
>>
>>31165885
Don't bully social sciences just because they haven't made as much progress as the natural sciences. Remember that for the most part, modern social sciences were merely observed and never properly analyzed until the 1800s, and with there being so much guesswork involved it's only natural there'd be a lot of fuck-ups.
>>
>>31161462
>academically accepted
One's purely biological, the other is the designation of role and responsibility based on the biological. Men who suck at being men and ugly fat chicks whinge about "social constructs" because they failed to live up to standards and no one aside from the mentally ill Tumblists feel a need to separate the two in the first place. The "academics" in question pushing tranny and "muh identification" nonsense tend to be unqualified and speak out of their worthless field of expertise.
>>
>>31161462
Only in the case of gender dysphoria which is a mental illness (for lack of a better word.) that causes People to think they're the other gender in they're sexs body.
>>
>>31166367
social science haven made as much progress because they ignore the progress of the natural sciences. And they ignore it because they are driven by toxic ideology rather than facts.
>>
>>31166980
Hello Sargon!
>>
>>31161694
Ok
>>
>>31161699
This, i feel like the majority of people just dont give a fuck and will actually respect a pronoun choice between male, female and they.

If you flip flop and dont pick "they" i really think you are just making problems for yourself
>>
>>31161787
Are you even accutely aware of the world surrounding you?
>>
File: IMG_1321.jpg (64KB, 582x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1321.jpg
64KB, 582x741px
>>31161650
>>
>>31161462
It was an interchangeable word that got hi-jacked by social science to support liberal fantasy so technically the meaning has changed.

Side fact while people say that they were supposed to be born the other gender and say look at my brain scan it isn't the same as a males (and its not always the same as a females either) it is because the brain shapes over a period of time from being forced to act a certain way. Violinist have an enhanced part of the brain dealing with music because of time spent dedicated to it. The brain is malleable. So just remember that when people try to tell you they were born the wrong gender.
>>
>>31167633
regardless that would still only mean two genders. Anything outside of that is made up. If you're a male that feels like a female your "gender" is female. Any crazy telling you different has an even more serious mental disorder than gender dysphoria
>>
>>31161462
In real life and any hard science they're the same thing, but if you want to delve into the softest sciences of (((academia))) you know what you're going to get.
>>
>>31167673
It works as a spectrum. Everyone is gonna be some percentage male, some percentage female. I'd say these could both be 0%, and that these percentages can shift over periods of time, but that's another debate. However making up a name for a new gender like the tumblr strawman is just silly and only serves to invalidate real trans identities.
>>
>>31167797
That's close to what I'm getting at and I think we're agreeing. To say you are something other than male or female or to say on Tuesday I feel like a man, therefore, I am a man is crazier than living in the unfortunate mind of someone with gender dysphoria.

I would say it's not a spectrum. Gender is the belief of what you are. You are either male or female. You might be a girly male but that doesn't make you not a male. You know and accept you're a male.
>>
>>31161457
Might as well kys :^)
>>
I think Sun and Moon handled it well.

"Which of these copy and pasted faces do you want me to use on your passport?"
>>
>>31161395
They say choose my gender but I don't see transformer anywhere. My games bugged.
>>
>>31166915
I dont know why there is such a problem with calling it a mental illness. I get that they are trying to normalize it like homosexuality, but there clearly isn't something right with trans peoples' brains and the treatment is transitioning.

Its a tricky topic because >muh identity, but mental illness doesn't need to be so stigmatized imo
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.