[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the go to youtubers for understanding smogon competitive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: coffee_copy_by_em_breon-dadci9r.png (509KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
coffee_copy_by_em_breon-dadci9r.png
509KB, 800x600px
What are the go to youtubers for understanding smogon competitive play?
>>
>>31158827
Verlisify.
>>
>>31158827
Verlisify
>>
>>31158827
Verlisify.
>>
>>31158827
Verlisify.
>>
Oh good, this.
>>
>>31158827
I was going to say pokeaim, but Verlisify is better for competitive sets.
>>
>>31158827
>>31158847
>>31158853
>>31158864
>>31158872
What did you expect, OP? Serious responses?
>>
>>31158827
pokeaimmd
but you won't become the very best, if you copy his sets. practice every day and try new things.
>>
>>31158907
It was to be expected. But in all seriousness, Pokeaimmd and his friends have a great understanding of the way people play under Smogon rules. I'd advise OP to just try some random games on Showdown too for that
>>
>>31158907
I saw the question get serious responses before. I just can't find that thread.

>>31158914
Right, but understanding the pillars of the format are important before making your own stuff, otherwise you're just treading old ground. I don't want to rediscover anything when I can just get to where everybody else is at and then innovate from there.
>>
>>31158914
Like I seriously don't know the first thing. I started looking at triples before SM came out, understanding that things were sort of revolved around terrains and things that got boosts in speed, and other terrainish things that did the same. And then SM came out and now I'm at square one again.
>>
Verlisify is the best yeah, he gets a lot of hate but his sets are really good, try to ignore the drama and stick around for his competitive set videos, it's worth it.
>>
>>31159222
im sure
>>
>>31159222
Trips confirm
>>
Definitely Verlis, his goodra set has won me tons of games.
>>
Verlis. Can't go wrong with Assault Vest Rain Dance Rest Goodra.
>>
the least cringe people i have found are pyrotoz and pokeaimdd
>>
jamvad
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.