[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So mad over nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 15

File: 1481593230986.jpg (37KB, 559x404px) Image search: [Google]
1481593230986.jpg
37KB, 559x404px
>People lashing out at you for injecting legit mons even though all it does is just save hours of time
>People using the argument of bonding with your mons, as if everyone HAS to play the video game that way

>Implying I don't occasionally breed when its quick or whem I just feel like it, as well inject shinies at low level so I can still bondfag with them anyway

Why are people so mad about how others play video games? We're all just having a good time. Chillax.
>>
>>31159608
I especially hate when people try to say that legal Pokemon =/= legit Pokemon when they're literally the same damn thing.
>>
File: breeding in sun and moon.gif (2MB, 560x430px) Image search: [Google]
breeding in sun and moon.gif
2MB, 560x430px
I breed my own mons and I have no problem with people injecting their shit. Breeding is retarded this generation. Absolutely retarded. Doing that little retard swivvle by the day care broke the plastic covering off my joystick in just an hour.

Not to mention how retarded it is to get certain pokemon. I posted this in a thread yesterday but getting a HA sharpedo and Mareanie is borderline retarded.

The online functionality already detects obviously illegal mons. Stupid shit like Shiny charizard with hydro pump. I really don't care if you injected your bros or not. Breeding is not some special snowflake club that makes you "more intelligent xD" than everyone else.

I just genuinely love navigating the trees, moving between species and whatnot. I personally find it interesting yet also time consuming. I can basically look at a pokemon and just guess what egg group it is in. Breeding is not for everyone and it doesn't put you in a special snowflake club that makes you better than anyone else. It is an experiance though with an aquired taste. A poor experiance wroght with fighting RNG but if you do it enough you can have some satisfying projects. In my X and Y each and every single one of my pokemon has either have fucked or have relatives who have fucked a Mawile (my first 5 IV pokemon bred) and that just makes me kind of happy/ proud/ satisfied.
>>
>>31161101

>Doing that little retard swivvle by the day care broke the plastic covering off my joystick in just an hour

How do people manage to break the joy stick? I breed almost daily using the autism box and not to mention all the MMing I did in X/Y and now SM and never had any issues with the joystick.
>>
>>31159608
"I use an aimbot in shooters because if saves me hours of time."

That's your logic. And it's dumb.
>>
>>31161101
Both sides take note, it's possible for both worlds to coexist
>>
>>31159608
>One block of code is completely alright, but another 100% completely identical block of code is not.
The entire hackfag vs. antihackfag discussion summed down into one sentence.
>>
>>31161192
Nope, you're retarded.

The GAME is the battles. Injected mons give nothing extra.
>>
>>31161192
>That's your logic. And it's dumb.
Not if it's a singleplayer game. And if you mean multiplayer, then the logic is completely different. Either way, you're a retard.
>>
>>31161220
>using an outside program to give you something you didn't work for

Uh huh, sure kiddo.
>>
File: 1483208594641.png (236KB, 394x403px) Image search: [Google]
1483208594641.png
236KB, 394x403px
>>31161192

If that's you're conception of logic, you must be a child
>>
>>31161192
Breeding is done in a single-player, so absolutely nobody cares. The legitness is what matters, since it is used against others.
>>
Well, I can tell this is the retard train to Shityourselfville, so I'm out.
>>
>>31161192
Aimbot gives unfair advantage.
Injecting does not give unfair advantage.

Anything injected can be obtained via breeding.
Injecting saves time, that is it.
>>
Don't hide behind the word legit.

It's contrary to what's happening.

The concept of legit implies you did it the way it was intended.

You're morally justifying yourself. If one shouldn't care then call a spade a spade. It's a hacked/injected mon.
>>
>>31161192

That's not a good analogy.

An aimbot equivalent in Pokemon would be a program that enhances ones ability to battle, perhaps by manipulating RNG, or telling the player what is the optimal decision.
>>
ITT: "If I wasted days of my life. You should too."
>>
>>31159608
For me, it's a sense of accomplishment to get the perfect mon. But because pretty much everyone injects, it feels like it's not an accomplishment anymore. It's standard, and I have to work hard to get to the standard while others spend less than a few minutes getting there. It makes me feel like an idiot for taking the time because I don't want to do what I consider cheating. Yes, I think circumventing how the game was designed to be played by using 3rd Party programs is cheating. So yeah, I feel like my hard work is devalued by everyone cheating.

