[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon are REAL!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
My friend showed me this. Does this mean pokemon are actually REA: and just fictionalied for the cards?
>>
Yes actually, my dad works at GameFreak. Pokemon are just hard to find.
>>
>>31160882

No, Tyler, Pokémon are not REA. Sorry to disappoint you.
>>
>>31160917
Can you proove it? It you don';t have any hard proove you are lying. Also how do you know my name?
>>
>>31160941

Sorry, Tyler, I can't proove it. But if I know your name, I must know all sorts of things, right? Isn't that proove enough?
>>
>>31160991
I do'nt know, adults always lie.
>>
>>31160882
Ty, you're retarded.
>>
>>31160882
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>31160882
Are you the Tyler that posted his butt?
>>
>>31161070
No I don't know that girl
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
HEY GUYS I FOUND A NOTHER INE!!!

Holy moley
>>
>>31160882
Ahaha really nice thread famalam ;^)
Sagedandfiltered
>>
>>31160882
>>31160941
>>31161016
>>31161104
retard
>>
>>31163285
MEanie
>>
File: japaneselightningmouse.png (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
japaneselightningmouse.png
42KB, 250x250px
>>31160882
tfw I was in highschool history class and I told our assistant teacher that japanese lightning mice carried a disease that caused most of the deaths during ww2, and she spent the entire hour and a half researching it but got upset because she could only find pictures of a cartoon
>>
File: 1482095365456.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482095365456.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
This thread is adorable
>>
File: RAWR.jpg (23KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
RAWR.jpg
23KB, 500x478px
Is that rea;? Is that why Liuetenant Seurge has lightning type pokemon? Because that makes sense
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.