But it's not like I can stop people from doing it. The Pokemon Company won't even crack down on obvious injectors. So I just keep to myself about it, play the Battle Tree or with friends, and if someone I know is using inject mons, I just won't play with them.
>>
>>31161192
Your logic is fucking broken.

Aimbot in Shooters is the equivalent of using Huge Power Mega Fug with Power Herb Geomancy.

Breeding =/= Skill in Online Battles
>>
>>31161401
>But because pretty much everyone injects, it feels like it's not an accomplishment anymore.

Injectors didn't do that. You did that.
>>
>>31161171
Mine got loosened from monster hunter. It was already dead but still hanging on. Sun and Moon was just the push it needed to wreck it. btw it's just the plastic covering not the whole joystick.
>>
>>31161476
You really think there isn't a difference in what's an accomplishment before and after injections became so widespread? People just assume now perfect mon = injection instead of considering all the hard work that was maybe put into that mon.
>>
>"Why go through the time and effort of getting a 999 streak in the {insert battle facility of current gen} , when you can modify your save and get the same result"

OR

> "Why go through the trouble of getting good grades in school, when I can just hack the system and change them to perfect scores. Doing this affects no one but me."

People go through hardships because they want to take pride and have honor in their work
>>
>>31161567
I assure you nobody else ever gave a shit about how long it took you to breed a pokemon
>>
>>31161476
It'd be an accomplishment if you got a perfect IV, EV Trained Shiny on an Emerald Cartridge. Gamesharks are usually broken, hard to find, or expensive.
>>
>>31161171
The little rubber covering fell off mine, so I just glued it back on, no harm done. I don't know how the fuck people are breaking the actual plastic. What the hell are you people doing?
>>
I commend anyone willing to breed but it's easily the worst aspect of Pokemon to me
>>
File: 1473629851114.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473629851114.png
7KB, 300x300px
>>31161605
Except both examples aren't applicable to the concept of injecting in the fucking slightest. A much better example would be

>Using a system that let's you create a a mon with every stat you want right down to the most minute detail, essentially a test tube baby

vs.

>Leaving your Pokemon in a daycare to fuck for hours, effectively using them as nothing more than cattle to put out up to hundred of eggs to possibly get that one specific egg you wanted and then either throw away the rest of the reject mons or trade them away, inevitably starting the same process. I know that one will active your pineal glands you fucking autismos
>>
>>31161605
Who are you quoting? I don't mean that in the meme sense, I mean literally who are you talking to, because OP didn't say any of that. In fact he literally said the opposite, that complaining about how other people play is retarded. That goes equally for both sides, he wasn't attacking legitfags.
>>
File: 1297013410898.png (190KB, 453x435px) Image search: [Google]
1297013410898.png
190KB, 453x435px
>>31161605
>"Why go through the trouble of getting good grades in school, when I can just hack the system and change them to perfect scores. Doing this affects no one but me."

Except that hacking the system is literally impossible for an average person. If you are a super hacker, the consequences of getting caught will result in getting expelled and having your reputation ruined for other schools.

And if you do cheat your way through College and get a degree, you'll be fucked when you apply for jobs and the employers realize you're a braindead idiot with no actual skills.

Not everyone has that same sentimentality that you have.

I do well in College because I don't want to waste the buttfuck massive amounts of money I'm paying for it and I want to develop proficient programming skills to get hired by a decent firm.
>>
>>31159608
>People using the argument of bonding with your mons
Does anyone actually do this?
When breeding you're literally making hundreds of pokemon and throwing away the ones that aren't perfect until you get one that is, all roleplay aspects of the game go completely out the window when you do this.
>>
>>31161605
Getting good grades isnt remotely comparable to fucking pokemon breeding you aspie
>>
>>31161567
The feeling of accomplishment always come from within. You're allowing external elements to affect your feelings. Injections always existed since forever.
>>
I've never seen anyone actually use the bonding argument.

Injecting is cheating to reach a goal faster. And no, I don't use hacked Dittos.
>>
real question

are people who oppose injection underage
>>
>>31161805
The bonding argument results in someone saying "you get sentimental over 1s and 0s?"

With the retort being "You're a cold, heartless bastard."

And the argument becomes a pointless shithole from there.
>>
>>31161827
to be completely honest, probably the majority are
>>
>Game Freak intends for you to breed/SR to get a good Pokemon
>People cheat around this
>"It's not cheating!"

I don't care if you inject to save time, but don't try to justify it/look down on people who don't.
>>
>>31159608
>injecting legit mons
>injecting
>legit
pick one faggot
>>
>>31161624
>I assure you I never gave a shit about how long it took to breed a Pokemon.

Fixed it for you. You don't speak for everyone, especially not for people I know and talk to and you don't even know exist.

>>31161777
That is true, but it is part of it. If you used to get respect in your social groups for hard work, it sucks to go elsewhere and not get the same acknowledgement or worse mocked for trying hard.
>>
>>31161214
writing an essay vs copy/pasting an essay.
Nice false equivalence, dipshit.
>>
File: IMG_20161226_121842.jpg (21KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161226_121842.jpg
21KB, 432x432px
I've received some Level 100 legendaries with crazy ass skills, but do people generally have the same attitude towards Level 1 shinies? I just like the idea of making someone really happy without giving them some ridiculous OP monstrosity.
>>
>>31159608
that's 100% how I play, I make mons legit in EVs, IVs, and maybe shiny if I want at the lowest level and then I raise the little bastard myself to level 100. fuck these faggots who hatch 1000+ eggs or soft reset their asses off just to get a right nature or color, i have no time for that tedious shit.
>>
>>31161759
but you're not getting hired by a decent firm by injection mons into the game. It's a game, a turn-based tactical game where cheating is legit hacking the servers during thebattle or exploiting a mechanic mid-fight. Huge difference.
>>
>>31161874
breeding pokemon isn't hard work
have you ever actually accomplished anything real
>>
>>31161867
No one is saying injecting isn't cheating.

From what I've noticed its unprovoked breedfags attacking injectfags. Then their demands being "admit you're a cheater and bend down in front of me like a bitch you are."

Apparently a moderate stance isn't allowed and everyone has to "take sides."
>>
>>31161885
Idiots who always make these comparisons always assume the Pokemon themselves are the end goal. They're not you fucking idiot, the end goal is the battles. Injectmons that follow all of the same rules as a regular in game Pokemon offer no advantage in terms of battle.

Once again, a better comparison would be someone writing an essay with a pencil and paper vs. a computer with word document
>>
>>31159608
You can argue whether it is right or wrong or nit but you can't argue whether it's cheating or not. For some people cheating is wrong whatever excuse you use. Nintendo obviously doesn't care about people cheating so it doesn't matter about people cheating.
>>
>>31161231
If you cheat to unlock a character in a fighting game, that doesn't give you an inherent advantage over the other people who play the game you fucking idiot.
>I went through more tedious bullshit than you, so I'll find any excuse necessary to make myself feel better
>>
>>31161870
If a n injected pokemon has legit moves, stats, abilities an so on, then it is legit.
>>
>>31161912
That's the point.

I was replying to someone trying to compare Injecting to the School System.
>>
>>31161926
I'm not dead inside so I take pride in my hobbies. You can enjoy the overall insignificant things in life, you know.
>>
>>31161934
Injectfags are ALWAYS the ones starting shit though, and then saying "B-But you breedfags just use our hacked Dittos anyway!"
>>
>injectfag claiming persecution
>when injectfags are the ones butting in saying "dude just inject it xd"

You see, as a breedfag, I enjoy the breeding part. Could not give less of a shit about battling.
>>
>>31161874
>Fucking a corner on your tauros
>Hard work
How to tell someone hasn't worked hard in their lives
>>
>>31161988
it's fine to take pride in your hobbies but don't expect praise from other people for doing so
>>
>>31162012
Good for you.
>>
>>31161997
Bitch you know that is a fucking lie. Almost every thread for the past month has been nothing but breeders complaining about injectors. This whole thing started because of Porygon2 coming out of a fucking Beast Ball during a VGC regional

BALLTISM RUINS /VP/ AGAIN
>>
>>31161220
>the game is just the battles
fucking retardo
>>
>>31162034
If it wasn't so difficult you injectfags wouldn't cry that it's cancer and need to inject. Hard work doesn't have to be a feat of mental or physical strength, it can be a feat of willpower.
>>
>>31162044
That's clearly illegal and actually made the organizators fix their rules.
>>
File: Itsjokesyouhumorlessfuck.png (133KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
Itsjokesyouhumorlessfuck.png
133KB, 500x389px
>>31162012
>dude just inject it xd
>taking those comments seriously
>>
>>31162070
That's the entire point. None of this was about anyone having an advantage over anyone else or any of that bullshit. It was literally just because Porygon didn't come out of the right ball that we have to deal with these stupid fucking threads every goddamn day now

Balltism ruins shit again
>>
>>31162061
Its not difficult. At all.
Its tedious and I have better things to do than wait for the RNG to make the arbitrary numbers on my virtual monster good.
>>
>>31161894
Kinda curious about this.
>>
>>31162061
Tedious does not equal hard.
>>
I don't mind injecting, but I get tired of seeing injectors shove it down everyone's throats.
>>
>>31162095
There's a difference between a task being "hard" and a task being "hard work." Working through tediousness is hard work, that's why some of you don't do it. If it was easy like injecting, injecting wouldn't be necessary.
>>
File: I'm calling to laugh at you.gif (236KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
I'm calling to laugh at you.gif
236KB, 500x375px
>>31162124
How far do you have to stretch to call moving back and forth while you pray you're in the favor of RNG Gods so that you move back and forth slightly less hard work?
>>
>>31162124
>Hard work
>Brain dead task so simple you could jerk it whilst doing it and still be working at 100% efficiency
Whatever you say.
>>
>>31162061
I am not the guy you're responding to but I actually breed my mons, I just don't care if people inject

but willpower, really? willpower is waiting for a random number generator to come up in your favor? your perspective is so sheltered I don't even know what to tell you
>>
>>31162124
So apparently your argument is

>I'm taking the less convenient route instead of the shortcut because it makes me feel good inside!

If that rustles your jimmies, go ahead? The hours of spinning a circle pad are better well spent for me trying to finish my backlog or study.
>>
>>31159608
In a competitive setting, saving hours of time is a big deal. If one person uses the legitimate means to make a battle ready Pokemon, and another just hacks it in, the second person has an unreasonable advantage over the legitimate player. It doesn't matter that the end result Pokemon is the same, because the second player can inject and have access to so many more battle ready Pokemon in the same amount of time.

Comparing it to aimbotting is a poor analogy. A better one would be sports teams. If one sports team could magically create copies of existing players and have a legion of them ready to go at a moment's notice, whereas other teams needed to scout and train to make a capable team, the copying team obviously has an incredible advantage. It doesn't matter that their copies are no better than normal human players.

In an online battle simulator like showdown, being able to generate Pokemon with a click is perfectly fair because everyone plays by the same rules.
If you use injected Pokemon for in-game battles, you are obviously breaking the rules of the game and obviously do have an advantage for doing so.
>>
>>31162205
Of course! I still remember last years tournament!
Everyone had to breed their teams on the spot.
Took several weeks to get to the first battle.
>>
>>31162193
Congrats you summed up breedfags in general. Even I won't argue that. Yeah, I feel good doing stuff people are too weak-willed and impatient to do themselves so they resort to using 3rd party cheats.

Also
>Implying you can't study while diddling a c-stick.

C'mon. I breed while I read books. Multitasking doesn't take that much effort.
>>
>>31159608
When I found out what injecting is I was a huge moralfag about it, but then I stopped to think for two seconds and realized it's the same as breeding, just faster.

The result is pretty much the same, as long as it's all legal I don't really see a problem. Yeah, people who inject on day one when you just want to battle with your in game team for shits and giggles can be annoying, but again, it's the same.
>>
>>31161605
Cheating on your personal record is not even slightly comparable to cheating on a kid's game, how do you even function.
You don't go up to a guy who downloaded a song and say "well might as well murder a man since you've done something illegal anyway"
>>
>>31162225
>Everyone had to breed their teams on the spot.

Are you being thick on purpose, or does it come naturally to you?
>>
>>31162061
Not all injectors do that. But injectors do have a wide variety of reason. Mainly real world time constraits but also laziness. I'm an injector. I think breeding is hard work because I've done it. I have 2 shiny eeves and 2 shiny miniors from breeding. I understand some people like breeding, and some people like injecting, and that they don't have to be at odds with each other. Hence the existence of 6iv dittos. There's literally no other reason why they would exist.
>>
>>31161192
The correct analogy would be using something to unlock all weapons/characters/skins/whatever instead of getting them the normal way.
They aren't getting an ingame advantage over people with the same thing (which is what an aimbot WOULD be doing). They're just getting the same shit other people have faster.
>>
File: Yourhome.jpg (245KB, 964x541px) Image search: [Google]
Yourhome.jpg
245KB, 964x541px
>>31162320
>Misses sarcasm
>"Lol what a fucking idiot"
>>
>>31159608
How do they know that you inject? Do you talk about doing it?

>Talking about how you "cheat" at a game with the people that you're trying to play the game with
>Surprised when they don't like playing with you because there is no longer the perception that you're all playing "fair"

Or are you so fucking bad at injecting where they don't pass legality filters, or they have obviously illegal balls and other players call you out on it?

This sounds like you're an idiot and a cunt, and you're trying to rationalize your fuckup.

First rule is that you shouldn't break the appearance of legitimacy. If you're talking about hacking with people that aren't hacking, you're breaking that appearance and are actually ruining the game for them, regardless of how benign the actual hacking is.
If you're using blatantly illegal balls on certain pokemon, you're breaking that appearance of legitimacy.
If you do either of those things in an actual competition, you're not only breaking the appearance of legitimacy, you're actively undermining the trust in the organized competition.

Hack all you want. It helps give you a leg up on the game itself more than any hypothetical advantage over other players Unless you're trying to get legendaries with specific Hidden Powers, that actually crosses over into inexcusable cheating unless you're willing to nut up and soft-reset but don't be an idiot and act like everyone else is going to be cool with it, because it's their right to be mad at someone who is flaunting how much they violate the expectation of a nintendo game "for children".

Again, hacking is hacking, it's actually an interesting and necessary facet of how longer term, more technically literate fans interface with the games and even deconstruct how the games are designed and programmed.

But if you're going to battle another player who doesn't hack, and you let them know that you do hack, don't be surprised if they're mad. You had it coming.
>>
>>31161690
Sometimes I'm too into a game and push too hard. Over time the edges bite into the joystick and slowly saw off the top flat bit

Same time though, I also effectively have no life so I get a ton of gaming in. In essence, you need to play an unhealthy, abnormal amount to break the joystick
>>
>>31162012
>Could not give less of a shit about battling.
Then why even bother with breeding? other than shiny breeding.
>>
>>31162320
Think you may be autistic.
>>
>>31163253
I like collecting

I am the Lusamine
>>
>>31163253
>Then why even bother with breeding?
GTS metagame, nigga.
Oh, right. This is a hacking thread. For those of us without homebrew on their 3ds, if you get a good specimen of a breedable Pokemon, you can leverage that on GTS.

Though, the real fun is if you had, or made, a cool specimen of a Pokemon, the real fun would be cloning a boxes of them and scattering them to the winds, or being stingy and leveraging them to complete a dex.
Oh wait, this is a hacking thread.
Well for those of us who di
>>
File: 1482292840448.jpg (27KB, 533x539px) Image search: [Google]
1482292840448.jpg
27KB, 533x539px
>>31159608
>Why are people so mad about how others play video games?
because a trait of autism is enjoying repetition and autists don't understand that injecting doesn't give you an advantage unless the injector puts in moves a pokemon can't actually learn which rarely happens because most injectors try their hardest to make their pokemon as legitimate as possible.

The stats for a 6IV injected Pokemon and a "legitimate" 6IV Pokemon are exactly the same (I put "legitimate" in quotes because they use 6IV Dittos that I can guarantee were injected). So to answer your question anon, it's autism. Some people like the repetition while others don't.
>>
>>31161997
This >>31161192 is the first post that actually attacked the other side without any provocation.
Now tell me, does that one sound like a breedfag or an injectfag?
>>
>>31163445
Then homebrew your 3ds,it's not that hard especially with soundhax that makes accessing homebrew piss easy.
>>
YOU DONT HAVE A BOND WITH YOUR POKEMON, HACKERS

>has literally thrown away boxes of Pokemon which just weren't good enough

Hypocrites
>>
>>31163778
It's also a trait of autism to be oblivious to the feelings of others.

And it's also a trait of autism to talk about something that you might be okay with, assuming that everyone else must be okay with it too just because you are. Especially when it's breaking the intended use of a video game that also contains a competetive element.

Being oblivious to why normal pokemon players don't think highly of hacking, is as telling a symptom of Autism as any.

Just keep your hacks funny, or with the appearance of legitimacy, and don't start shit with normies, especially when this thread seems to have people licking their wounds because the community doesn't think highly of their activity. Why do you expect the broader community, or even TPCi to condone hacking?
>>
>>31164061
>bond
james bond
>>
>>31161101
Very cogent. I'm in the same field as you.

You know what's really retarded? Genderless Pokemon. I have endless sympathy for people who do what they can to avoid that shit. I bred a few genderless Pokemon in X and I just couldn't stand it.

It's a shame so many cool, interesting Pokemon are genderless, too. Looking at you Dhelmise, Magnezone and Porygon.
>>
>>31164020
I'm content being a good goyim with the one 3ds that I have, and not having to buy an alternate one... and maybe using Powersaves if I want to do anything interesting
>>
>>31164163
Ive never bred a genderless Mon for its HA so what's the % for passing it on?
>>
>>31164209
It ought to be the same as passing down the HA for any other Pokemon. Starting in Gen VI or VII, I believe even males can pass it down when breeding with a Ditto.

And I think the flat percentage is 60% or so? I forget off-hand.
>>
>>31164261
With everstone and breeding with ditto its 80% for fem, 20% for male. Idk genderless though
>>
>>31159608
I don't inject shinies (I like the pleasant surprise of finding or hatching them) but breed parents/perfect IV mons (not in-game)? Abso-fucking-lutely.
>>
>>31164163
I really want to start with Dhelmise. Magnezone goes HP Fire which is another can of worms entirely. I got a ditto chain all the way to 40ish then I captured a HA 4 IV ditto with the worst spread possible HP, Atk, SpA and Spe. It's essentially a 2 IV ditto for what I want to do with it...
>>
File: nothinghere.gif (673KB, 380x300px) Image search: [Google]
nothinghere.gif
673KB, 380x300px
>>31159608
>Used to think breeding was the only way to get perfect battle ready mon
>been doing this for years
>Now there's a way to cut the whole bull shit breeding
>Now I can just right into battle, with out going through the hell of breeding
Been playing Pokemon for over 20 years.
I no longer have that extra time to play the breeding game.
I just want my pokemon, and be done.
>>
>>31166495
Realistically, that's what Showdown is for. Why even waste time playing on-cart?
If you're so busy, you don't really have time for competetive Pokemon anyway.
>>
>>31166619
VGC is a thing
>>
>>31161934
>No one is saying injecting isn't cheating.
Except for everyone injecting.
>>
>>31161759
This desu.

I'd rather spend more time studying for my degree instead of wasting time on Tauros sim that I don't exactly have.
>>
>>31166727
Every one is saying that injecting doesn't give an unfair advantage, which is true. Stupid people confuse this for "Not cheating".
>>
File: No means no.gif (2MB, 338x467px) Image search: [Google]
No means no.gif
2MB, 338x467px
>>31166495
>that's what Showdown is for. Why even waste time playing on-cart?
Because I like to play with my friends, and why the fuck would I not play on the cart
>>31166619
>If you're so busy, you don't really have time for competetive Pokemon anyway.
I have time for Pokemon, not for breeding.

Don't understand why this is hard for you understand.
>>
>>31166727
Injector here. It's cheating. But there's literally nothing anybody can do about it, so there's no difference between me and breeders that actually matters.
>>
>>31161364
This.

And it's exactly why injecting is harmless and it's simply people getting upset over the notion that their hundreds of hours in Tauros sim will not guarantee them an instant win like they believe it does.
>>
>>31166673
You don't have time to breed, but yet you have the free time to hypothetically participate in official competitions, that sometimes involve having time off for travel and can be expensive depending on where you live?

You should re-think your hobbies and time-management.

And maybe Game Freak should re-think the barriers to entry for people to participate in competetive play.
>>
>>31166787
No man. You have to be a hypocrite for saying you don't have time to breed and play battles but have time for just battles.
>>
>>31161192
"I use a cheat to unlock a gun earlier than what my level would let me have"

This is the logic, you are wrong.

Injectors want legitimate pokemon to use some of them just don't have 200+ hours to sink into it like you do.
>>
>>31166787
>I don't have time to play the game on-cart but still want to participate in on-cart competition

Uh, sure. That totally isn't delusional.
Maybe one day GF will respect the time of adult players and have a more efficient way to participate competitively, but that's not even considering how much of a time sink that the official competitions are themselves, and that you only have a problem with the on-cart time investment and not the time that you'd have to waste travelling to a competition.

Not even that, why even bother playing the single player anyway? That's hours of gameplay in-between having the tools to be fully-equipped to begin making a competetive team in the first place.

It's silly that you knowingly play a time-sink, but hate the fact that it's a time sink.
And that's aside from the idea that it'd be far more productive to make the "hacking" conversation about criticising the way GF makes the games and how it doesn't actually serve the apparent wants and needs of the community, and that they only ever make compromises slowly and begrudgingly.
>>
This is the most autistic shit I have seen all day
>>
>>31167123
>>31166872
Not even that guy, but this is the dumbest fucking logic I've ever heard. I don't have to drop out of school and quit my job to play online occasionally but I would if I had to breed up my team every time wanted to change the fucking nature of my pokemon or some stupid shit if testing didn't go well.
>>
The joke is that the QR rental pokemon might be the actual solution to this issue.
>Adult players who have an understanding of the meta, but don't want to actually make a team, can just rent pokemon to compete with
>>
>>31167375
>Wanting to battle your friends on-cart
>Wanting to go straight to VGC

Not the same thing.
>>
>>31160593
Legitimate means obtained legitimately (i.e. by catching it, breeding it, etc.) while Legal means it's "legit" and perfectly usable but not obtained in a manner without using external factors, such as injection, editing, or other forms of "cheating." I personally feel like clones are fine and don't think there is anything wrong with making battle Pokemon if that's your main draw to the game though.
>>
>>31167375
>but I would if I had to breed up my team every time wanted to change the fucking nature of my pokemon or some stupid shit if testing didn't go well.
Literally why Showdown exists.
Also, this would be better served as a criticism of GFs design choices and how that negatively affects participation in actual competetive play.
>>
and here i thought faggots complaining about hacks in monster hunter were bad, you breedfags take it to whole new levels. I dunno why you feel so superior when both of us reach the same end result, speed is the only factor not work.
>>
>>31159608
>bonding with your mons
it's data. The only "bonding" for people who care about shinies is the sense of value they have and how difficult it was to get them. Sure some of them say they "care" but they just throw out tons of rejects and such. Injectors most likely don't care about "bonding" because they just make whatever they want into the game with zero effort, they want to battle and the best equipment (6IV whatever) is easier to get with hacking, since that's pretty much what a competitive made Pokemon is, equipment/units much like in other genres of game.

In short, the only people who are bonding with their Pokemon are karenfags and casual players, not the types who would really consider hacking or legitimacy for the majority of them.
>>
>>31159608
>occasionally breed when its quick or whem I just feel like it, as well inject shinies at low level so I can still bondfag with them anyway
what's the point? If you're going to cheat then why bother with the whole tedium that you were cheating to avoid? Or the element you purposely negated to avoid leveling or putting in the effort of getting a shiny?
>>
>>31163445
What's the point of futzing around with GTS and completing the dex if you utilize tools that let you complete the dex in minutes or make any Pokemon you're missing? Makes no sense, I don't understand halfway hackers.
>>
>>31161960
I thought Legit was generated in game with some argument on if glitches count or not (e.g. Mew glitch in RBY), Legal is "is possible to be generated in game", and non legal is the badly hacked stuff
>>
>>31161192
its the equivalent of using an unlock all characters cheat in a fighting game

aka no one gives a flying fuck
>>
File: when the z-hypnosis lands.gif (1MB, 676x510px) Image search: [Google]
when the z-hypnosis lands.gif
1MB, 676x510px
The way I see it, injecting saves you the time, that you can instead then use to plan, practice, and get better at battling
all while the "legit" player is still doing loops around the day care and SOS chaining

While it doesn't give a direct advantage, it does give the "cheater" more experience for their time and overall, "cheaters" will be better players simply because they have more time to play
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.